BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Samantha D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foundation is pretty good. I would give it 3 stars, but I'm just not the biggest fan of powder foundations so I'm a bit biased to begin with. As with most Too Faced products, it smells amazing. I mostly use this for touch ups during the day, it works pretty well for that (but sometimes sticks to drier patches on my face). This does not have great coverage on its own, but if you like powder foundation and want lighter coverage, give this a go.
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
Review for: Fair more...
The smell of this product is amazing! I use it in addition to a liquid foundation to achieve a flawless look. It does not look cakey on the skin and the smell of the powder is not too over powering.
Nidia C.
310 Begona CT Apt9, Laredo, Tx
Review for: Tan more...
This smells so damn good I could eat it no lie hah. I love the packaging it great if your on the go just throw it in your purse. Definitely a long-lasting bronze. The only con is that if you put on too much it could make you look muddy but I do see myself buying this again
McKendrie D.
burlington
My absolute favorite. Gives a flawless finish as well as smells like CHOCOLATE!! Too Faced has one of the best varieties of shades, so almost any shade you can find! Would most definitely buy again!
Tram P.
Philadelphia , PA
I love how this feels on my face & the scent is addicting! I look forward to putting on this powder because it smells like cocoa powder. I use it to set my foundation lightly & it does a good job.
Cailey T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Medium more...
I really love Too Faced Cocoa Powder in medium tan to give my skin a healthy glow. I use this powder to bronze my face as well as contouring and I always love the finish. I have yet to try a Too Faced product that I haven't loved!
Hannah B.
This stuff smells amazing. It is a really great powder foundation. Like any other powder foundation, it can look cakey if applied too heavily, but as long as you are careful and sparing, it is amazing! Would highly recommend if you're in the market for a powder foundation.
Andrea P.
Great coverage and smells like chocolate, no complaints here. I have been using this product for a couple of years and had no problems. This product is buildable and can be used for those with acne and those who are fair skinned.
Pam G.
Review for: Light more...
I love this line of products but this pressed powder didn't work so great on me. It's very finely milled and smells amazing, the color matched me well, but it clings like crazy to lines, dry patches and the fine hairs on my face and made me look old and crappy. I think it might do better on another skin type (I'm combo dry)
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I like a light dusting of this over the Too Faced Born This Way foundation. This has a medium coverage- so on days when I am not wearing makeup I can throw this on with a bukki brush when leaving the house. And this products has the delightful scent of chocolate- I love it!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.