BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Tina G.
The smell of this foundation alone would make me want to apply it daily, but this is a seriously good powder.  Very finely milled and the shades are nice.  I keep this in my bag for touch-ups at work and the chocolate smell gives me an added boost to get through the day.  LOVE!!!
Samantha R.
Review for: Medium more...
I have a special place in my heart for this powder foundation it was so smooth and flawless on my skin. It didn't cake up more did it dry my face. Plus it smelled like chocolate and was full coverage.
Katherine Y.
San Mateo, CA
Obsessed with these. Smells so good and you can see the color on your face immediately, like you don't have to put too much on. Also lasts forever, I've only bought one in the last year and will definitely but will buy again for sure
Madison M.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I absolutely love this bronzer, it gives a nice all over tan and contours easily. It smells just like chocolate and I'm a huge fan of that and I absolutely love the texture it's a very creamy powder.
Hannah B.
This stuff smells amazing. It is a really great powder foundation. Like any other powder foundation, it can look cakey if applied too heavily, but as long as you are careful and sparing, it is amazing! Would highly recommend if you're in the market for a powder foundation.
Hannah D.
Leesport, PA
Review for: Fair more...
The smell of this product is amazing! I use it in addition to a liquid foundation to achieve a flawless look. It does not look cakey on the skin and the smell of the powder is not too over powering.
Shanna S.
Grand Blanc, MI
Review for: Light more...
The scent of this is absolutely amazing! The coverage of this was not the best, but it kept my face matte almost all day. It went on smooth and was not overly powdery to where it wouldn't stick to my brush. I would recommend this to
Anyone who wants a lightweight powder
Samantha D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This foundation is pretty good. I would give it 3 stars, but I'm just not the biggest fan of powder foundations so I'm a bit biased to begin with. As with most Too Faced products, it smells amazing. I mostly use this for touch ups during the day, it works pretty well for that (but sometimes sticks to drier patches on my face). This does not have great coverage on its own, but if you like powder foundation and want lighter coverage, give this a go.
Tram P.
Philadelphia , PA
I love how this feels on my face & the scent is addicting! I look forward to putting on this powder because it smells like cocoa powder. I use it to set my foundation lightly & it does a good job.
Crystal P.
Fresno, CA
One of my favorite bronzers!!! I love using out to contour with! It's easily build able, so I can easily go from a natural to more glam look. It's easy to blend use and it smells amazing, I should add. I would definitely recommend.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.