BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage
  • Crystalline Powder is made up of hexagonal-shaped platelets that slide over each other to bring out skin‚Äôs natural radiance while added pearl powder creates a soft focus effect leaving skin with a luminous rose petal finish

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Christina S.
Keeseville, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this foundation. The smell itself was a selling point for me! It looks great on my skin and keeps shine at bay while I wear it. Highly recommended!!
Lauren C.
Boulder, CO
I absolutely LOVE this product. I have incredibly acne prone skin and this did not aggravate it out at all. The coverage is buildable sheer, but never cakey or too thick. I will say that moisturizing beforehand is essential because it can exaggerate dry parts. However, the quality (and smell!) are absolutely amazing and this product has a permanent spot in my makeup kit for sure.
Donna M.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I use this as a setting powder over my liquid foundation, and let me just say, that I love it! Leaves my face soft and matte and it lasts almost all day. And I live in a very humid climate. Highly recommend this as a setting/mattifying powder. I plan on trying this alone but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
Becca M.
Narragansett, RI
I LOVE this foundation. It smells amazing and the color matches my skin perfectly. It goes on very nice and makes my face look amazing. It was a little pricey for me but I'm definitely glad I got it, it was worth the money.
Kristi V.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Omg I'm in love with this powder. It's so lightweight and healthy for skin. The smell is awesome. I usually use it lightly on top of my foundation to set it.
It doesn't make me break out or irritate my skin. My go to powder
Jaz B.
I'm not really keen on powder foundations as they can look quite cakey on top of liquid foundation this one causes my face to feel dry on its own on mornings I can't really be bothered to use liquid. I would recommend this product but it can cause breakouts.
Mary B.
I liked this product but definitely not added to my must haves. I have dry skin so maybe using this product was not a good idea but I work outside so I tend to sweat a lot so I thought this would help. It would be great for oily skin people in my opinion...
Julia B. R.
Rogers, AR
I use this alone or for touch up's does not feel heavy at all,a good quality product, no crazy smell.I have slighlty oily skin,(not a miracle worker) but I am a repurchaser of this product.
Laura S.
Nashville Tn
Review for: Fair more...
Great powder foundation. I use it for touch up throughout the day. It fits great in my purse. The coverage is good and doesn't leave me cakey. Definitely would recommend.
Madison  J.
Grand haven , Mi
Review for: Medium more...
This product has Really great coverage if you're looking for a full coverage powder. amazing for covering imperfections and stays all day. Doesn't wear off as the day goes. I would definitely recommend this product. ūüėćūüėć
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.