BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Jennifer D.
Review for: Medium more...
I started to use this foundation instead of other comprable brands because my skin is so sensitive and everything else has made me break out over time but this really has been the best thing ever and I've been using it for about 2 years now. Never going to stray, ❤️ too faced!
Rebecca R.
Review for: Fair more...
This foundation matched my skin tone perfectly, which is a rarerity for my yellow and pink undertones! It's got amazing coverage and is very buildable. The scent is incredible and definitely adds to the fun of putting on daily makeup!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I always love too faced products! This foundation is no different! Gives nice coverage with a matte finish and smells delicious as well! It's not chalky and super drying like a lot of others out there!
Iveth G.
Oakley , CA
Review for: Tan more...
The smell it's my weakness!! It's almost as if I'm applying chocolate in my face. Also the color it's super neutral tan I love the pretty packaging. It applies smoothly perfect shade for any skin tone.
Katherine Y.
Berkeley, CA
Obsessed with these. Smells so good and you can see the color on your face immediately, like you don't have to put too much on. Also lasts forever, I've only bought one in the last year and will definitely but will buy again for sure
Samantha R.
Review for: Medium more...
I have a special place in my heart for this powder foundation it was so smooth and flawless on my skin. It didn't cake up more did it dry my face. Plus it smelled like chocolate and was full coverage.
Alexis L.
Warren, PA
I LOVE THIS powder foundation!! Love the smell, love the packaging!! Love the coverage it leaves me. I'd imagine there are alternatives. But this is my holy grail. I would most definitely buy it again.
Tina G.
The smell of this foundation alone would make me want to apply it daily, but this is a seriously good powder.  Very finely milled and the shades are nice.  I keep this in my bag for touch-ups at work and the chocolate smell gives me an added boost to get through the day.  LOVE!!!
Madison M.
Pasadena, MD
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I absolutely love this bronzer, it gives a nice all over tan and contours easily. It smells just like chocolate and I'm a huge fan of that and I absolutely love the texture it's a very creamy powder.
asdfa sd f a.
I got this because my significant other disliked the powdery smell of my other foundation. Nice complaints with this one! Smells great, offers medium coverage. I would say it's not as long lasting as I'd like, so I took off one star.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.