BY TOO FACED

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Heilyn C.
It's a great product and it feels good on your face after applying .Iy hasn't made my slin breakout and it doesn't have that "cake like" feeling a all .Its easy too apply , good pogmentation and matte finish.
Danielle F.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Light more...
I love the packaging and the smell is amazing, like most Too Faced products however I just really didn't fall in love with this product. This powder foundation is average. There's plenty other brands out there that I think would do a much better job especially for the money your paying for it.
Momoka K.
Honolulu, HI
My favorite powder foundation I have found at sephora! It doesn't make me look cakey, if an appropriate amount is used, smells like chocolate, and has amazing lasting power. I repurchased many many times now.
Alex L.
One of my all time favorite powder foundations! Smells like chocolate and looks amazing on the skin! Can't live without this product! And I love to use it on top of a BB cream for natural days! It's sheer to medium coverage!
Jaimi B.
This powder leaves my skin looking so smooth and even...and it smells like chocolate which I love, but if you are sensitive to fragrance it may bother you. It looks very natural, and doesn't require me to touch it up throughout the day. I'm giving it 4 stars because the shade range is lacking.
Mallory R.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Light more...
I bought this because my favorite powder foundation ever, that was by Too Faced, was discontinued. I knew I loved Too Faced, and I knew I loved chocolate. This is a good foundation with good coverage. Still it doesn't match as perfectly as the other did. Nothing will ever compare to that powder.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This is a beautiful powder foundation. I don't use it every day, but keep the compact in my purse to help touch up any fading areas in the day. It is a very finely milled powder and works well on m fair skin.
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
I love this foundation and use it every day. It smells great and leaves my face looking and feeling incredibly smooth. It comes with an application pad that makes it easy to use and is all in one container.
Vanessa B.
This smells like absolute heaven!! I love it! This was the first powder i ever have run out of 100%, that's how much I love it! It looks beautiful and non-cakey on the face. Very beautiful finish. Doesn't make your face feel dry either! I bought mine at Sephora and I will continue to buy it!
Alissa S.
I love most of my Too Faced products but this didn't work for me. It looked really fake on my skin and I just really didn't like it. It got all Creasy and cakey. I tried it a few times but I had to return it.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.