BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Teresa K.
Shelby Twp, MI
This powder is full coverage and it feels very lightweight on the skin. It is one of the best powder foundations I have tried, Its cruelty free, Its over 20 dollars so its a bit pricey but it smells like chocolate too so that's a plus . I would definitely repurchase this product.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love that this product smells like chocolate! It is a really good powder that I put on when I'm running out of the house. I have dry skin and it does not cling to my dry patches but do not put too much on as it may look overly powdery.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake , OH
I know this is technically poweder foundation but I use it to set my face makeup and once I'm finished with my makeup, I use a very large fluffy brush to set my face for the entire night or day. I love my cocoa powder foundation compact!
Sarah W.
New Berlin, WI
Review for: Fair more...
The product is easy to apply and goes on smooth, however it seems to settle into my fine lines within a few hours. I have also noticed it rubbing off on my jacket and scarf. The product starts out looking great, but ends up making my wrinkles worse. I would not recommend this product.
Lupe V.
I was so excited to try this because of how delicious it smelled. I should have known not to since the chocolate bronzers broke me out. It left a decent finish but of course it broke me out. I couldn't continue to use it
crystal f.
Review for: Light more...
I overall enjoyed using this powder foundation, i found that its not cakey, lasts fairly long, price point is on the higher side, has good coverage, just had a harder time getting the right shade for my skin tone. but overall a great product.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
Love! I will purchase this again. The compact is beautiful. Slightly bulky for my taste but I love the smell of the formula. I love waking up and smelling cocoa. It's almost slightly creamy and really bendable.
Destiny G.
As always, tarte delivers! It smells amazing. So good! I love the smell. I wish that it came in bigger containers because I am so in love with it. It has good coverage and it has an awesome price point!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I always love too faced products! This foundation is no different! Gives nice coverage with a matte finish and smells delicious as well! It's not chalky and super drying like a lot of others out there!
asdfa sd f a.
I got this because my significant other disliked the powdery smell of my other foundation. Nice complaints with this one! Smells great, offers medium coverage. I would say it's not as long lasting as I'd like, so I took off one star.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.