BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product!! It's my go to product , it's easy to apply and a little goes a long way, it smells amazing and the coverage is great!! You have a flawless natural finish and the price is great for this!
Katie V.
Olathe, KS
I love how for being a powder foundation this product is a pretty full coverage foundation. It doesn't make me look caked at all. I do wish however there wasn't such a orange tint to the colors. If someone were to look super close at my face they could see the slight orange tinge difference in my face and neck.
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
This is my go to powder when t comes to makeup! I've purchased three of these already and I'm already almost out again! My boyfriend loves how it makes me FACE smell of chocolate and I love the matter look it gives off! Great product!!
Silvia G.
It's great for sheer coverage , cannot really be build up. It's a nice satiny feel and makes skin feel really soft. best use for normal skin because it's not mattifying in my opinion. Not very long lasting. Tends to disappear after 3-4 wear. The packaging is great, love it and smells like chocolate.
Melissa M.
I love this powder foundation. It is the perfect amount of coverage and it lasts pretty well. The smell is divine but not too overwhelming. It is a little pricey but to me it is well worth it because it matches my skin flawlessly
Suzanne K.
I love the way this foundation feels. It is not cakey and looks more natural. I love Too Faced Products and their packaging. It is a bit pricey but worth it just to treat yourself once in a while. They always smell great too!
Moriah L.
Tonawanda, NY
Review for: Light more...
Marched my skin just right first time splurging on a foundation but I really needed that right on foundation. I have fair skin and dry skin this does the trick. Not a first time for this brand but first for a skin product. I would recommend to anyone !
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
Review for: Tan more...
Absolutely love this powder, I have this in the shade "light" , it's smells amazing and makes my face and brushes smell good too. It had good coverage and helps me balance out the liquid foundations that are too dark
Hollis D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I use it daily, and it is so easy to apply and long lasting. Combine it with bronzer and a setting spray or primer and your skin will look flawless. Its great because it is fuller coverage than powder, but not as cakey as liquid.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
I brought this product just to try it out. I'm a big fan of too face and I loved it. Too face is really good with many different types of products. It wasn't that pricey compared to other brands and I would buy again
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.