BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I have this and I love it.the smell is good and the coverage is awesome .I use some over my liquid to set and add color.perfect for any skin texture and blends well on the face and neck.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Review for: Light more...
I ordered it in hopes that it would be great. I am glad I took the risk, because I absolutely love it. It provides great coverage, it's light and not cakey. I have oily T zone and it helps me when I have to touch that up. I just looooove it!
Emily B.
Fort Sill, OK
Review for: Light more...
It has light coverage but I use it as a finishing powder. Truly gives a rose petal finish with adding the perfect amount of extra coverage without looking cakey! It's a gem!
Dalina P.
Waterloo, IA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Love the powder foundation! Leaves my face looking fresh and matte. Not dry and cakey. This is one of my daily products and something I have in my purse at all times! Love it
Julia P.
Review for: Tan more...
My absolute fave compact. This nifty powder can be layered to perfection or just worn with a few swipes for hot summer days! Worth every penny! Oh and the smell is heavenly!
Tiffany S.
This is the best powder foundation that I have found. The coverage is perfect and it is easy on the skin. The only powder foundation I can use that will not break out my face.
Autumn  M.
Let's just say I was sold when I smelled it! It literally smells like chocolate. So obsessed with this product and how smoothly it goes on. Not to mention it lasts all day, this is def apart of my daily routine and will continue to be!
Alexandria  P.
Dixon, MO
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I just recently started using this product a couple months ago and I like it a lot. I'm not very makeup savvy and this is a simple powder that covers everything very well. However, be careful not to over do it or you will look orange
Emma M.
Chuluota, FL
Too faced makes amazing products and this one is just that. I found one to match my pale skin tone and it blends so nicely. Too faced makes all of their products with sleek and beautiful packaging.
Kaitlyn M.
brighton, mi
This stuff is absolutely amazing!! it gives great color and smells amazing (just liek cocoa). it is veyr light and does not go on cakey at all. I wear this everyday and it applies very easily. I have bought this product numerous times. This is a must in my beauty regime.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.