BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Jewel L.
Discovery Bay , CA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I LOVE this product! and oh my goodness the yummy smell is amazing. I like to use a brush to apply and it covers well without caking and doesn't show my tiny crows lines that have started appearing either.
CHRISTINA S.
Review for: Light more...
I love this as a highlighting setting powder shade. I love the smell of the product. At first it was a little intense for me. I love the way it sits on the skin and just melts in with concealer and foundation. The light weight texture is everything.
Jennifer G.
Needles, CA
Not full coverage but does hide some imperfections well, especially if you use a concealer brush to add a bit more in certain areas of the face. It's packaged well and lasts all day with a primer
Marlenne L.
Palmview, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I love love love the smell of too faced products and this smells wonderful. I use this as powder instead of foundation because it doesn't provide the coverage that I need by it's own.
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
Love this powder. I've used different shades based on my tan, but no matter the shade, the color works well with my skin, giving me a smooth look. This powder doesn't seem cakey.
Parul G.
Review for: Tan more...
This is an amazing powder. It blends seamlessly and looks natural on the skin. It has a cocoa smell to it, which is nice and the packaging is sleek yet unique. I only wish there were more shade selections.
joanne b.
Whitehall, PA
Review for: Fair more...
Perfect match for my yellow undertones. I don't use foundation all over my face I just use on spots to even out my skin tone. Light coverage, but I'm sure it is buildable. Of course the smell is unbeatable.
Maria V.
I used this powder foundation over my too faced born this way liquid foundation to sort of matify. It worked really well and gave me a matte finish. However, I have oily skin so after about 6 hours or so my face would be really shiny. Could be due to all the product applied.

I would recommend this to be used on oily skin with out any other foundation. Keeping in mind that it might not provide a full coverage. More like a sheer coverage/
Sandy P.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Ok let's start with the smell. Heavenly. You open the package and you automatically feel good putting on your makeup. It's also a great powder. Blends so nicely on the skin and a great color to give you a sunkissed glow and warmth to the skin.
Annabell C.
I love this product! I can alway's trust that I am cut and am ready to slay when I use this! Plus it smell's really really good! Like chocolate but not that bad cheap chocolate the good expensive kind!!!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.