BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Ashley H.
Boston, MA
too faced is great!!!!!! my friend actually introduced me to it, its not too thick and stays on for a while. I am very picky with what foundation I use and this is def in my top brands that I use for all kinds of make up products. the price well....make up is expensive but it is worth it!
Mallory R.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Light more...
I bought this because my favorite powder foundation ever, that was by Too Faced, was discontinued. I knew I loved Too Faced, and I knew I loved chocolate. This is a good foundation with good coverage. Still it doesn't match as perfectly as the other did. Nothing will ever compare to that powder.
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
I love this foundation and use it every day. It smells great and leaves my face looking and feeling incredibly smooth. It comes with an application pad that makes it easy to use and is all in one container.
Taylor B.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I use this powder to contour my face and it is amazing! First off the packaging is super adorable and it smells amazing! It always makes me want chocolate. It had a great color to it and doesn't look muddy!
Rachel C.
Denver, CO
I seriously LOVE this foundation! I use the Too Faced Born this Way foundation underneath and sort of use the powder foundation for a little extra coverage and to set everything. It smells amazing and works so well! I highly recommend this!
Feather W.
Edwardsville, IL
Review for: Light more...
I have really sensitive skin and I'm picky with my foundations but I just started using this and I'm in LOVE! Coverage is my biggest thing and this foundation covers very well and at the same time doesn't feel like I'm wearing a lot of make up even. Not to mention the smell, it's amazing!!
Alissa S.
I love most of my Too Faced products but this didn't work for me. It looked really fake on my skin and I just really didn't like it. It got all Creasy and cakey. I tried it a few times but I had to return it.
Arielle V.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
LOVE this powder. Once I discovered it I've become obsessed and wont use any other type. I usually have a BB cream underneath and put the powder as a top coat. It makes my skin look so bright and healthy. Multiple people have complemented me on my skin when I wear it. HIGHLY recommend
Lauren F.
Bensalem , PA
Love these foundations. I sometimes use the powder foundations on top of my liquid foundation to set and add more coverage. It last me all day. It's not super heavy on my face. A little will go a long way!
Thuraia S.
Tallahassee, FL
I almost never find a foundation that is my color and makes my skin look smooth. This has satisfied both these requests and more! I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised and how much better I looked after switching to this foundation. It balances out my skin which can get oily and the shade available are easy to find a match with
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.