BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Michelle W.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I love this one , it smells sooo good. i like the coverage and the quantity it matches my skin tone so much. the sponge is also really soft and lasts a while. i have purchased this many times now.
Tiffy F.
A lovely foundation powder to put on top of your liquid to make sure it's locked in. A little bit of both does have a more natural appeal then a ton of both. It smells great, just like more of their cocoa line lol
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
It smells so yummy!! (Like coco) this powder foundation has a nice natural coverage that you can layer! A definite must for on the go gals for touch ups throughout the day if you like!
Amanda  A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
HANDS DOWN my staple powder foundation. Besides the incredible smell, I love the way it stays on my skin all day and blends perfectly. The antioxidants help my skin stay smooth and keep breakouts at bay. I LOVE this product, and it's price is reasonable.
Christa L.
I really love to use this to layer additional coverage over a liquid foundation. It's amazing at smoothing skin texture. Like Photoshop in a powder. And it smells like chocolate. Yum!
Jordan H.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Medium more...
This powder foundation is part of my regular makeup routine. I like the coverage and I usually use it to just set my liquid foundation in place. It smells really good and I like the packaging.
Casey M.
Easley, SC
I seriously cannot say enough good things about this powder! It is silky smooth and provides full coverage and the color matches are always right on point. This stuff literally smells like fresh cocoa. I always use this to blend in my highlighter blush and contour and it works beautifully.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Tan more...
This foundation gives me such a beautiful matte and smooth look! I love how it works with the porcelain primer and honestly my skin looks flawless! I have had no breakouts or irritations and the color matches my medium skin perfectly. One of my favs!
debra z.
Grulla, TX
This Too faced cocoa powder foundation is the best.. It smells like cocoa and has very good coverage... The packaging is beautiful.. Can be purchased on their website or Sephora.. I absolutely love this product!!!!!!
Laura K.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Fair more...
I use this by itself on a day when I just want a little tiny bit of coverage for a no makeup look, and I use it as a setting powder on a day when I want a full coverage flawless look. And it smells like chocolate, so really what else could I ask for?
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.