BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Katie V.
Olathe, KS
I love how for being a powder foundation this product is a pretty full coverage foundation. It doesn't make me look caked at all. I do wish however there wasn't such a orange tint to the colors. If someone were to look super close at my face they could see the slight orange tinge difference in my face and neck.
Monique B.
Best powder to use after you've got done with contouring your face. I have oily skin so this keeps my makeup SET and looking as if I just got my make up down not even Ten minutes ago! It's crazy how good this product is!
Elizabethe C.
Wichita, KS
This is my go to powder when t comes to makeup! I've purchased three of these already and I'm already almost out again! My boyfriend loves how it makes me FACE smell of chocolate and I love the matter look it gives off! Great product!!
Amber N.
Hands down my favorite powder foundation. Love to use this in the summer time when I'm more prone to being oily. Works great for decent coverage alone or perfect to set my liquid foundation. And of course the smell doesn't hurt!
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product!! It's my go to product , it's easy to apply and a little goes a long way, it smells amazing and the coverage is great!! You have a flawless natural finish and the price is great for this!
Silvia G.
It's great for sheer coverage , cannot really be build up. It's a nice satiny feel and makes skin feel really soft. best use for normal skin because it's not mattifying in my opinion. Not very long lasting. Tends to disappear after 3-4 wear. The packaging is great, love it and smells like chocolate.
Hollis D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I use it daily, and it is so easy to apply and long lasting. Combine it with bronzer and a setting spray or primer and your skin will look flawless. Its great because it is fuller coverage than powder, but not as cakey as liquid.
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
Review for: Light more...
Marched my skin just right first time splurging on a foundation but I really needed that right on foundation. I have fair skin and dry skin this does the trick. Not a first time for this brand but first for a skin product. I would recommend to anyone !
sabrina l.
Porter Ranch , CA
Smells amazing, cutest packaging, & best color match for my skin (yellow undertone) it's easy to build, I'll use it over my liquid foundation to have a more matte look but sometimes if I'm in a hurry or don't feel like doing full face I'll use it right over a primer just for a more light coverage look.
Annette Z.
Katy, TX
Review for: Tan more...
Absolutely love this powder, I have this in the shade "light" , it's smells amazing and makes my face and brushes smell good too. It had good coverage and helps me balance out the liquid foundations that are too dark
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.