BY TOO FACED #11 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Bobbie Jo U.
Powell, WY
I love this silky powder foundation. I find it extremely full coverage and fantastic smelling. It's super easy to apply, I use a big fluffy brush from Morphe. It's long lasting and applies beautifully on top of itself for touch ups.
Courtney B.
Reisterstown, MD
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I love too faced but this foundation came off a little too yellow for me. The formula is great! It smells like chocolate but the color was off. I'm not that dark and the shade range put me at the darkest shade which was medium at best. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless they have yellow undertones or self tan.
Charna H.
So worth the price. Easy to find in Sephora, on Too Faced's website, and I think it's even in Ulta. Applies smooth as butter and cuts down on shine like you wouldn't believe. The scent, oh my goodness, leaves your face smelling like fresh baked cookies.
Kerstin R.
La Vernia, TX
I use the color deep tan! I highly recommend it easy to apply ! Smells like chocolate!!!!!!!! It's so smooth! Matte finish! Very long lasting! My favorite brand of makeup! I would definitely buy this product again!
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love love love this product. My oily skin gets a break with this foundation. It also goes on very light so the medium chocolate one is perfect for my skin. It's good for mild coverage.

The best part is that it smells like chocolate!
Christina E.
Riverside, CA
I wanted to try out a new type of powder this was my fist time trying it out! It was easy to use I fell in love with it! The way it was packaged was cute it's kinda pricy I would continue buying it! I recommend you try it out to!
Kaitlyn R.
Love this stuff so freaking much. Smells AMAZING works great for setting liquid foundation or for. Wing used on its own. The price is reasonable and the product lasts a fair amount of time. I always find myself buying it again
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
On my lazy days when I do not want to take the time blend out a liquid foundation I wear this and it is absolutely lovely. The smell of cocoa is great. It I adore how finely milled it is. It doesn't sit in my lines or pores and it really does not sit in lines or pores.
Jessica V.
Review for: Fair more...
I LOVE this powder foundation! It's the perfect shade for me (which is hard to find) and smells like chocolate! It's a light to medium coverage but lasts a long time, especially with a primer. It's semi matte and very workable.
Carmen L.
Review for: Light more...
Smells like chocolate! The powder is super fine and feels almost like creamy when you try to swatch it on your finger. It it's light to medium coverage foundation and makes my skin look soft and hydrated but not completely matte. Definitely go into a store to test the colors though, since the shade selection is limited.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.