BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
It smells so yummy!! (Like coco) this powder foundation has a nice natural coverage that you can layer! A definite must for on the go gals for touch ups throughout the day if you like!
Christa L.
I really love to use this to layer additional coverage over a liquid foundation. It's amazing at smoothing skin texture. Like Photoshop in a powder. And it smells like chocolate. Yum!
Casey M.
Easley, SC
I seriously cannot say enough good things about this powder! It is silky smooth and provides full coverage and the color matches are always right on point. This stuff literally smells like fresh cocoa. I always use this to blend in my highlighter blush and contour and it works beautifully.
debra z.
Grulla, TX
This Too faced cocoa powder foundation is the best.. It smells like cocoa and has very good coverage... The packaging is beautiful.. Can be purchased on their website or Sephora.. I absolutely love this product!!!!!!
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Medium more...
This is a great powder, sometimes but not always, I'll get little red spots but that could be from a number of things such as time of year/weather and how my skin is at the time. I find this to be medium coverage and great for a nice look and does not look cakey.
Jen M.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Tan more...
This foundation gives me such a beautiful matte and smooth look! I love how it works with the porcelain primer and honestly my skin looks flawless! I have had no breakouts or irritations and the color matches my medium skin perfectly. One of my favs!
McKenzie B.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Medium more...
I actually use this powder to contour with because i am pretty fair. It blends beautiful and is very highly pigmented. Also the smell of chocolate just makes my day a little sweeter
Nely V.
Mamaroneck, NY
These smell amazing!! Very soft and smooth feeling. Does very good job in setting your foundation and adds a little more coverage. Also works very well alone as a powder foundation
Kala M.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Fair more...
I love too faced cosmetics and have absolutely phone in love with their powder foundation it's lightweight but it has good coverage so that it doesn't look like I have a naked face.
Laura K.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Fair more...
I use this by itself on a day when I just want a little tiny bit of coverage for a no makeup look, and I use it as a setting powder on a day when I want a full coverage flawless look. And it smells like chocolate, so really what else could I ask for?
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.