BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Hailey M.
Greer, SC
Review for: Medium more...
I have never really been a fan of powder foundation but i read so many good reviews on this foundation so i decided to give it a try. It definitely lives up to its name one problem i have with powdered foundations is that it doesn’t give me full coverage and thats one problem i have with this foundation it doesn’t give me complete coverage and i cant do 2 layers bc of the way my skin is it will looks extremely caking so i tend to use a low coverage foundation and then set it with this to get a full cover look.
🎀Contina G.
hattiesburg
I really like two faced cocoa powder foundation it did a very good job. Too Faced products are my favorite products they seem to last a long time and they're worth the money.
Courtney C.
Shakopee
Really like this powder. It's not enough coverage for me personally to wear on its own, but I apply it over my liquid and it makes my face look nice. Not cakey. The cocoa scent is not as strong as their bronzer, and you can not smell it once on the face. I took a star off because $34 is expensive
Grace P.
I love the smell of cocoa in this foundation. The powder itself is vedy smooth and has light coverage. It does not make my skin appears too matte. I love using this everyday.
Linh N.
Review for: Golden Light more...
Omg this is the only powder foundation I was ever devoted to for so long and I died when they discontinued it!!!! It wasn’t until recently I found it that I’ve been trying to preserve it as long as I can!! Super holy grAil for my oily skin!! I’ve always received compliments with this. It really produces a flawless smooth complexion that I had never experienced with others!!!!
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Medium more...
Perfect for summer time , buildable coverage , easy to apply and melts right into the skin leaving it smooth and flawless . Good for all skin types and ages ! Recommending it!
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
This is a great powder foundation ! Highly recommend it ! Worth the value! Provides great coverage and it doesn’t cake ! It is long lasting and works perfect for all skin types ! I love it !!! Great packaging ! I would definitely repurchase !
Heather O.
Beaumont, CA
Review for: Light more...
This foundation is light coverage powder foundation when used alone. It’s a nice powder with an ok color range. When used alone it’s not enough coverage for me. I much prefer to use this on top of a liquid foundation. I would recommend only using this to take away shine and add a little bit of coverage through the day.
Samantha N.
Ashtabula, OH
I love powder foundation for if I wake up and don’t want to use liquid and take longer I just throw some powder foundation on makes my skin natural and flawless to the touch I recomend u to use his
Lupita R.
cutler
I use this on a daily.It definitely does even out my skin tone and does make my face look smoother then usual.I would recommend this if you want your skin to look smooth and even out your skin tone
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.