BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I love this bronzer. It's so so so difficult to find a matte bronzer, but thank goodness for too faced because not only do they have many, they're always a great product. Smells great, blends well, looks amazing.
Maria S.
Wilmington , CA
Seriously love this! I recently purchased it because I was looking for something that will keep me matte all day since I do have oily skin. This seriously works for me and will continue to purchase this item again.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Love using this on a no makeup day. Makes my skin look like satin and gets rid of the greasy look. I don't hear too much about this product. It is really good and smells amazing. Worth the try and will repurchase!
Susi F.
Milwaukee, WI
Matches perfectly and leaves skin looking natural yet still giving a full coverage. I personally use it over my liquid foundation just to set everything. And it doesn't look Cakey at all. Totally would repurchase.
Janill M.
Dublin , CA
This is awesome! I love the coverage without the cakey finish. It's infused with cocoa and it surely smells like it. I love it to set my Born This Way foundation with a light hand, truly love and recommend it!
Mallory R.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Light more...
I bought this because my favorite powder foundation ever, that was by Too Faced, was discontinued. I knew I loved Too Faced, and I knew I loved chocolate. This is a good foundation with good coverage. Still it doesn't match as perfectly as the other did. Nothing will ever compare to that powder.
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Smells just like cocoa. Has good coverage. Can use with or without liquid foundations. Light weight and matches well. Matte finish and not heavy/ doesn't flack and blends well into skin. I would definitely buy again.
Ashley H.
Boston, MA
too faced is great!!!!!! my friend actually introduced me to it, its not too thick and stays on for a while. I am very picky with what foundation I use and this is def in my top brands that I use for all kinds of make up products. the price well....make up is expensive but it is worth it!
Momoka K.
Honolulu, HI
My favorite powder foundation I have found at sephora! It doesn't make me look cakey, if an appropriate amount is used, smells like chocolate, and has amazing lasting power. I repurchased many many times now.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This is a beautiful powder foundation. I don't use it every day, but keep the compact in my purse to help touch up any fading areas in the day. It is a very finely milled powder and works well on m fair skin.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.