BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
Yummy! I love this product l. Whenever I use the powder on my face to finish off my look, not only do I get a smooth, flawless finish... I get a whiff of the cocoa scent and it reminds me of why I wanted it in the first place lol. Too good.
Claire S.
This smells like chocolate, and applies sooo well! I have only used this once or twice so far, but it is my favorite powder foundation already. I am such a big fan of too faced, and I can't wait to see what else they will come out with in the future!
Fatima A.
First of all I love the smell of this. This is very light and works well for when you are going for a natural makeup look. It is a little pricey but it is something I like to keep for whenever I feel like going for something more natural
Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Fair more...
This is the best powder foundation I have ever used! It stays on all day and naturally makes my face looks clearer and smoothr without looking cakey. It goes on easy and blends nicely. The fact that it smells like chocolate is a fun perk!
Jennifer K.
Harrodsburg, KY
This powder foundation feels great, very silky. It smells heavenly, a really light chocolate scent. Don't worry, though. You only smell it when you first apply. You won't go around smelling like a candy bar all day, which really wouldn't be a bad thing! The coverage is moderate. The only drawback is that I wish it would last longer.
Heather J.
Knoxville, Tn
This is my go-to compact. I wear it everyday and it has really helped my complexion! I have a more even skin tone and less blemishes now. Too Faced has many different shades to match your skin tone as well! Love it!
Ambritt G.
Canton, OH
Review for: Light more...
I love Too Faced products however this powder doesn't really work for me. It smells great and the lightest shade does match my skin well but because my skin is so dry this always ends up making my skin look all crackly. It smells amazing and I find that I can still use it on my face as a setting powder just not as a foundation.
Emily M.
For a powder foundation, these are great. I don't use it alone though. I like to use these for touch ups through out the day or to set my make up. I prefer liquid foundation when I want full coverage because my skin tends to be more dry.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This too faced cocoa powder foundation is great to contour I live it leaves a beautiful bronzed look I love that it blends really good in skin I will recommend this product to all you beauty girls that love you a great bronzing product
Vicki S.
GLENDALE, AZ
Love this powder foundation. Use it alone for those non makeup makeup days or use over foundation to get a perfect airbrush look. I have fair to light skin and dry to normal. I like buying this at Ulta or sephora. I would buy this again. Love that it smells like chocolate
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.