BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Vanessa L.
Cary, NC
LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG! It smells amazing and goes on perfect. My only problem would be if u have dry skin don't get it. Because this will cling to the dry spots and it will look really bad. I could smell this all day though! I love it sooo much! I will buy again
Chelsea M.
Very light coverage but comfortable, smells great and doesn't feel drying. I really enjoy this powder foundation I wish it had a little better coverage but it can be layered for more coveeage.
Ariana C.
Marietta, GA
I have only tried this powder at Sephora so i don't have much of a review to give but I know that i love that it has a great range of shades and that satifies me and it was so easy to applu and lasted hours after I applied it.
Nemesis W.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I use this cocoa powder as a light bronzer or contour kit! I love the fishing of it! It's super easy to apply and it's ridiculously long lasting! I got it at Sephora and would definitely buy again.
Katelyn A.
Salt Lake City
I absolutely love this powder. I use it everyday with my foundation. It smells so amazing and provides the best coverage. They have a great option of shades for all skin types. Love too face.
Heidy E.
Review for: Medium more...
Love this brand , love they way it goes on so easy . It looks mate which i LOVE !!! Great coverage . Smells delish . Pricing is about the same as other higher brands . The bad fall it smells so good it makes u want to eat lol . I will continue to buy this product
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I like using this as a bronzer and I find that it works very well and it blends out super well. The finish is great as well it has a beautiful texture and the shade selection is pretty good.
Jaclyn G.
It's a great powder! The smell of it could be a little more intense like the palettes but it's good. I wish they had a more yellow tone but I make it work. Great coverage, great finish and lasts!
Ashley F.
Parma, OH
Review for: Tan more...
I purchased this and immediately fell in love with it. It matched my skin tone perfectly. However, I'm not sure if it was the product, but I broke out after using it. I now only use it to set my foundation since the color was great but I wouldn't buy it again.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
My mother in law loves this. She uses it almost every day. Great coverage, silky feel, long lasting and not very flaky with exfoliant-- a great buy and a great product from one of my favorite brands.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.