BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Kaitlyn R.
Love this stuff so freaking much. Smells AMAZING works great for setting liquid foundation or for. Wing used on its own. The price is reasonable and the product lasts a fair amount of time. I always find myself buying it again
Rachael H.
Elkton, MD
Review for: Fair more...
This is my Favorite #PowderFoundation! #TooFaced has always been my fav high end makeup brand and the fact that they have a #Foundation that smells like chocolate/cocoa is awesome!!! This #foundation goes on so silky smooth and appears absolutely flawless.It's also very light weight with buildable coverage which I love!!
Anna J.
New Britain, CT
One of my favorite bronzers ever! Use it for a daily basis. Smells great just like chocolate, very easy to use and has no cons at all other then the price but everything by two faced is expensive. Def recommend to everyone
Lily C.
Burlington, VT
I adore this foundation!! It smells like chocolate, but not in a gross way. Goes on so smooth as a foundation or a setting powder. It's the only thing that helps keep me matte all day and has pretty decent coverage. I'll be using this forever and ever. Love it!
Mackenzie M.
My favorite FAVORITE at the moment (and it's been a long moment)!! I've tried several in between trying to save money/try something new... but nothing compares. I always go back to this. Great weight, lasts, good color selection, smells good, absolutely recommend!
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Fair more...
Awesome coverage that does not get cakey, plus it smells like chocolate!!!! I like this powder over a good primer and it wears well, I have extremely dry skin and thus does not make me feel more dry like some powders will.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
I love using this product it makes my face look more
Natural and and so smooth. I have used it twice wanted to try new one. I have a really sensitive skin and changes to normal to dry with the weather. I would recommend this product
Emily F.
Review for: Medium more...
Not only does this leave you with a flawless finish, but it smells great! easy to swirl my brush into and apply whenever, wherever. It does come with an application sponge but I've never used it. I love this stuff!
Rebecca G.
Review for: Fair more...
Goes on great and covers well! I very in colors due to season. Also this product doesn't make me oily like some foundations do. If you want something that lasts as well get this product you don't need a ton to cover anything I don't even use concealer and I and prone to breakouts so this is nice for my skin too.
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product!! It's my go to product , it's easy to apply and a little goes a long way, it smells amazing and the coverage is great!! You have a flawless natural finish and the price is great for this!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.