BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Fair more...
This is the best powder foundation I have ever used! It stays on all day and naturally makes my face looks clearer and smoothr without looking cakey. It goes on easy and blends nicely. The fact that it smells like chocolate is a fun perk!
Claire S.
This smells like chocolate, and applies sooo well! I have only used this once or twice so far, but it is my favorite powder foundation already. I am such a big fan of too faced, and I can't wait to see what else they will come out with in the future!
Jodi L.
I have loved Too Faced Poder for a while now. I have hit bottom on 2. The powder goes on smoothly and evens your skin tone. It also stops your makeup from running. It will also help cover pores if used before foundation. Great buy for the money.
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
This stuff works great and actually does magic when it comes to coverage! I love the packaging and the smell of coco is so heavenly! I have definitely bought this product twice already! Love using this to set my face or on days I want to go more natural without liquid foundation.
Amy H.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Fair more...
GREAT setting powder foundation; I love to use this (1) for the smell (holy chocolate, this is so good) and (2) for the amount of coverage you get that really smooths out the face. The texture of the inside palette just feels like the softest suede or velvet; If powder could be described as creamy, this would probably be a prime example. A little goes a long way with this product!
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Love this powder foundation. Use it alone for those non makeup makeup days or use over foundation to get a perfect airbrush look. I have fair to light skin and dry to normal. I like buying this at Ulta or sephora. I would buy this again. Love that it smells like chocolate
Candice R.
Linden, TN
LOVE! Great coverage. Smells terrific! It is pricey, but well worth the cost! I would recommend to others. I usually purchase at Ulta when they are offering free gifts. Best powder foundation I have used. Will buy again in the future.
Jennifer K.
Harrodsburg, KY
This powder foundation feels great, very silky. It smells heavenly, a really light chocolate scent. Don't worry, though. You only smell it when you first apply. You won't go around smelling like a candy bar all day, which really wouldn't be a bad thing! The coverage is moderate. The only drawback is that I wish it would last longer.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This too faced cocoa powder foundation is great to contour I live it leaves a beautiful bronzed look I love that it blends really good in skin I will recommend this product to all you beauty girls that love you a great bronzing product
Emily M.
For a powder foundation, these are great. I don't use it alone though. I like to use these for touch ups through out the day or to set my make up. I prefer liquid foundation when I want full coverage because my skin tends to be more dry.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.