BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
I love to use powder foundation, but this was disappointing. It always was flaky and cakey, and never looked quite right on my face. I also had a hard time matching with their skin tones-the udnertones weren't quite right. Definitely go with another product.
Marie G.
Vermilion, OH
I have every shade that I got from a sample collection around the holidays at Sephora, even came with a cute little brush too. They are SOOOO easy to blend and look so natural when you apply. I will DEFINITELY re-buy all of them again when my little travel sizes run out! ALSO they smell like chocolate!!!!!
jasmine c.
Las Vegas, NV
absolutely love love love this product. first off, it smells amazing and like to believe that it leaves my face smelling like cocoa. i have normal/oily combo skin and really love the matte (but not flat) flawless look it provides. i would definitely recommend this product!
Irmaris L.
I only bought it because of the smell, I love chocolate. Is a nice powder but doesn't have the coverage like the mac studio fix powder foundation. What I liked about this is that didn't broke me out and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's light coverage.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Absolutely love this powder foundation. it goes on smooth and evens out my skin. I have large pores and some redness and I am very gappy with the coverage this provides. I don't like liquid foundation so I am happy to have finally found a good powder foundation! it smells great too.
melissa c.
MIAMI, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE TWO FACED !
THEYRE COCOA POWDER FOUNDATION IS INCREDIBLE. IT IS MY GO TO FOR GOING OUT ! IT SETS MY MAKE UP SO PERFECTLY IT LASTS ALL NIGHT! DID I MENTION IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE!! AMAZING. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT IN A HEART BEAT
Jess W.
Lynnwood, WA
Yum. This powder smells so freaking good! And it's so finely milled, blends like a dream and covers my redness like a boss. It can go cakey easy so use a light hand but it's worth it to me! Perfect for after the gym or setting a foundation. I also love it on it's own on my day off for a natural look
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
Absolutely recommend!!! I love too faced. You can get it online or at sephora or ulta. The powder is amazing. It applies easy and quickly. It gives you a sheer coverage and best used as a finisher unless you only need sheer coverage. Absolutely amazing!!❤️
Kirsten H.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I loved this foundation! It's great for days that I don't feel like doing a full face of liquid foundation. It's creamy, pigmented, and covers well. It builds pretty well too! This is one I highly recommend for everyone!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light more...
Great foundation powder. Its not too cakey and not too light its perfect. This is one of my favorite powders I've purchased. Too Faced always makes great products. You can pick this up at any Sephora, Ulta or Macys. This is great for all skin types
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.