BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Alissa S.
I love most of my Too Faced products but this didn't work for me. It looked really fake on my skin and I just really didn't like it. It got all Creasy and cakey. I tried it a few times but I had to return it.
Lauren F.
Bensalem, PA
Love these foundations. I sometimes use the powder foundations on top of my liquid foundation to set and add more coverage. It last me all day. It's not super heavy on my face. A little will go a long way!
Taylor B.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I use this powder to contour my face and it is amazing! First off the packaging is super adorable and it smells amazing! It always makes me want chocolate. It had a great color to it and doesn't look muddy!
Kelsey G.
Ocala, FL
I love this foundation and use it every day. It smells great and leaves my face looking and feeling incredibly smooth. It comes with an application pad that makes it easy to use and is all in one container.
Arielle V.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
LOVE this powder. Once I discovered it I've become obsessed and wont use any other type. I usually have a BB cream underneath and put the powder as a top coat. It makes my skin look so bright and healthy. Multiple people have complemented me on my skin when I wear it. HIGHLY recommend
Teresa K.
Fraser, MI
This powder is full coverage and it feels very lightweight on the skin. It is one of the best powder foundations I have tried, Its cruelty free, Its over 20 dollars so its a bit pricey but it smells like chocolate too so that's a plus . I would definitely repurchase this product.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake , OH
I know this is technically poweder foundation but I use it to set my face makeup and once I'm finished with my makeup, I use a very large fluffy brush to set my face for the entire night or day. I love my cocoa powder foundation compact!
Sarah W.
New Berlin, WI
Review for: Fair more...
The product is easy to apply and goes on smooth, however it seems to settle into my fine lines within a few hours. I have also noticed it rubbing off on my jacket and scarf. The product starts out looking great, but ends up making my wrinkles worse. I would not recommend this product.
Destiny G.
As always, tarte delivers! It smells amazing. So good! I love the smell. I wish that it came in bigger containers because I am so in love with it. It has good coverage and it has an awesome price point!
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I overall enjoyed using this powder foundation, i found that its not cakey, lasts fairly long, price point is on the higher side, has good coverage, just had a harder time getting the right shade for my skin tone. but overall a great product.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.