BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
amber t.
Mobile, AL
The Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is an absolutely amazing powder. I use it over high coverage and light coverage foundation to finish them off and give a flawless airbrushed finish. My skin always looks like porcelain. I highly suggest it for all skin types.
Heather F.
Fayetteville
Review for: Light more...
This stuff was great, felt amazing on over any liquid fondation and just smelt amazing! It was the first time I actually ever used the whole pan!
I say the price is pretty decent especially for the coverage you get.
I would recommend this to anyone for the smell alone but over all its an amazing product
Emily P.
Love too faced products. One of my favorite products in the industry. Very long lasting formula that doesn't clog my pores either. Id use it over drug store makeup any day! This product works wonders with my skin if you have sensitive skin id definitely try it
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
i Love TOO FACE Is My Favorite Brand After Mac Productions . Well The Cocoa Powder Foundation Keeps My Oily Sensitive Skin Face Not Feel Oily Makes Me Feel Like I Never Felt Before. i Defiantly Recommend This Foundation To Oily Skin People. You Wont Regret.
Marie G.
Vermilion, OH
I have every shade that I got from a sample collection around the holidays at Sephora, even came with a cute little brush too. They are SOOOO easy to blend and look so natural when you apply. I will DEFINITELY re-buy all of them again when my little travel sizes run out! ALSO they smell like chocolate!!!!!
Melissa B.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
First of all Too Faced products are amazing. I know this one is a foundation but I actually use it to contour. It looks very natural, and is easy to apply. It lasts through the day well, and doesn't look cake. I would definitely re-purchase. Highly recommend
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
I love to use powder foundation, but this was disappointing. It always was flaky and cakey, and never looked quite right on my face. I also had a hard time matching with their skin tones-the udnertones weren't quite right. Definitely go with another product.
jasmine c.
Las Vegas, NV
absolutely love love love this product. first off, it smells amazing and like to believe that it leaves my face smelling like cocoa. i have normal/oily combo skin and really love the matte (but not flat) flawless look it provides. i would definitely recommend this product!
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA
I love this to set my foundation. It's a matte finish, but looks natural. Its not cakey or powdery. It melts onto the skin and leaves a soft look and feel. Have to blot every once in a while but overall, it's my favorite powder foundation.
Irmaris L.
I only bought it because of the smell, I love chocolate. Is a nice powder but doesn't have the coverage like the mac studio fix powder foundation. What I liked about this is that didn't broke me out and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's light coverage.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.