BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Taylor B.
Peoria, AZ
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I use this powder to contour my face and it is amazing! First off the packaging is super adorable and it smells amazing! It always makes me want chocolate. It had a great color to it and doesn't look muddy!
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake , OH
I know this is technically poweder foundation but I use it to set my face makeup and once I'm finished with my makeup, I use a very large fluffy brush to set my face for the entire night or day. I love my cocoa powder foundation compact!
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I overall enjoyed using this powder foundation, i found that its not cakey, lasts fairly long, price point is on the higher side, has good coverage, just had a harder time getting the right shade for my skin tone. but overall a great product.
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I love that this product smells like chocolate! It is a really good powder that I put on when I'm running out of the house. I have dry skin and it does not cling to my dry patches but do not put too much on as it may look overly powdery.
Destiny G.
As always, tarte delivers! It smells amazing. So good! I love the smell. I wish that it came in bigger containers because I am so in love with it. It has good coverage and it has an awesome price point!
Sarah W.
New Berlin, WI
Review for: Fair more...
The product is easy to apply and goes on smooth, however it seems to settle into my fine lines within a few hours. I have also noticed it rubbing off on my jacket and scarf. The product starts out looking great, but ends up making my wrinkles worse. I would not recommend this product.
Teresa K.
Fraser, MI
This powder is full coverage and it feels very lightweight on the skin. It is one of the best powder foundations I have tried, Its cruelty free, Its over 20 dollars so its a bit pricey but it smells like chocolate too so that's a plus . I would definitely repurchase this product.
Lupe V.
I was so excited to try this because of how delicious it smelled. I should have known not to since the chocolate bronzers broke me out. It left a decent finish but of course it broke me out. I couldn't continue to use it
Samantha R.
Review for: Medium more...
I have a special place in my heart for this powder foundation it was so smooth and flawless on my skin. It didn't cake up more did it dry my face. Plus it smelled like chocolate and was full coverage.
Alexis L.
Warren, PA
I LOVE THIS powder foundation!! Love the smell, love the packaging!! Love the coverage it leaves me. I'd imagine there are alternatives. But this is my holy grail. I would most definitely buy it again.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.