BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Blair B.
Selmer, TN
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I'm in love with this powder !!!!!! It goes on so smooth and even had a great smell and it doesn't fade and wear off and you are going about your daily business. A sales lady at ulta talked me into trying it and I'm glad I did! I'll never go back to my old powder !
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I LOVE THIS. I use it everyday and using the too faced products they have fun smells to them like chocolate. I love chocolate so applying it to my face is the most fun. It hides all my blemishes and pores really well which is a huge plus because i have a lot of them
Laura O.
Sanford, FL
This foundation is a definitive must have. It works beautifully as a light to medium coverage foundation on its own. It's also an amazing setting powder if used with a light hand. It keeps my oily skin shine free all day and doesn't settle into my pores or fine lines. As an added bonus, it smells like chocolate!!!
Rebecca I.
Charlotte, NC
This product is one of my favorites from too faced! I have dry skin but when i apply this with a primer, usually Hangover RX from too faced it applys so smooth. It does have a light to medium coverage and i can usually add two coats without it looking cakey at all.
Eleni V.
Philadelphia , PA
Amazing. Could be used alone as foundations n or over your favorite foundation as a powder for extra coverage. Stays on for a long time and actually smells like chocolate. Apply with large fluffy brush all over face. Super easy to use and I night recommend this powder.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Medium Tan more...
My favorite bronzer! It's very pigmented, so make sure you use a light hand. It also smells like chocolate which is nice. I'm on my second one right now, that's how much I enjoyed it. I recommend this to anyone who loves to contour. This is great to contour with.
Alyssa G.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
It gives good coverage. The powder smells really good, just like cocoa. I don't find myself getting shiny at the end of the day. You do need to use a primer with this. Only downside is that there aren't a lot of shades and the shades that they do have are light.
Jenny J.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I'm a NC30-35 in Mac studio fix foundation and this is my holy grail bronzer. It is matte and blends out flawlessly. I feel it leaves an airbrush effect on my skin. My previous bronzer before was MACs give me sun bronzer but this is even better! It is a must have.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
These smell like chocolate just like their bronzers. I have a medium tan olive complexion with combo skin. I haven't experienced any breakouts with this and my skin is sensitive. I like to use it as an allover powder after I apply foundation and it gives my skin a natural matte finish
Mimi
Sacramento, CA
This powder foundation not only smells fantastic (like most Too Faced items ☺) but also performs incredibly. You can get sheer to full coverage & it never looks cakey.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.