BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Nancy T.
I love the scent of this product. It really smells like chocolate. It covers amazingly well. My oily skin maintained it's matte look for at least 6 hours. I do need a touch up in the summer months but not at all in cooler weather. It blends smoothly over my sunscreen.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I LOVE THIS. I use it everyday and using the too faced products they have fun smells to them like chocolate. I love chocolate so applying it to my face is the most fun. It hides all my blemishes and pores really well which is a huge plus because i have a lot of them
Darianna L.
Matawan, NJ
Review for: Tan more...
Such strong coverage with this product as it is pricey, but it really does the job. Doesn't really get oilly, and I have oily skin. Obviously still need a primer tho. Very easy to put on also. I recommend this product to all that are interested in powder foundations.
Eleni V.
Philadelphia , PA
Amazing. Could be used alone as foundations n or over your favorite foundation as a powder for extra coverage. Stays on for a long time and actually smells like chocolate. Apply with large fluffy brush all over face. Super easy to use and I night recommend this powder.
ashley f.
Review for: Fair more...
I was expecting a lot when i came to this foundation. it's not often i splurge at sephora on a whim but i did this time and i regret it. the product i think would be great for oily skin but in the four times i used it for my combination skin it was too cakey looking
Amber M.
I love this foundation. I wouldn't say it's full coverage but it still hides some imperfections and gets rid of the red and shinny, my skin tends to have. I also have super sensitive skin and this is a dream for me. I don't feel it, it doesn't break me out, nothing.
Taylor K.
Review for: Light more...
I like this TooFaced coco powder because it gives a celery smooth finish! It also smells great also which is a plus in my book! This is an everyday powder that's easy to use and gives a great flawless finish! I would buy this again and I would recommend this as well!
Hannah R.
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this because I love Too Faced products. I probably won't buy it again since it seemed to dry my face out. Also it seems to run out super fast so I didn't feel like I got enough bang for my buck. That being said it was easy to apply and does smell really good.
Blair B.
Selmer, TN
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I'm in love with this powder !!!!!! It goes on so smooth and even had a great smell and it doesn't fade and wear off and you are going about your daily business. A sales lady at ulta talked me into trying it and I'm glad I did! I'll never go back to my old powder !
Rebecca I.
Charlotte, NC
This product is one of my favorites from too faced! I have dry skin but when i apply this with a primer, usually Hangover RX from too faced it applys so smooth. It does have a light to medium coverage and i can usually add two coats without it looking cakey at all.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.