BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Medium Tan more...
My favorite bronzer! It's very pigmented, so make sure you use a light hand. It also smells like chocolate which is nice. I'm on my second one right now, that's how much I enjoyed it. I recommend this to anyone who loves to contour. This is great to contour with.
Alyssa G.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
It gives good coverage. The powder smells really good, just like cocoa. I don't find myself getting shiny at the end of the day. You do need to use a primer with this. Only downside is that there aren't a lot of shades and the shades that they do have are light.
Jenny J.
garden grove, CA
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I'm a NC30-35 in Mac studio fix foundation and this is my holy grail bronzer. It is matte and blends out flawlessly. I feel it leaves an airbrush effect on my skin. My previous bronzer before was MACs give me sun bronzer but this is even better! It is a must have.
Jessica P.
Westfield, IN
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Too Faced is one of my favorite brands. Their packaging is super cute. Their products are always amazing. I used this as a powder foundation this past summer to put over a BB. It helped to add a bit more coverage without being cake-y or adding too much texture.
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
I love to use powder foundation, but this was disappointing. It always was flaky and cakey, and never looked quite right on my face. I also had a hard time matching with their skin tones-the udnertones weren't quite right. Definitely go with another product.
Nahir M L.
San Pablo, CA
i Love TOO FACE Is My Favorite Brand After Mac Productions . Well The Cocoa Powder Foundation Keeps My Oily Sensitive Skin Face Not Feel Oily Makes Me Feel Like I Never Felt Before. i Defiantly Recommend This Foundation To Oily Skin People. You Wont Regret.
Emily P.
Love too faced products. One of my favorite products in the industry. Very long lasting formula that doesn't clog my pores either. Id use it over drug store makeup any day! This product works wonders with my skin if you have sensitive skin id definitely try it
Natalia V.
Lafayette, LA
I love this to set my foundation. It's a matte finish, but looks natural. Its not cakey or powdery. It melts onto the skin and leaves a soft look and feel. Have to blot every once in a while but overall, it's my favorite powder foundation.
jasmine c.
Las Vegas, NV
absolutely love love love this product. first off, it smells amazing and like to believe that it leaves my face smelling like cocoa. i have normal/oily combo skin and really love the matte (but not flat) flawless look it provides. i would definitely recommend this product!
Heather F.
Review for: Light more...
This stuff was great, felt amazing on over any liquid fondation and just smelt amazing! It was the first time I actually ever used the whole pan!
I say the price is pretty decent especially for the coverage you get.
I would recommend this to anyone for the smell alone but over all its an amazing product
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.