BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
jean s.
I received a sample, then after the moment I tried it on I went ahead and bought the full sized. This one doesn't give me a cakey look. I have dry skin and I was so surprised it didn't get stuck on my dry spots.
kelly m.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
Too faced products are one of the best products out there!!!!!!! (: I enjoy using this cocoa powder for when I Contour my clients. They absolutely love it!!! I buy this all the time it's lightweight and pigmented.
Maggie P.
Grovetown, GA
This stuff smells so good just like the chocolate pallets. I completely used this up because I loved it so much. I need to go by another one! It has really good coverage but is fine so it didn't make me look cakey.
Kelly F.
P C Beach, FL
This powder has done wonders for my face. I breakout so easily and this hasn't made me. I think it is a good price with the quality and amount that you get. It's so easy to apply and it matches my skin perfectly.
Whitney Y.
Baytown, TX
I love this product! I've owned it for about a year and I've hit pan and am almost out!!!! I love this on its own or over a light foundation! The powder gives good pigmentation and coverage but doesn't make it look cakey! Plus it smells awesome!!!!
Maria S.
Wilmington , CA
Seriously love this! I recently purchased it because I was looking for something that will keep me matte all day since I do have oily skin. This seriously works for me and will continue to purchase this item again.
Jessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I love this bronzer. It's so so so difficult to find a matte bronzer, but thank goodness for too faced because not only do they have many, they're always a great product. Smells great, blends well, looks amazing.
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Medium more...
First of all, the smell is amazing!! Not a fake chocolate scent either, just very subtle. I also love how it matify's my whole face and makes it almost feel softer. Great product, my mom and sister even now use it.
Susi F.
Milwaukee, Wi
Matches perfectly and leaves skin looking natural yet still giving a full coverage. I personally use it over my liquid foundation just to set everything. And it doesn't look Cakey at all. Totally would repurchase.
Alison M.
Review for: Fair more...
I love anything too faced. I mean how could you not? this really smells like chocolate. it's perfect to use as a foundation or just dust over foundation to set it. I really love this powder! definitely recommend
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.