BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
ashley f.
Review for: Fair more...
I was expecting a lot when i came to this foundation. it's not often i splurge at sephora on a whim but i did this time and i regret it. the product i think would be great for oily skin but in the four times i used it for my combination skin it was too cakey looking
Taylor K.
Review for: Light more...
I like this TooFaced coco powder because it gives a celery smooth finish! It also smells great also which is a plus in my book! This is an everyday powder that's easy to use and gives a great flawless finish! I would buy this again and I would recommend this as well!
Nancy T.
I love the scent of this product. It really smells like chocolate. It covers amazingly well. My oily skin maintained it's matte look for at least 6 hours. I do need a touch up in the summer months but not at all in cooler weather. It blends smoothly over my sunscreen.
Darianna L.
Matawan, NJ
Review for: Tan more...
Such strong coverage with this product as it is pricey, but it really does the job. Doesn't really get oilly, and I have oily skin. Obviously still need a primer tho. Very easy to put on also. I recommend this product to all that are interested in powder foundations.
Hannah R.
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this because I love Too Faced products. I probably won't buy it again since it seemed to dry my face out. Also it seems to run out super fast so I didn't feel like I got enough bang for my buck. That being said it was easy to apply and does smell really good.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I LOVE THIS. I use it everyday and using the too faced products they have fun smells to them like chocolate. I love chocolate so applying it to my face is the most fun. It hides all my blemishes and pores really well which is a huge plus because i have a lot of them
Jackie T.
Havertown, PA
This is one of my go-to all time favorites. Not only do I love the formula of this powder, it smells amazing, the tones are always natural, its goes on flawlessly on top the hangover too faced primer, or with no primer at all if you're going for a fresh faced minimal look and are just in need of a touch of sun!
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
I've been fortunate enough to test this product out, and I live that it wasn't heavy and didn't feel caked on after applying it. It felt smooth and looked flawless without ask the harsh flash photo kickback that most powders seem to give off in a reflective way.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Medium Tan more...
My favorite bronzer! It's very pigmented, so make sure you use a light hand. It also smells like chocolate which is nice. I'm on my second one right now, that's how much I enjoyed it. I recommend this to anyone who loves to contour. This is great to contour with.
Emerald G.
Pomona, CA
These smell like chocolate just like their bronzers. I have a medium tan olive complexion with combo skin. I haven't experienced any breakouts with this and my skin is sensitive. I like to use it as an allover powder after I apply foundation and it gives my skin a natural matte finish
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.