BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Hollis D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I use it daily, and it is so easy to apply and long lasting. Combine it with bronzer and a setting spray or primer and your skin will look flawless. Its great because it is fuller coverage than powder, but not as cakey as liquid.
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
I brought this product just to try it out. I'm a big fan of too face and I loved it. Too face is really good with many different types of products. It wasn't that pricey compared to other brands and I would buy again
Suzanne K.
I love the way this foundation feels. It is not cakey and looks more natural. I love Too Faced Products and their packaging. It is a bit pricey but worth it just to treat yourself once in a while. They always smell great too!
Maria S.
Wilmington , CA
Seriously love this! I recently purchased it because I was looking for something that will keep me matte all day since I do have oily skin. This seriously works for me and will continue to purchase this item again.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
Love using this on a no makeup day. Makes my skin look like satin and gets rid of the greasy look. I don't hear too much about this product. It is really good and smells amazing. Worth the try and will repurchase!
jean s.
I received a sample, then after the moment I tried it on I went ahead and bought the full sized. This one doesn't give me a cakey look. I have dry skin and I was so surprised it didn't get stuck on my dry spots.
Susi F.
Milwaukee, Wi
Matches perfectly and leaves skin looking natural yet still giving a full coverage. I personally use it over my liquid foundation just to set everything. And it doesn't look Cakey at all. Totally would repurchase.
Maggie P.
Grovetown, GA
This stuff smells so good just like the chocolate pallets. I completely used this up because I loved it so much. I need to go by another one! It has really good coverage but is fine so it didn't make me look cakey.
Whitney Y.
Baytown, TX
I love this product! I've owned it for about a year and I've hit pan and am almost out!!!! I love this on its own or over a light foundation! The powder gives good pigmentation and coverage but doesn't make it look cakey! Plus it smells awesome!!!!
Alison M.
Review for: Fair more...
I love anything too faced. I mean how could you not? this really smells like chocolate. it's perfect to use as a foundation or just dust over foundation to set it. I really love this powder! definitely recommend
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.