BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Jessica V.
This powder is really good. It adds coverage which is nice. I lightly apply it so that it doesn't look cakey. It works really well with my oily skin. The packaging is really cute, and the best part is that this smells like chocolate! It smells like those hot chocolate packets.
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I bought this on a trip to sephora. I love it. It has a really nice cocoa scent to it. Isn't cakey. I do have to ensure I moisturize before I use it as it can make me look dry sometimes. It comes in beautiful packaging. I would buy again for myself as well as a gift for others.
Marina M.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
This is my 3rd bronze and its perfect! i love the color it isn't orange and doesn't leave a warm orange tone. This product is by far the best thing i have ever tried the packaging is sophisticated i recommend everyone to try this amazing bronzer even if its a foundation
Rachel H.
Raleigh, NC
Not only does this smell great, but it has a sheer coverage that you can layer with. You will need to refresh during the day but if you use setting spray you're good to go. I tried to switch to Urban Decays compact power but it's not as good as this and gives a cakey look.
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
Review for: Light more...
This product leaves my face looking incredibly smooth. It stays on all day, still looking like I just put it on. My only issue is that colors are either too light, or too dark on my face. So I do dust a little bronzer on afterwards. I would still buy this product again.
Cecilia H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product. Honestly my favorite thing about it is the smell, literally sometimes I take extra time doing my makeup because I take a minute to take in the wonderful smell. It works well for me as an under-eye concealer and a finishing powder I brush over my foundation. I am almost finished with my first one and have already purchased a second product for when it runs out.
Cindi P.
Woodinville, WA
Review for: Light more...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Please excuse the capital letters but I cannot stop using this product. I am a avid person who changes products in search of my holy grail, this item is it. It smells amazing, applies amazing as well. I feel that it isn't drying and when I touch up, it doesn't look cake. I have combo skin and it works beautifully. It also last a long time as well!
Kayla W.
Merigold, MS
Review for: Light more...
I love love love this foundation. It matches my skin tone and smells like chocolate. the only bad thing about this product is the price. Other than that the coverage is good and lasts all day. It's light weight and feels good on the face. Would most definitely recommend.
Tash C.
Annapolis, MD
Review for: Light more...
I purchased this powder foundation to pair with my bb cream on days when I want to wear lighter makeup. The smell is incredible and I love the way it sets my bb creams. I've never used it solely on its own for foundation but this formula is great and is much better than drug store powders. it's super smooth and fine!
Autumn F.
i love to use this powder not only to set my whole face but it like to get a darker one to use as a contour color. i love how pigmented and creamy and blend able the formula is. so a little goes a long way. i bought mine at my local sephora but you can also but it on too faced website.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.