BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Sydney H.
Wayland, MI
Review for: Golden Light, Light Medium more...
This just might be my favorite foundation. It blends so nicely and looks amazing. I️ like the long lasting of it too. It makes me want to buy more of it when if finally does run out. In fact I️ am on my second already.
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
Love the way it smells but it’s just meh on my skin. I use it to set my liquid foundation. It could use an update on the different colors it offers. It needs less orange and more variety.
Paola H.
Philadelphia, PA
This powder is the best thing ever. It closed your make up in an amazing way and sleek super good. It make your face look soft. I use this for my everyday makeup. I recommend this to everyone. I will use this forever.
Tierni B.
Perkasie, PA
This powder is a very good consraged powder that you will not be disappointed in . it’d be a wonderful gift this holidays for someone who is really into makeup . i 100% recommend getting this wonderful product .
Justice S.
Westmoreland
Good for summer for a nice shallow coverage that wont make u feel hot and sweaty i use it when i go to the beach every summer, it also gives your face a really good summery, natural sunlight look 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Breanna C.
Milton
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love this item it’s very nice and I would tell any one if they asked what is the best makeup that this is it I love the way it looks on my skin and I think everyone should try it, it’s amazing thanks
Camille B.
Oberlin
This powder smells just like chocolate and gives me a full coverage look over my liquid foundation. It doesn't sit in any of my creases and leaves my skin smooth and matte
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough, NC
This is one of my favorite powder foundations. I like to use this on top of an illuminating facial primer to set my face and give my makeup a more natural look. The smell is that typical chocolate smell that Too Faced is known for with their chocolate products. The product applies easily. lasts all day with a setting spray, and is not patchy. It does not leave me feeling like my face is super cakey or anything like that. I go with a shade lighter than I would normally be because I apply this is with a very fluffy brush to lightly set my dewy primers. I feel like it is a very natural look that doesn't make my skin look over done. Blush, bronzers and highlighting powders wear beautifully on top of this product. I can also carry it with me for on the go touch ups if I am getting a little oily in my T-zone. I recommend this product.
Darwin R.
Livermore, CA
Hands down the powder foundation ill ever need! Not only does it smell absolutely devine!! But since it uses a coca BUTTER complex, if you have dry skin, this powder wont dry you out throughout the day because when the powder comes into contact with your skin, it simply melts into you like butter! So it can totally be used to set your foundation with, and you dont have to worry about it sapping the moisture out of your skin. Also vice versa, naturally being a talc based powder it is also SUPREMELY ideal for those with oily skin. Also what I love is that this powder markets itself as a "Petal-Finish" powder which I think describes the finish perfectly! Its not matte, its not satin, definitely not dewy, but "Petal" like! It ABSOLUTELY diminishes pores along with fine lines, and it is very difficult to overdoe. I like to go in with the TeddyBear Hair Retractable Kabuki brush and just buff it into the outerplanes of my face as a base for my powder bronzer on top. I also live in LA where the sun is strong, so I highly recommend this powder for girls and guys who break a sweat.
Jessica F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.