BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
I had the Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation in Light, since Fair actually read yellow with my skin tone (that's honestly a huge issue I have with TF, a lot of their products pull yellow). This foundation really did give a satin-matte rose petal finish. It was great on the days that bare face wasn't cutting it and I had eye makeup on. Unfortunately this product broke me out, which was why I discontinued use.
Janelle M.
Carson, CA
I love this so much every time I use it, it always gives such a flawless finish and it looks so natural it never makes my face looks super cakey and it sets so well and lasts sooooo long it's amazing everyone should try this !!! Too Faced Born This Way Medium-to-Full Coverage FoundationToo Faced Better Than Sex MascaraToo Faced Cocoa Powder FoundationToo Faced Absolutely Invisible Translucent Pressed Powder
B S.
cantonment
Review for: Light Medium more...
The B E S T powder foundation I've ever owned! I got this with the cocoa contour palette just to try it and definitely not a disappointment. It leaves such a beautiful flawless finish on the skin, I'd totally recommend!
Susie E.
Review for: Light Medium more...
Para sellar tu base de maquillaje es perfecto y para cuándo quieres darte un reto que es mucho más que perfecto tiene un olor rico Lástima que no me gusta el café pero si es de larga duración
Crystal H.
Vancouver , WA
I can’t say that I loved this as much as the bronzer. But it works for a light coverage on the go. So it comes in handy when you don’t have a lot of time but still need a little coverage.
Julia H.
Stony Brook, NY
This is one of the best products I’ve EVER had! It’s super light, and has SUPER great coverage! Perfect for girls who have a combination of oily and dry skin. Not super cakey either, honestly my favorite powder ever!
Miriam M.
I got this on clearance at Nordstrom rack, I don’t normally use facial powder’s like that, but it proved to be amazing. I don’t use it every day, but I do notice that it makes my skin look amazing whenever I do, I use it over foundation and facial cream. It doesn’t leave a cakey effect, and it doesn’t look like thick powder layer when I have it on.
tori c.
Review for: Light more...
This product is a must have! Easy application, buildable coverage, and long lasting. It even smells great! This is an everyday product in my collection. I purchased this from ulta and have been restocking for ages!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Light Medium more...
It’s a good Powder. The smell is wonderful. It lasted a long time and melted into my skin perfectly after using setting spray. Not a natural finish, medium to full coverage. It’s lasted me a long time because I switch powders constantly depending on how my skin is, weather, and where I am going. I like using for day and night looks.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.