BY TOO FACED

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Susan S.
Hampstead
Love this. Quick and easy to apply. Good coverage and blends easily. There is a "chocolatey scent" at first, sort of like an Easter Basket smell that I got over after a few uses. The packaging could use some improvement as my compact broke at the hinge before I had used it all. The powder also clumps up when you get the the last of it. I will use again.
Andrea S.
I love this foundation powder. The first time I tried it at Ulta and I loved it!! My skin tone is between medium and tan and I got the medium tone. I think the price is awesome for what you get plus it smells delicious (chocolate). It leaves my skin so smooth and flawless! Super highly recommended!
Courtney B.
kingston, WA
Review for: Light more...
Smells like chocolate, glides on like butter. Okay not butter but it's not hard to pack the product on your brushes and doesn't make your face feel dry or chalky. I usually hate powders after one purchase but I would repurchase this powder for sure. And it smells like heaven!
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I love too faced it is a higher end makeup brand so it's gonna cost a little more then your regular drug store makeup some of there products even smell like chocolate . This powder I use over top of my too faced born this way foundation it stays on mostly all day and makes my skin look flawless !!
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: Light more...
Ive had this for at least 6 months, and its great to use on days where you don't feel like putting on liquid foundation. i still prime and i use the make up for ever primer, let it sink in and use a large fluffy brush to apply it. it gives you coverage but your natural skin still peaks through that thats what i like about this powder foundation.
Kelsey H.
Ohhhh let me tell you what. This powder is GORGEOUS on all skin types. Dry skin especially. It's hydrating, but holds up throughout the day. Smells AMAZING. Coverage is natural and build able if you wear it alone. Great for setting the under eyes as well. Too faced, ya did it again with the amazing products!
Danielle B.
Absolutely adore the chocolate smell of these and the founder of Two Faced used coco powder as a anti aging ingredient! I use this powder to set all my makeup and it's so silky and feels so good on my skin and doesn't make my face look cakey at all. You also don't need a lot to get the coverage you want!
Angelica F.
Sayre, PA
Review for: Light more...
Ok, before I even get started can we just tal about the smell! AMAZING! I'm giving this product five stars for the smell, oh man I cannot get enough of it! The only thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't last me all day long. I just use a setting spray and that takes care of that!
Katia W.
Port Arthur, TX
The whole experience with this foundation is lovely. I have dry skin but this never makes me look powdery or cakey. Smooths over blemishes, gives such a soft look. I like that you can easily purchase it at Ulta and Sephora. The smell adds so much to the experience. Delicious sweet chocolate feels the air when I use it.
Haylee H.
Naples, FL
The packing of this product is amazing. It smells like Cocoa powder and is lovely to smell (but that's beside the point). It is long lasting and looks flawless all day. It gives a natural look to the skin. It blends into the skin perfectly. It is worth every penny and lasts a long time. Definitely recommend this product since it is so amazing. I've been using it for four years and would never try something else.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.