BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
Review for: Fair more...
I don't think I can say anything bad about this powder foundation. First of all, it smells absolutely AMAZING. I love using it because it smells like I'm living inside a cup of hot cocoa. It feels so light and looks amazing on my skin. It seems to last for a really long time too.
Norbeliss M.
Fantastic powder. One of the first talc-based powders I've ever liked. It is not drying on my chronically dehydrated and prone to flaking skin. It also stays perfectly in place in my chronically oily areas (they still flake, such an awesome combo). It never settles, and is fairly sweat-resistant. Not completely, but it doesn't claim to be. It's medium to full coverage, though full can look a bit thick and cakey. I apply it with the included sponge, or a knock-off beauty blender. It can also be used as a dusting/setting powder for makeup that slips (true match and maybelline dream something were the ones I tried it with). The only negative I have to say is the shade naming is off. I'm warm golden in revlon, nc30/35 in mac, 300 in dior, and the "golden light" is a good match. I bit darker than 300, and slightly more golden. All in all, great product, very likely to repurchase.
Jessica J.
Phoenix , AZ
Obviously I love the smell of all too faced products, who doesn't love chocolate ? But this product didn't really grab my attention like the other too faced products do. The packaging is nice but this products performs like any other powdered foundation at least for me anyway.
Jessica V.
This powder is really good. It adds coverage which is nice. I lightly apply it so that it doesn't look cakey. It works really well with my oily skin. The packaging is really cute, and the best part is that this smells like chocolate! It smells like those hot chocolate packets.
Layla I.
Tustin , CA
Review for: Tan more...
This foundation paired with the born this way liquid foundation is amazing! Its actually good with other liquid foundations I've used, but with the born this way is my fav. Next time i will go a shade lighter, but i love the smell and the finish! Will definitely repurchase :) 4stars for how easily all the cute packaging wears off and that its really delicate (no protection over the powder)
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I bought this on a trip to sephora. I love it. It has a really nice cocoa scent to it. Isn't cakey. I do have to ensure I moisturize before I use it as it can make me look dry sometimes. It comes in beautiful packaging. I would buy again for myself as well as a gift for others.
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Very light coverage product, helps to give a lift and brighten one's face without settling into creases in creating fine lines. Good for a trip to the store for or school. Would not recommend if you have acne, it conceals fairly well, but it could be better.
Lauren V.
Review for: Light more...
This powder smells amazing, to begin with. The powder is soft and finely milled. It was my first time using this product, and I really liked using it over a BB cream. It didn't make my sensitive combination skin break out either. I don't recommend using the sponge that comes in the compact, a brush or powder puff is better.
Cindi P.
Woodinville, WA
Review for: Light more...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Please excuse the capital letters but I cannot stop using this product. I am a avid person who changes products in search of my holy grail, this item is it. It smells amazing, applies amazing as well. I feel that it isn't drying and when I touch up, it doesn't look cake. I have combo skin and it works beautifully. It also last a long time as well!
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
Review for: Light more...
This product leaves my face looking incredibly smooth. It stays on all day, still looking like I just put it on. My only issue is that colors are either too light, or too dark on my face. So I do dust a little bronzer on afterwards. I would still buy this product again.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.