BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Bobbie Jo U.
I love this silky powder foundation. I find it extremely full coverage and fantastic smelling. It's super easy to apply, I use a big fluffy brush from Morphe. It's long lasting and applies beautifully on top of itself for touch ups.
Nancy C.
Hicksville, NY
Review for: Medium more...
I really like the way this foundation makes my face look and feel. It gives a flawless finish to my face with no sensitivity whatsoever. I like the medium shade, it is perfect for my coloring. I really enjoy wearing this foundation.
Kaitlyn R.
Love this stuff so freaking much. Smells AMAZING works great for setting liquid foundation or for. Wing used on its own. The price is reasonable and the product lasts a fair amount of time. I always find myself buying it again
Carmen L.
Review for: Light more...
Smells like chocolate! The powder is super fine and feels almost like creamy when you try to swatch it on your finger. It it's light to medium coverage foundation and makes my skin look soft and hydrated but not completely matte. Definitely go into a store to test the colors though, since the shade selection is limited.
Rachael H.
Elkton, MD
Review for: Fair more...
This is my Favorite #PowderFoundation! #TooFaced has always been my fav high end makeup brand and the fact that they have a #Foundation that smells like chocolate/cocoa is awesome!!! This #foundation goes on so silky smooth and appears absolutely flawless.It's also very light weight with buildable coverage which I love!!
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
Review for: Light more...
I use this every single day. It is great coverage and easy to transport. I love the coverage it provides and it's a great price for how long it lasts. It smells like chocolate which is a plus and looks like I'm wearing nothing.
Jessica V.
Review for: Fair more...
I LOVE this powder foundation! It's the perfect shade for me (which is hard to find) and smells like chocolate! It's a light to medium coverage but lasts a long time, especially with a primer. It's semi matte and very workable.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
On my lazy days when I do not want to take the time blend out a liquid foundation I wear this and it is absolutely lovely. The smell of cocoa is great. It I adore how finely milled it is. It doesn't sit in my lines or pores and it really does not sit in lines or pores.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
I love using this product it makes my face look more
Natural and and so smooth. I have used it twice wanted to try new one. I have a really sensitive skin and changes to normal to dry with the weather. I would recommend this product
Emily F.
Review for: Medium more...
Not only does this leave you with a flawless finish, but it smells great! easy to swirl my brush into and apply whenever, wherever. It does come with an application sponge but I've never used it. I love this stuff!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.