BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Andrea S.
I love this foundation powder. The first time I tried it at Ulta and I loved it!! My skin tone is between medium and tan and I got the medium tone. I think the price is awesome for what you get plus it smells delicious (chocolate). It leaves my skin so smooth and flawless! Super highly recommended!
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: Light more...
Ive had this for at least 6 months, and its great to use on days where you don't feel like putting on liquid foundation. i still prime and i use the make up for ever primer, let it sink in and use a large fluffy brush to apply it. it gives you coverage but your natural skin still peaks through that thats what i like about this powder foundation.
Kelsey H.
Ohhhh let me tell you what. This powder is GORGEOUS on all skin types. Dry skin especially. It's hydrating, but holds up throughout the day. Smells AMAZING. Coverage is natural and build able if you wear it alone. Great for setting the under eyes as well. Too faced, ya did it again with the amazing products!
Danielle B.
Absolutely adore the chocolate smell of these and the founder of Two Faced used coco powder as a anti aging ingredient! I use this powder to set all my makeup and it's so silky and feels so good on my skin and doesn't make my face look cakey at all. You also don't need a lot to get the coverage you want!
Katia W.
Port Arthur, TX
The whole experience with this foundation is lovely. I have dry skin but this never makes me look powdery or cakey. Smooths over blemishes, gives such a soft look. I like that you can easily purchase it at Ulta and Sephora. The smell adds so much to the experience. Delicious sweet chocolate feels the air when I use it.
Haylee H.
Naples, FL
The packing of this product is amazing. It smells like Cocoa powder and is lovely to smell (but that's beside the point). It is long lasting and looks flawless all day. It gives a natural look to the skin. It blends into the skin perfectly. It is worth every penny and lasts a long time. Definitely recommend this product since it is so amazing. I've been using it for four years and would never try something else.
Angelica F.
Sayre, PA
Review for: Light more...
Ok, before I even get started can we just tal about the smell! AMAZING! I'm giving this product five stars for the smell, oh man I cannot get enough of it! The only thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't last me all day long. I just use a setting spray and that takes care of that!
Tamara B.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I bought this as a b-day gift last year and I have to say, I really liked it. My only issue (why it's not 5-stars) is the coverage. I felt like I had to use so much product and wasted money, but it's a great product. If this could be made as maybe a full coverage foundation, then I would invest more money in it. But for now, 4-stars is what I'll say (I love the smell and color, so easy to blend too!).
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I absolutely La, la, LOVE this foundation powder, it does not leave your face cakey at all. its smooth and glides on effortlessly. they have a variety of  shades that range from light to deep skin tones, i would highly recommend this product if your looking for a power foundation
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Fair more...
I love this powder! It's smooth and silky and has a nice soft finish. It has a hint of shimmer to it as well. The only complaint I have about this compact is it feels like I hit pan after a weeks worth of use. I wish there was more in it for the price since it is pretty darn expensive.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.