BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Love this powder foundation. Use it alone for those non makeup makeup days or use over foundation to get a perfect airbrush look. I have fair to light skin and dry to normal. I like buying this at Ulta or sephora. I would buy this again. Love that it smells like chocolate
Amy H.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Fair more...
GREAT setting powder foundation; I love to use this (1) for the smell (holy chocolate, this is so good) and (2) for the amount of coverage you get that really smooths out the face. The texture of the inside palette just feels like the softest suede or velvet; If powder could be described as creamy, this would probably be a prime example. A little goes a long way with this product!
Jennifer K.
Harrodsburg, KY
This powder foundation feels great, very silky. It smells heavenly, a really light chocolate scent. Don't worry, though. You only smell it when you first apply. You won't go around smelling like a candy bar all day, which really wouldn't be a bad thing! The coverage is moderate. The only drawback is that I wish it would last longer.
Kerstin R.
La Vernia, TX
I use the color deep tan! I highly recommend it easy to apply ! Smells like chocolate!!!!!!!! It's so smooth! Matte finish! Very long lasting! My favorite brand of makeup! I would definitely buy this product again!
Carolynn M.
Apo AP, AP
I'm not a big foundation type of gal but oh my goodness this stuff is amazing!! It leaves you moisturized throughout the day but still maintaining the matte finish especially in the t zone. For $36 I would definitely buy this again!
Christina E.
Riverside, CA
I wanted to try out a new type of powder this was my fist time trying it out! It was easy to use I fell in love with it! The way it was packaged was cute it's kinda pricy I would continue buying it! I recommend you try it out to!
Charna H.
So worth the price. Easy to find in Sephora, on Too Faced's website, and I think it's even in Ulta. Applies smooth as butter and cuts down on shine like you wouldn't believe. The scent, oh my goodness, leaves your face smelling like fresh baked cookies.
Courtney B.
Reisterstown, MD
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I love too faced but this foundation came off a little too yellow for me. The formula is great! It smells like chocolate but the color was off. I'm not that dark and the shade range put me at the darkest shade which was medium at best. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless they have yellow undertones or self tan.
Nancy C.
Hicksville, NY
Review for: Medium more...
I really like the way this foundation makes my face look and feel. It gives a flawless finish to my face with no sensitivity whatsoever. I like the medium shade, it is perfect for my coloring. I really enjoy wearing this foundation.
Nicole N.
Sugar Land, TX
Review for: Fair more...
Thai is absolutely the best thing on the planet o can't believe anyone has ever survived without Thai product it leaves such a perfect finished look you wouldn't be able to tell it was their it leaves no smears or powder left over
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.