BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Katia W.
Port Arthur, TX
The whole experience with this foundation is lovely. I have dry skin but this never makes me look powdery or cakey. Smooths over blemishes, gives such a soft look. I like that you can easily purchase it at Ulta and Sephora. The smell adds so much to the experience. Delicious sweet chocolate feels the air when I use it.
Haylee H.
Naples, FL
The packing of this product is amazing. It smells like Cocoa powder and is lovely to smell (but that's beside the point). It is long lasting and looks flawless all day. It gives a natural look to the skin. It blends into the skin perfectly. It is worth every penny and lasts a long time. Definitely recommend this product since it is so amazing. I've been using it for four years and would never try something else.
Angelica F.
Sayre, PA
Review for: Light more...
Ok, before I even get started can we just tal about the smell! AMAZING! I'm giving this product five stars for the smell, oh man I cannot get enough of it! The only thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't last me all day long. I just use a setting spray and that takes care of that!
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
I just recently purchased Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation, and have been nothing but satisfied with it. I use it over my tinted moisturizer to set, and also for a little more coverage. This powder leaves my skin SO soft to touch, and my makeup looks flawless. It also smells great (just like cocoa). It isn't too heavy, and is similar in price to other upscale powders. I would definitely recommend this product.
Nancy M.
Ontario, CA
I love this powder! Coming from a girl who sticks to her makeup for years once she find something she loves, I ended up switching to this powder foundation from Mac studio fix. This powder is velvety soft, goes on smooth, it can be used with a brush for a lightweight coverage or sponge for buildable coverage. It leaves an air brush look without being heavy or cakey. And the chocolate smell is amazing!
Tamara B.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I bought this as a b-day gift last year and I have to say, I really liked it. My only issue (why it's not 5-stars) is the coverage. I felt like I had to use so much product and wasted money, but it's a great product. If this could be made as maybe a full coverage foundation, then I would invest more money in it. But for now, 4-stars is what I'll say (I love the smell and color, so easy to blend too!).
Luisana H.
This powder is so light and blendable! I apply using a large kabuki brush over my normal liquid foundation and it quickly mattifies my look while shrinking my pores. The one thing that really stood out to me about this product was that it did not sit on top of my skin but actually blended into it. It did not cause lines or crease as some other powders have done in the past and if you are a fan of "baking" under your eyes this foundation in the lighter shades will work perfectly. I love this powder so much and have it in 2 shades. It also doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break​ out which is the most important thing about a product.
Lisa B.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Fair more...
I love this powder! It's smooth and silky and has a nice soft finish. It has a hint of shimmer to it as well. The only complaint I have about this compact is it feels like I hit pan after a weeks worth of use. I wish there was more in it for the price since it is pretty darn expensive.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
My favorite powder foundation! It's so finely milled, it goes on flawless and blends well with any other powder products. I love that it smells like cocoa, but the scent is not irritating. Lasts all day for me, especially with a setting spray! Definitely will buy again, its also good for setting liquid foundation and concealer!
Shari D.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Fair more...
What could be better than a powder foundation that smells like cocoa? I love this compact. It is light and not cakey, but provides great coverage. The fair is actually light enough for my skin, (which is often a problem), and it goes on smoothly and evenly. A makeup staple for me.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.