BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Jodi L.
I have loved Too Faced Poder for a while now. I have hit bottom on 2. The powder goes on smoothly and evens your skin tone. It also stops your makeup from running. It will also help cover pores if used before foundation. Great buy for the money.
Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Fair more...
This is the best powder foundation I have ever used! It stays on all day and naturally makes my face looks clearer and smoothr without looking cakey. It goes on easy and blends nicely. The fact that it smells like chocolate is a fun perk!
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Yummy! I love this product l. Whenever I use the powder on my face to finish off my look, not only do I get a smooth, flawless finish... I get a whiff of the cocoa scent and it reminds me of why I wanted it in the first place lol. Too good.
Jessica M.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I have the Born This Way Foundation & absolutely love it! It's a bit expensive for my budget, being a single mom. I tried the powder in store, it feels great on the skin, so silky, I will be getting this next to complete my full face look.
Ambritt G.
Canton, OH
Review for: Light more...
I love Too Faced products however this powder doesn't really work for me. It smells great and the lightest shade does match my skin well but because my skin is so dry this always ends up making my skin look all crackly. It smells amazing and I find that I can still use it on my face as a setting powder just not as a foundation.
Emily M.
For a powder foundation, these are great. I don't use it alone though. I like to use these for touch ups through out the day or to set my make up. I prefer liquid foundation when I want full coverage because my skin tends to be more dry.
Heather J.
Knoxville, Tn
This is my go-to compact. I wear it everyday and it has really helped my complexion! I have a more even skin tone and less blemishes now. Too Faced has many different shades to match your skin tone as well! Love it!
Candice R.
Linden, TN
LOVE! Great coverage. Smells terrific! It is pricey, but well worth the cost! I would recommend to others. I usually purchase at Ulta when they are offering free gifts. Best powder foundation I have used. Will buy again in the future.
Vicki S.
Glendale, AZ
Love this powder foundation. Use it alone for those non makeup makeup days or use over foundation to get a perfect airbrush look. I have fair to light skin and dry to normal. I like buying this at Ulta or sephora. I would buy this again. Love that it smells like chocolate
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This too faced cocoa powder foundation is great to contour I live it leaves a beautiful bronzed look I love that it blends really good in skin I will recommend this product to all you beauty girls that love you a great bronzing product
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.