BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Andrea S.
I love this foundation powder. The first time I tried it at Ulta and I loved it!! My skin tone is between medium and tan and I got the medium tone. I think the price is awesome for what you get plus it smells delicious (chocolate). It leaves my skin so smooth and flawless! Super highly recommended!
Melissa L.
This foundation is awesome. I love how it covers well without being heavy. I use liquid foundation in winter and powder in the summer. I love this foundation for warm summer days.
Alicia G.
Orlando , FL
This powder foundation is amazing! you can wear it alone or you can wear it with the too faced foundation to increase its staying power. It survived a shift outside in the 114 degree heat with 50% humidity. i would def. buy it again. i also recommend it to you!
Hannah M.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Light more...
This powder is great! I've been using it for about a year now. It goes on really smoothly and lasts me a long time. I have dry skin so I usually moisturize very well first then put on this foundation, but sometimes my skin still looks dry after I apply the powder . It is a good price though and I would recommend people give it a try! There are lots of different shades available.
Courtney B.
kingston, WA
Review for: Light more...
Smells like chocolate, glides on like butter. Okay not butter but it's not hard to pack the product on your brushes and doesn't make your face feel dry or chalky. I usually hate powders after one purchase but I would repurchase this powder for sure. And it smells like heaven!
Susan S.
Love this. Quick and easy to apply. Good coverage and blends easily. There is a "chocolatey scent" at first, sort of like an Easter Basket smell that I got over after a few uses. The packaging could use some improvement as my compact broke at the hinge before I had used it all. The powder also clumps up when you get the the last of it. I will use again.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I love too faced it is a higher end makeup brand so it's gonna cost a little more then your regular drug store makeup some of there products even smell like chocolate . This powder I use over top of my too faced born this way foundation it stays on mostly all day and makes my skin look flawless !!
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, PA
Review for: Light more...
Ive had this for at least 6 months, and its great to use on days where you don't feel like putting on liquid foundation. i still prime and i use the make up for ever primer, let it sink in and use a large fluffy brush to apply it. it gives you coverage but your natural skin still peaks through that thats what i like about this powder foundation.
Danielle B.
Absolutely adore the chocolate smell of these and the founder of Two Faced used coco powder as a anti aging ingredient! I use this powder to set all my makeup and it's so silky and feels so good on my skin and doesn't make my face look cakey at all. You also don't need a lot to get the coverage you want!
Kelsey H.
Ohhhh let me tell you what. This powder is GORGEOUS on all skin types. Dry skin especially. It's hydrating, but holds up throughout the day. Smells AMAZING. Coverage is natural and build able if you wear it alone. Great for setting the under eyes as well. Too faced, ya did it again with the amazing products!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.