BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Ming T.
CHICAGO, IL
Overall a wonderful product. I use it to set my liquid foundation or alone when I'm don't feel like putting on too much makeup. Sometimes it can look cakey on drier parts of my face if I don't moisturize my face before applying the foundation.
Natalie M.
Aliso Viejo, Ca
Review for: Fair more...
A good matte powder. I do like this powder foundation but I don't believe it's truly full coverage but I have yet to find a full coverage powder. I would suggest this for oily skin. Mine has recently taken a turn to the dry side and this makes it look SO much worse, however that's not their fault. Just my skin! Still a great powder either way.
marjorie a.
Bergenfield, NJ
Too faced makes some of the best bronzers. With a variety of shades one can find their perfect shade. Packaging is very Chique and durable. Quality is amazing, smells great and a perfect addition to my too faced collection. Definite must have.
Tracy T.
Council Blfs, IA
Review for: Light more...
This product is part of my every day routine! I can't find the LIGHT MEDIUM on here but that's the color I use! The product smells awesome and it applies nicely. It's buildable coverage but I wouldn't really recommend it if you want a high coverage product! For days where I need high coverage I actually switch over to a liquid foundation!
Kaitlyn C.
Beaverton, OR
Amazing! Just amazing! I have repurchased this full coverage powder foundation. They have a perfect shade for any skin tone and I cannot deny that my skin looks and feels better after switching to this. There must be some sort of magic in this powder!
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
One of my favorite powders. Build able coverage. Great for having in your purse for touch ups because it doesn't get cakey. It's a little on the pricey side but definitely worth the money. The smell is just like chocolate and I will continue to repurchase this powder
Antoneta H.
Review for: Light more...
Too Faced Cocoas powder foundation in light smells so unbelievably delicious! It has a good coverage on the skin and is easy to blend with any brush or beauty blender. The packaging is always adorable and the product itself is cute to look at.
Fatima A.
First of all I love the smell of this. This is very light and works well for when you are going for a natural makeup look. It is a little pricey but it is something I like to keep for whenever I feel like going for something more natural
Jodi L.
I have loved Too Faced Poder for a while now. I have hit bottom on 2. The powder goes on smoothly and evens your skin tone. It also stops your makeup from running. It will also help cover pores if used before foundation. Great buy for the money.
Jessica M.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I have the Born This Way Foundation & absolutely love it! It's a bit expensive for my budget, being a single mom. I tried the powder in store, it feels great on the skin, so silky, I will be getting this next to complete my full face look.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.