BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Who doesn't love Too Faced? This makeup brand is amazing! I always struggle to find good makeup products that are worth buying. I have always heared great reviews from people who've tried this product. So I decided to try it out for myself. Let me just say, I was NOT disappointed. I LOVE THEIR FOUNDATION! It always leaves my face looking flawless! I highly recommend this product!
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
This has became my absolute favorite powder after thr first use. I purchased shade light and for me I've never really had a powder that I loved until this one. It doesn't oxidize or look too yellow or pink based on the skin. On my skin most powders you can really see the undertone, but this one I can't at all. It just gives a nice smooth finish and doesn't look to powdery on my skon. Wish I could have tried ths soonerĂ—
Jessica A.
Santa Ana, CA
This powered foundation is amazing!! Smooth, not patchy, blends beautifully! I actually use this to finish setting my too faced born this way foundation and it gives it additional coverage and smooths out my face to make it look too light from my setting powder. Smells like chocolate!! Truly a great pedi to! Comes with a mirror inside and a beauty sponge in the bottom compartment.
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
They stopped carrying this powder at my Sephora and I'm extremely upset about it, I loved my Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation so much! It's so soft, and applies so lovely. With the right priming routine, this powder stays so nice throughput your day. It has a nice light sweet cocoa scent that's not overpowering or long-lasting in any way; it's just a nice thing to inhale while applying.

I need to find another place that carries this now, bc writing this review made me miss it so much!
CERA B.
Austin, Texas
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love this powder so much!! It makes my skin so smooth. It is so easy to use. I apply it on top of my foundation and it makes my skin look so good. Never cakey. I continue to buy this!!
Ashley O.
Apo, AE
Seriously love the smell of this fountain, smells just like coco powder. I sometimes use this without any other foundation on and it covers fairly well even my acne scares.
Carroll q.
Prt Washingtn, NY
I don't usually like powder foundations at all. I've never found one that goes well and has great coverage until I found this one. I use this over my liquid foundation only in certain areas and it covers my redness that the liquid doesn't cover. I have dry skin and it doesn't accentuate that at all like others have. It doesn't have that powdery look.
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
This has a heavier coverage than I was expecting it to, which is great! My only complaint is that I have oily skin and even though it's a powder, it does not seem to help counteract/dry out the oil at all. With that being said, I still love this product. It feels soft and light weight on my skin and as stated before, has a pretty great coverage!
LeslieAnn K.
Atlanta, GA
This is definitely not a full coverage foundation (more of a light to medium coverage), but I like using it to set liquid foundation or as a light dusting on days when I don't feel like wearing a mask of makeup. I like the finish, and of course anything that smells like chocolate is amazing. Only giving it 4 stars because just a little more coverage would make this foundation great, and it sometimes gives me some dry patches, but it has never broken me out so I'm thankful for that.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Medium more...
I absolutely love too faced products! One of my favorite makeup brands! The cocoa powder foundation is amazing in a few different ways. It smells just like cocoa, which is amazing! I mainly use it for bronzing and contouring, since I am pale, but I absolutely love the finish. It's gorgeous! I highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.