BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
lauren a.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I love how this apples. I use this color for more of a bronzer/contour shade. I do have the other colors for more of a foundation.This smells like heaven in a compacts love how the chocolate smell just is oh so suttle every time you open the compact but its strong enough you notice it. It doesn't give me a headache at all.The smell does last in the cpmpact whitch i love. The foundation itself is very blendable doesn't make you look dry. Its a more sheer to nateral coverage i wouldn't say its full at all.
Abby B.
Review for: Fair more...
I was so excited for this foundation to come out but when I tried it, I wasn't as wowed as I was hopping I would be! The color was perfect for my skin tone when first applied but when worn for more than a couple of hours, it oxidized terribly on my skin and made me look orangey!! The coverage wasn't that impressive either- I had to go in with multiple layers to get the coverage I wanted. I also love too faced as a brand so it stinks to write such a negative review!
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
I'm obsessed with this stuff. I give it 4 stars because its not a stand alone product at all. And i feel like the way its being sold, it makes it seem that it is a stand alone product. I could NOT use this as a "foundation"!! I use it more like a setting powder more than anything. It smells great and if you get some on your lips, it also taste amazing! I like to also use a damp beauty blender with the Mac prep and prime fix+ and use this foundation on top of certain parts of my skin. I love this product, but it DOES NOT LAST AT ALL by itself!
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Light more...
I bought this and ended up returning it purely because I found it difficult to get enough coverage as a foundation. I now regret not keeping it to try as a powder over my foundation. The smell is amazing but does not last once on the face which is ideal. As a foundation on its own I felt I needed to use too much of it to get the medium to full coverage I like.
Bethany C.
La Mesa, CA
This powder foundation really smells like cocoa, it's such a yummy scent! I purchased this powder at Macy's and loved the finish of it on my skin, it wasn't to powdery or cakey and added that extra bit of coverage that I really like in powder foundations because I am a full coverage kind of girl. I do have combination skin and tend to get oily towards the afternoon but it's normal for me so I would have to reapply but that's to be expected with my skin type!
Richelle L.
Honolulu, HI
This is one of THE best foundation powders I've ever used! It goes in all the crevices and really makes my pores look nearly invisible. Other powder foundations that I've used looked caked on and not natural. The formula for this foundation powder is amazing and perfect for my oily face. It's a bonus that this smells like chocolate also!
Antonia C.
Kissimmee, FL
My absolute favorite powder foundation! I have had a difficult time with powder foundations so when suggested this product I was a bit uneasy. However, upon trying this foundation I fell in love. Since I have an oil face I always use this over the top to set my liquid foundation. Let me tell you this is perfect. Never cakey or dry.
Jenny D.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Light more...
This foundation powder is wonderful. From the darling packaging that Too Faced always creates to the smell. This is an overall great foundation powder. You can use it with a brush or the sponge its comes with.

Only complaints are that the one I bought had a funky mirror. It never seemed clean even when I bought it and first opened it. And that there needs to be more in-between shades.

However it lasts and works well. You can use a light coverage or build it up.
Andrea L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Let's start off with the smell! It smells like coco. It comes with a sponge which is great for pressing in the powder for setting. I like the airy feeling when applying. Easy to use and doesn't feel heavy on face. I would recommend it to makeup fanatics.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Powder to set my beautiful foundation! Who doesn't love a powder?!! Definitely lightweight and goes on smoothly. As little or as much as you want, for most powders I usually put just enough to cover my face. Use a brush to apply the powder, very easy to apply. Oh I would definitely buy again after getting a chance to try it.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.