BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
marisol l.
phoenix, AZ
i have only tried this on at ulta but i loved how it looked, also all this products smell like chocolate! i gave it a 4 star because i do have to buy it and try it on a daily basis to give a more precise review but i am definitely going to buy it soon!
Megan A.
Review for: Light more...
I love the two faced brand, it's a natural looking beautiful make up brand. It's a nice light foundation that doesn't look powdery. It's very easy to use and comes in nice packaging. This is perfect for everyday use, I would definitely recommend this.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light more...
Great foundation powder. Its not too cakey and not too light its perfect. This is one of my favorite powders I've purchased. Too Faced always makes great products. You can pick this up at any Sephora, Ulta or Macys. This is great for all skin types
Amber H.
Aurora, IL
I love this powder. I don't use it on its own all the time.. Sometimes I'll use it on its own if I want just a little coverage and mattifying, or I'll use it to finish off my full face to give me the right amount of dewiness that I'm looking for. I own two shades; golden light for summer, and fair for the other seasons when I'm not as "tan".
Nicole B.
Lynnwood, WA
As a licensed esthetician and makeup artist, you already know i've always got that cake face going on. However using this powder foundationg allows my makeup to set onto my skin, making my makeup appear brighter/more pigmented and it stays on all day! LOVE
Brittani P.
Too faced is my new brand I just discovered it's amazing formulas and can not get enough. Not only do they have my color but it seems to match better then any other foundation I love to use this on a not so formal day as it is not full coverage.
Carlie M.
Poulsbo, WA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Highly highly recommend! Best too faced products in my opinion are the ones made from cocoa. I just feel better putting something a little more natural than all these chemicals I'm already gunking my face with. I love too faced and have repurchased this foundation over a couple of times.
Tracey F.
Sebastian, FL
Review for: Deep Tan more...
My favorite powder of all time! It smells deliciously like chocolate. I have purchased and repurchased this product! I love everything about it. It's smooth on your skin and lasts all day when used with primer. I would recommend this to everyone!
Ming T.
CHICAGO, IL
Overall a wonderful product. I use it to set my liquid foundation or alone when I'm don't feel like putting on too much makeup. Sometimes it can look cakey on drier parts of my face if I don't moisturize my face before applying the foundation.
marjorie a.
Bergenfield, NJ
Too faced makes some of the best bronzers. With a variety of shades one can find their perfect shade. Packaging is very Chique and durable. Quality is amazing, smells great and a perfect addition to my too faced collection. Definite must have.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.