BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Nancy T.
I love the scent of this product. It really smells like chocolate. It covers amazingly well. My oily skin maintained it's matte look for at least 6 hours. I do need a touch up in the summer months but not at all in cooler weather. It blends smoothly over my sunscreen.
Alyssa G.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
It gives good coverage. The powder smells really good, just like cocoa. I don't find myself getting shiny at the end of the day. You do need to use a primer with this. Only downside is that there aren't a lot of shades and the shades that they do have are light.
Mimi
Sacramento, CA
This powder foundation not only smells fantastic (like most Too Faced items ☺) but also performs incredibly. You can get sheer to full coverage & it never looks cakey.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
These smell like chocolate just like their bronzers. I have a medium tan olive complexion with combo skin. I haven't experienced any breakouts with this and my skin is sensitive. I like to use it as an allover powder after I apply foundation and it gives my skin a natural matte finish
Alysa M.
Austin , TX
Review for: Medium Tan more...
My favorite bronzer! It's very pigmented, so make sure you use a light hand. It also smells like chocolate which is nice. I'm on my second one right now, that's how much I enjoyed it. I recommend this to anyone who loves to contour. This is great to contour with.
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
I've been fortunate enough to test this product out, and I live that it wasn't heavy and didn't feel caked on after applying it. It felt smooth and looked flawless without ask the harsh flash photo kickback that most powders seem to give off in a reflective way.
Jessica P.
Westfield, IN
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Too Faced is one of my favorite brands. Their packaging is super cute. Their products are always amazing. I used this as a powder foundation this past summer to put over a BB. It helped to add a bit more coverage without being cake-y or adding too much texture.
Jenny J.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I'm a NC30-35 in Mac studio fix foundation and this is my holy grail bronzer. It is matte and blends out flawlessly. I feel it leaves an airbrush effect on my skin. My previous bronzer before was MACs give me sun bronzer but this is even better! It is a must have.
Melissa B.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
First of all Too Faced products are amazing. I know this one is a foundation but I actually use it to contour. It looks very natural, and is easy to apply. It lasts through the day well, and doesn't look cake. I would definitely re-purchase. Highly recommend
Irmaris L.
I only bought it because of the smell, I love chocolate. Is a nice powder but doesn't have the coverage like the mac studio fix powder foundation. What I liked about this is that didn't broke me out and didn't irritate my sensitive skin. It's light coverage.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.