BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Karena B.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Light more...
This powder is okay. I like that is has an SPF which is nice and it does come in a variety of shades however; I don't feel this powder foundation is as full coverage as the IT cosmetics powder foundation. The prices of those two powders are similar and I feel the IT cosmetics powder holds up better on the skin. This powder looks fine does not look cakey and evens out my complection however it doesn't last long on my skin. I tend to get oily in the Tzone and this powder does not hold up.
Deniz A.
Euless, TX
Review for: Fair more...
I only apply a light coverage and have enjoyed how smooth it applies and feels. Love the smell of course. I am combination skin and this foundation wears well on me throughout the day. I will definitely continue to use.
Leah C.
Clawson, MI
Review for: Fair more...
First of all, I LOVE the smell of this powder foundation - it smells just like the chocolate bar eyeshadow palettes. As for color, I am very fair with pink undertones and usually wear Monte Blanc in Nars Sheer Glow. I was afraid that this would be too dark for me, even with the fairest shade, but surprisingly it worked for me. It has pretty good coverage and is definitely buildable depending on how you like your foundation. The compact is small enough to carry around in my purse and I like to use this product to touch up before going out somewhere after work.
Zuri R.
I LOVE TO FACED BRAND , ITS ONE OF Y FAVORITE BRANDS BECAUSE ITS SO HEALTHY TO WEAR MAKE UP WHEN WEARING TOO FACED. THE POWDER CONTAINS COCOA AND IT HELPS YOUR SKIN TO BE HEALTHY NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL. THE SMELL IS JUST LIKE HAVING COCOA IN YOUR HANDS AND ITS AMAZING COVERAGE IS SO WONDERFUL ANDEFFECTIVE
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Makeup is my thing I love this product it keeps your skin so nice and firm it doesn’t feel heavy or with a blop of makeup it at a bit pricey but the smells is manageable it leave you a clean look and easy to use
Danielle C.
Cumberland, RI
Review for: Light more...
I've been using this foundation for months. Just bought my third one and ended up switching to a shade darker now that summer is right around the corner. I use it just about every day. It provides the perfect amount of coverage that I am looking for without feeling like I have any makeup on. I absolutely love the smell of it.
Macy K.
San Antonio, TX
I used liquid before this and then was introduced. BEST POWDER EVER. Smells amazing feels amazing and looks amazing. I have bought 2 and probably won't ever change
Nicole P.
Berlin, CT
Love love love! One of my favorite bronzing powders on the market. It's infused with cocoa/chocolate which has very good benefits for your skin. Chocolate is proven to protect your skin, absorb UV light, help protect and increase blood flow to the skin, and improve skin's hydration and complexion. And it smells like chocolate!!! How can you not love it?! Use for an all over bronze or my favorite, to contour.
Fabiola M.
These foundations pack on pretty well and cover very nicely. I'd say they give medium to full coverage. Not my go-to but I have used in the past on my clients. The only thing I don't like about these powder foundations is the color range. :/ Just like the born this way foundations, they're all pretty much yellow undertones, which means you MAY possibly be able to use on a neutral undertones, would not use on a pink undertone.
Macy T.
Muncie, IN
This powder has great coverage and has a good color range! I feel like the powder melts into the skin - allowing many skin tones to find a shade. As much as it melts into the skin, the only con I have over this is how it can look powdery after application. You have to be very careful with it. I usually use a setting spray after to take some of this away - which does help!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.