BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Christin A.
Concord, NC
This is my favorite pressed powder. It makes my skin look flawless without being heavy. I would,consider it medium coverage. Also I love that it smells like chocolate.
Jocelyne R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love that I can wear this powder over my liquid foundation or alone and it does not make my face dry out! It just gives my face a soft, photoshopped finish that I love!
Sara P.
West seneca, NY
Love love love!!!! I've been hooked on these lately. The fair shade matches me perfectly. I love the chocolatey smell of this powder and how micro smooth it is. It blends into skin so easily and has fantastic wear throughout the day. SO GOOD. I hate when powers make you look dry and talcy. These do not... They are soft and perfect!!!!
Chris H.
Los Angeles, CA
I was looking for a quick, lightweight powder foundation and decided on trying this one. This is great for everyday and doesn't get cakey or streak. Plus it smells terrific! I know this is a powder foundation but I use it as a setting powder, I lightly dust it over whatever foundation I am using and I love how it just sets everything and it makes my make up last a long time. I also use it over my bb creams. Ive never tried using it on its own, but so far the way I use it works for me and I love it.
Karena B.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Light more...
This powder is okay. I like that is has an SPF which is nice and it does come in a variety of shades however; I don't feel this powder foundation is as full coverage as the IT cosmetics powder foundation. The prices of those two powders are similar and I feel the IT cosmetics powder holds up better on the skin. This powder looks fine does not look cakey and evens out my complection however it doesn't last long on my skin. I tend to get oily in the Tzone and this powder does not hold up.
Macy K.
San Antonio, TX
I used liquid before this and then was introduced. BEST POWDER EVER. Smells amazing feels amazing and looks amazing. I have bought 2 and probably won't ever change
Danielle C.
Cumberland, RI
Review for: Light more...
I've been using this foundation for months. Just bought my third one and ended up switching to a shade darker now that summer is right around the corner. I use it just about every day. It provides the perfect amount of coverage that I am looking for without feeling like I have any makeup on. I absolutely love the smell of it.
Leah C.
Clawson, MI
Review for: Fair more...
First of all, I LOVE the smell of this powder foundation - it smells just like the chocolate bar eyeshadow palettes. As for color, I am very fair with pink undertones and usually wear Monte Blanc in Nars Sheer Glow. I was afraid that this would be too dark for me, even with the fairest shade, but surprisingly it worked for me. It has pretty good coverage and is definitely buildable depending on how you like your foundation. The compact is small enough to carry around in my purse and I like to use this product to touch up before going out somewhere after work.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
I LOVE TO FACED BRAND , ITS ONE OF Y FAVORITE BRANDS BECAUSE ITS SO HEALTHY TO WEAR MAKE UP WHEN WEARING TOO FACED. THE POWDER CONTAINS COCOA AND IT HELPS YOUR SKIN TO BE HEALTHY NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL. THE SMELL IS JUST LIKE HAVING COCOA IN YOUR HANDS AND ITS AMAZING COVERAGE IS SO WONDERFUL ANDEFFECTIVE
Santana L.
Vega Baja
Makeup is my thing I love this product it keeps your skin so nice and firm it doesn’t feel heavy or with a blop of makeup it at a bit pricey but the smells is manageable it leave you a clean look and easy to use
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.