BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Diana H.
Review for: Medium more...
I live and breath for this power. First of all the smell of the powder is AMAZING. Who does love the smell of chocolate in their makeup? I never looked Camry. It made me look flawless. It’s vegan friendly too!
absolutely great product I was never a fan of powder but with this great smelling and looking face powder I can love using powder definitely a 10/10 recommend this to anyone !!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is a great powder foundation! Sometimes I'm too lazy to apply liquid foundation, so this is a good solution for those lazy days. Moderate coverage, makes everything even, and it smells like chocolate!
Jamie J.
Colora, MD
This was the first makeup brand that took me out of the drugstore lines and into prestige. I love this product because it not only has good coverage but it smells delicious as well, just like chocolate!
Ayanna C.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I use this as a setting powder for under eye!! It’s smooth and blends easily! I got it from Nordstrom rack and thought it’d be a great idea for a setting powder and I loveeee that it smells like cocoa!!
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
I love all too faced products. Honestly, I haven’t tried much from them that I didn’t like. This gives off a natural finish and leaves the skin looking healthy but also covers up those problem areas.
Kaitlyn c.
Santa Cruz, CA
Review for: Fair more...
Smells amazing, goes on easily and actually matches my coloring fairly well. The downfalls are it doesn’t last on me all day. I have oily skin so it starts to break through after about two hours and sometimes looks cakey on my skin.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Highly affordable and my favorite! It covers
Your face and leaves you feeling beautiful and ready for make up! I recommend for anyone who is on the lookout for a powder! You won’t be disappointed.
Katie O.
La Grange, IL
Review for: Light Medium more...
Love this powder foundation! This is what I keep in my purse and touch up with throughout the day. Great coverage without appearing cakey - plus the smell is amazing!! Works well when I am oily or when I am more dry in the winters. Reliable powder that has changed my mind about compact foundations!
Sujin M.
Austin, TX
Love the way it smells but it’s just meh on my skin. I use it to set my liquid foundation. It could use an update on the different colors it offers. It needs less orange and more variety.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.