BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: Deep Tan more...
Ashley L.
Mogadore, OH
I am IN LOVE with this product. Not only the way it smells but the way it works! It’s light weight. The pallet lasts forever. I would recommend this to everyone. I also can’t get over how great t smells.
April P.
Parma, Ohio
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is a really good powder foundation. It wasn’t too drunk to my skin which is nice because I normally have dry skin and powder foundation tends to make it stand out. I have tried numerous powder foundations and this one is definitely one of the best. It almost reminds me of a cream foundation once I have it on my skin. I like the variety of colors to choose from and the packaging is very cute. Really good product.
Lana S.
Gorgeously packaged the way it comes in compact. I love the formula comes on it stays on the face. Pretty affordable price a little bit on the high end side. I do love trying different ones out and coming back to the same ones in time.
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
I used to only buy this brand and thought it was amazing. I have spent thousands of dollars with this company however when I request a mere $17 refund for an error on their part they told me that they can no longer serve me. I have been cussed out by the customer service team and hung up on for just calling. They will not stand by their products and they do not care about their customers.
Destiney C.
Palmdale , CA
I have been using this powder for almost 2 years and it lasted just about that long too! I’m almost out but will be purchasing another soon because I love it so much. Not to mention it smells like chocolate too which is amazing .
Leah A.
Federalsburg , MD
Review for: Light more...
Found this on sale, so I thought it was worth a try. I LOVE it after a the few uses I have had.
I use it over BB cream or just a light layer of foundation- but I need high coverage, so I like buildable products. I have huge pores, a result of years and years of oily skin and age :-( Anyway, I have tried just about everything you can think of to make my pores less noticeable. (NOTE: nothing will make them disappear completely!) and right now this powder is becoming a real favorite.
Heather T.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Light more...
So I’ve used a ton of different powders and this is in my top 5. I love the colors, the feel, the SMELL🤤. Sadly they did take it out of Ulta so if your looking for it you will have to order it online.
Jasmine A.
Even though it says foundation, I use it as a powder and love it. Love the cocoa smell it's not to strong, sets well, love it when I travel, love the mirror, and does last throughout the day.
Whitney G.
I always used this product as a setting powder. I loved it for that purpose. It was great and lightweight and not chalky. Very blendable as well. And the best part, it smells like chocolate!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.