BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Tamara B.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I bought this as a b-day gift last year and I have to say, I really liked it. My only issue (why it's not 5-stars) is the coverage. I felt like I had to use so much product and wasted money, but it's a great product. If this could be made as maybe a full coverage foundation, then I would invest more money in it. But for now, 4-stars is what I'll say (I love the smell and color, so easy to blend too!).
Shari D.
Painesville, OH
Review for: Fair more...
What could be better than a powder foundation that smells like cocoa? I love this compact. It is light and not cakey, but provides great coverage. The fair is actually light enough for my skin, (which is often a problem), and it goes on smoothly and evenly. A makeup staple for me.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
My favorite powder foundation! It's so finely milled, it goes on flawless and blends well with any other powder products. I love that it smells like cocoa, but the scent is not irritating. Lasts all day for me, especially with a setting spray! Definitely will buy again, its also good for setting liquid foundation and concealer!
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
Review for: Fair more...
I don't think I can say anything bad about this powder foundation. First of all, it smells absolutely AMAZING. I love using it because it smells like I'm living inside a cup of hot cocoa. It feels so light and looks amazing on my skin. It seems to last for a really long time too.
Jessica V.
This powder is really good. It adds coverage which is nice. I lightly apply it so that it doesn't look cakey. It works really well with my oily skin. The packaging is really cute, and the best part is that this smells like chocolate! It smells like those hot chocolate packets.
Norbeliss M.
Fantastic powder. One of the first talc-based powders I've ever liked. It is not drying on my chronically dehydrated and prone to flaking skin. It also stays perfectly in place in my chronically oily areas (they still flake, such an awesome combo). It never settles, and is fairly sweat-resistant. Not completely, but it doesn't claim to be. It's medium to full coverage, though full can look a bit thick and cakey. I apply it with the included sponge, or a knock-off beauty blender. It can also be used as a dusting/setting powder for makeup that slips (true match and maybelline dream something were the ones I tried it with). The only negative I have to say is the shade naming is off. I'm warm golden in revlon, nc30/35 in mac, 300 in dior, and the "golden light" is a good match. I bit darker than 300, and slightly more golden. All in all, great product, very likely to repurchase.
Lauren V.
Review for: Light more...
This powder smells amazing, to begin with. The powder is soft and finely milled. It was my first time using this product, and I really liked using it over a BB cream. It didn't make my sensitive combination skin break out either. I don't recommend using the sponge that comes in the compact, a brush or powder puff is better.
Jessica J.
Phoenix , AZ
Obviously I love the smell of all too faced products, who doesn't love chocolate ? But this product didn't really grab my attention like the other too faced products do. The packaging is nice but this products performs like any other powdered foundation at least for me anyway.
Layla I.
Tustin , CA
Review for: Tan more...
This foundation paired with the born this way liquid foundation is amazing! Its actually good with other liquid foundations I've used, but with the born this way is my fav. Next time i will go a shade lighter, but i love the smell and the finish! Will definitely repurchase :) 4stars for how easily all the cute packaging wears off and that its really delicate (no protection over the powder)
Dee A.
San Bernardino, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I bought this on a trip to sephora. I love it. It has a really nice cocoa scent to it. Isn't cakey. I do have to ensure I moisturize before I use it as it can make me look dry sometimes. It comes in beautiful packaging. I would buy again for myself as well as a gift for others.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.