BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Melissa S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Too Faced Powder foundation. It doesn't feel super heavy on my face, easy to apply and doesn't leave a streaky look. One of the best powder foundations I have purchased.
Andreaa G.
Wichita, KS
I love this powder it's the best powder ever I love it so much I got it at Ulta and it's lasted me a long time it's my favorite and it was my first time using it
Khierstyn B.
This product is amazing! The smell is sweet and it is full coverage the only con is that it drys my skin out and can leave it kinda patchy. I have a tanner skin tone and combination skin. I would recommend it to someone with oily skin!
Mimi W.
Dallas, TX
I love Too Faced products, this is just one of the reasons why! I love the super cute packaging and I love how most of the products smell like chocolate. Overall a great product.
Adrilyn G.
This powder foundation is by far the best I've tried. Not to mention it smells so, so good. I'll open it just to smell it sometimes! Anyways, it is so high coverage but doesn't look cakey at all! It comes with a sponge but I'd prefer a brush. I'm the shade Golden Light and it matches my skin perfectly. I love this, and I highly recommend it.
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
I am not a fan of liquid foundations so I gave this a try. It's been my go to for two years now. It provides the same coverage as a liquid, but without the heavy greasy feeling. It sets in quick and is so easy to blend. Also one of the first foundation lines where I was able to find a shade that matched my super pale skin. I do recommend using with a setting powder or spray though because if you sweat or run around all day sometimes the powder lets up and coverage is lost.
Definitely one of my favorite powders for my under eyes. I have very pale skin and these match my skin perfectly! they don't crease and they feel very light on the skin.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this foundation to use to set my liquid foundation. I like the coverage of this foundation, but I find it to fade unevenly by the end of the day. Also, I was aware of the scent before I bought this product but I honestly think it smells pretty gross.. I like chocolate but why would anyone want to smell straight cocoa powder in the morning.. the smell does disappear quickly though (within 45 seconds).
Ana K.
Granger, IN
This powder foundation was great! Felt weightless on the skin and was very soft to the touch. Made my face look flawless without feeling like I had heavy makeup on. I loved this and wear it almost everyday
Kelsey W.
Muncie, IN
I haven't used many powders in the past. I was recommended to try this one by Ulta workers. I must say that is covers great and doesn't feel like it's clogging your face!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.