BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
Definitely one of my favorite powders for my under eyes. I have very pale skin and these match my skin perfectly! they don't crease and they feel very light on the skin.
Lauren N.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this foundation to use to set my liquid foundation. I like the coverage of this foundation, but I find it to fade unevenly by the end of the day. Also, I was aware of the scent before I bought this product but I honestly think it smells pretty gross.. I like chocolate but why would anyone want to smell straight cocoa powder in the morning.. the smell does disappear quickly though (within 45 seconds).
Amanda M.
Blandon, PA
Ive tried a ton of different powder foundations and this one is a favorite. It gives you great coverage and your face feels so smooth. It also has a cocoa scent to it, which I could give or take.
Ana K.
Granger, IN
This powder foundation was great! Felt weightless on the skin and was very soft to the touch. Made my face look flawless without feeling like I had heavy makeup on. I loved this and wear it almost everyday
Isabela N.
York, PA
One of my favorite powder foundations! It is phenomenal for people who want to even out their complexion without putting on a heavy liquid foundation. Much love.
Melissa H.
Fargo, ND
I love this powder foundation. For me it has light to medium coverage. I apply with a powder brush for best results-the sponge applicator that comes with the product makes the foundation pill up on my face.
Emily L.
staten island
Has good coverage to hide dark circles and blemishes. Pro is coverage con is can get cackey through out the day. I use this on days I have to run out of the house quickly
Lauren T.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I just love anything that Too Faced makes honestly. This foundation is amazing. It's another product that is made with Cocoa so it does smell like chocolate. I think it's a great price for the formula and foundation that you are getting. It keeps your face from drying up from all day wearing. I like that Too Faced is meant to fit any skin tone that's out there. I have actually purchased one for my sister for her birthday because she kept using mine. lol
Kelsey W.
Muncie, IN
I haven't used many powders in the past. I was recommended to try this one by Ulta workers. I must say that is covers great and doesn't feel like it's clogging your face!
lucy p.
I Really like this powder foundation. It's very similar to MAC powder foundation. It's medium to full coverage and works great with my combo to oily skin. I normally use it as a setting powder that gives me a bit more coverage. It doesn't make me look too dry/too powdery. I only took a star away because of the scent. It nice to smell it but I don't like putting scented items on my face. They can irritate my sensitive skin, however too faced never did that to my skin.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.