BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Kyle, TX
Review for: Medium more...
Very light weight, amazing coverage, fantastic chocolate scent! Not cakey, long lasting.... Flawless finish!
This is a must for anyone ! My skin is a mature skin and works great, does not accentuate any pores or wrinkles, in fact it diminishes them.... I cannot say enough about this one. Buy it, buy it, buy it!!!
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
Smells delicious!!! You can use alone or over a bb cream. Lasts a decent amount of time and gives a rose petal finish. I have bought this 3 times at Sephora and haven't found anything I like better so far. It says it is good for your skin also. I use a powder brush to apply rather than the sponge round included.
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
I'm not big on using powder foundation but I get this product in a shade slightly darker than my skin tone and use it as a bronzer. it blends so well with my morphe brush and sets on the face so well. this product didn't break me out and it lasts such a long time on the skin even without a primer or setting spray
Cindy L.
San Jose, CA
I have dry skin and this is the only powder that doesn't make me look dry! It looks like a liquid with NO shimmer!! the finish was semi matte, almost velvet, which i like. It doesn't have a strong cocoa smell like the bronzers do. its not detectable after application. the coverage is actually light, not medium. i even tried a flat top but its still light coverage.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I love this product & brand. It is really easy to work with even just by itself, no other products necessary. It has a great smell, which you don't really notice once it is on. It also has great staying power for a powder. It has good even coverage even with just a light coat, but can be totally built up for more coverage.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I love too faced it is a higher end makeup brand so it's gonna cost a little more then your regular drug store makeup some of there products even smell like chocolate . This powder I use over top of my too faced born this way foundation it stays on mostly all day and makes my skin look flawless !!
Melissa L.
This foundation is awesome. I love how it covers well without being heavy. I use liquid foundation in winter and powder in the summer. I love this foundation for warm summer days.
Andrea S.
I love this foundation powder. The first time I tried it at Ulta and I loved it!! My skin tone is between medium and tan and I got the medium tone. I think the price is awesome for what you get plus it smells delicious (chocolate). It leaves my skin so smooth and flawless! Super highly recommended!
Susan S.
Hampstead
Love this. Quick and easy to apply. Good coverage and blends easily. There is a "chocolatey scent" at first, sort of like an Easter Basket smell that I got over after a few uses. The packaging could use some improvement as my compact broke at the hinge before I had used it all. The powder also clumps up when you get the the last of it. I will use again.
Alicia G.
Orlando , FL
This powder foundation is amazing! you can wear it alone or you can wear it with the too faced foundation to increase its staying power. It survived a shift outside in the 114 degree heat with 50% humidity. i would def. buy it again. i also recommend it to you!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.