BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Elizabeth V.
Acton, MA
Would never buy another bronzer. I love that it has a matte look. Smells delicious and lazy all night. It really looks good on any skin tone because of how well it blends. I tell everyone about this product and to buy it !
Bianca C.
This powder foundation is really good for setting your foundation after you have applied it. The packaging is so cute and of course it smells even better! I've only purchased this product once but I will continue to purchase it!
Ashley P.
Fayette, AL
Love this more than anything. Use it every single day. And I'm never disappointed. Very light on the face and I just love the feelings. Thanks for getting it spot on.
Jamie A.
Review for: Light, Light Medium more...
This product is great !!! So lightweight but full coverage! I was shocked because I’m used to using dior & it deff compared to that ! Coverage lasted all day !!! Perfect for oily & dry skin
Michelle L.
Lafayette, IN
This foundation isn't too much so it doesn't even make you feel like you have anything on your face. It feels completely natural when covering everything it needs to!
Rocio V.
Review for: Tan more...
Love toofaced and especially its chocolate cocoa smell... I'm a chocolate lover oh man I can't help it by not getting more toofaced lol. Ok I love this powder foundation besides the aromatic cocoa smell it sure does a great job. After putting my foundation I set it with this powder for a smooth finish look in other words for me too look like I was born this way. Good thing is when swiping for it doesn't have a lot of fall out like some other does. It's great n strongly recommend. 👌🏻👌🏻
Rachel N.
Crescent City, CA
I love this foundation! It has amazing coverage and I love the way it looks over a liquid foundation or by itself with just primer for my base. It's smells AMAZING too. I recommend this to everyone
Erica C.
Galena, OH
This foundation is great. I love Bare Minerals but this is a great product as well. I have really oily skin and this product keeps my oily skin under control. I love it!
member-f14ca3de8
Greenwich, CT
The skintone shades could be better. I bought the wrong shade online and had to buy a second one this foundation is great for fast make up looks and has the potential to be amazing
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
The too faced pressed powders I absolutely love! I can never stop buying too faced makeup products because they are wonderful makeup products! Deff, worth every dollar!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.