BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Antonia C.
Kissimmee, FL
My absolute favorite powder foundation! I have had a difficult time with powder foundations so when suggested this product I was a bit uneasy. However, upon trying this foundation I fell in love. Since I have an oil face I always use this over the top to set my liquid foundation. Let me tell you this is perfect. Never cakey or dry.
Jenny D.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Light more...
This foundation powder is wonderful. From the darling packaging that Too Faced always creates to the smell. This is an overall great foundation powder. You can use it with a brush or the sponge its comes with.

Only complaints are that the one I bought had a funky mirror. It never seemed clean even when I bought it and first opened it. And that there needs to be more in-between shades.

However it lasts and works well. You can use a light coverage or build it up.
Andrea L.
Fort Pierce, FL
Review for: Medium Tan more...
Let's start off with the smell! It smells like coco. It comes with a sponge which is great for pressing in the powder for setting. I like the airy feeling when applying. Easy to use and doesn't feel heavy on face. I would recommend it to makeup fanatics.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Powder to set my beautiful foundation! Who doesn't love a powder?!! Definitely lightweight and goes on smoothly. As little or as much as you want, for most powders I usually put just enough to cover my face. Use a brush to apply the powder, very easy to apply. Oh I would definitely buy again after getting a chance to try it.
Mindy B.
This is by far my favorite makeup. I wear it alone, with primer, or over a bb cream. It has a silky finish, and can be touched up effortlessly. I've been using it for a little over a year, and I really don't need any other foundation. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a light, easy to apply, powder foundation.
Liz A.
Charlotte , NC
I bought this along with the bronzer and the liquid foundation and out of all of them I love this one the most! First of all it smells amazing! It matches and brightens my skin tone and really makes my face looks flawless. Very buildable and with good primer last a longgg time! Would recommend and will be repurchasing!
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Just started using this foundation about 2 weeks ago. First of all it smells amazing, like chocolate of course! Ok, this goes on very smooth, doesn't look cakey and it does help with pores a little too. It hasn't broke me out or anything so it is definitely a keeper. I have combo skin so it does very well on my oily t-zone.
Chelsey H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great quality powder foundation! Silky smooth and is great for touch ups throughout the day. I enjoy wearing it as an everyday powder foundation. Tried it out at Ulta one day and I have enjoyed it ever since. I would definitely recommend it to my girlfriends!
Priscilla A.
Irvine, CA
LOVE this product. First of all, it smells like chocolate. Secondly, it's a very diverse product. The woman who sold me this product at ulta told me to use it to set my foundation (too faced born this way) but it can also be worn alone since it is a foundation in itself. You can use the sponge it comes with for more compact coverage or use a powder brush in order to distribute the product loosely.
Sara K.
Oakley, CA
I'm not big on using powder foundation but I get this product in a shade slightly darker than my skin tone and use it as a bronzer. it blends so well with my morphe brush and sets on the face so well. this product didn't break me out and it lasts such a long time on the skin even without a primer or setting spray
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.