BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
angelica a.
I really love this powder. Very cute packaging. Smells amazing. Has lasted me a very long time. Makes my skin look amazing and natural. Long lasting on my oily skin and definitely worth the price!!!
Carroll q.
Prt Washingtn, NY
I don't usually like powder foundations at all. I've never found one that goes well and has great coverage until I found this one. I use this over my liquid foundation only in certain areas and it covers my redness that the liquid doesn't cover. I have dry skin and it doesn't accentuate that at all like others have. It doesn't have that powdery look.
Ashley O.
Seriously love the smell of this fountain, smells just like coco powder. I sometimes use this without any other foundation on and it covers fairly well even my acne scares.
Katelyn S.
This has a heavier coverage than I was expecting it to, which is great! My only complaint is that I have oily skin and even though it's a powder, it does not seem to help counteract/dry out the oil at all. With that being said, I still love this product. It feels soft and light weight on my skin and as stated before, has a pretty great coverage!
LeslieAnn K.
Atlanta, GA
This is definitely not a full coverage foundation (more of a light to medium coverage), but I like using it to set liquid foundation or as a light dusting on days when I don't feel like wearing a mask of makeup. I like the finish, and of course anything that smells like chocolate is amazing. Only giving it 4 stars because just a little more coverage would make this foundation great, and it sometimes gives me some dry patches, but it has never broken me out so I'm thankful for that.
lauren a.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I love how this apples. I use this color for more of a bronzer/contour shade. I do have the other colors for more of a foundation.This smells like heaven in a compacts love how the chocolate smell just is oh so suttle every time you open the compact but its strong enough you notice it. It doesn't give me a headache at all.The smell does last in the cpmpact whitch i love. The foundation itself is very blendable doesn't make you look dry. Its a more sheer to nateral coverage i wouldn't say its full at all.
Selina M.
N Hollywood, CA
I honestly can't say enough good things about this product. The first thing I have to address is the cocoa powder smell. It smells SO good that you could eat it. I get excited to do my makeup just so I can use this product! It also provides great coverage and never feels cakey. In addition, my oily skin stays matte all day under this powder.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Medium more...
I absolutely love too faced products! One of my favorite makeup brands! The cocoa powder foundation is amazing in a few different ways. It smells just like cocoa, which is amazing! I mainly use it for bronzing and contouring, since I am pale, but I absolutely love the finish. It's gorgeous! I highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
I'm obsessed with this stuff. I give it 4 stars because its not a stand alone product at all. And i feel like the way its being sold, it makes it seem that it is a stand alone product. I could NOT use this as a "foundation"!! I use it more like a setting powder more than anything. It smells great and if you get some on your lips, it also taste amazing! I like to also use a damp beauty blender with the Mac prep and prime fix+ and use this foundation on top of certain parts of my skin. I love this product, but it DOES NOT LAST AT ALL by itself!
Abby B.
Review for: Fair more...
I was so excited for this foundation to come out but when I tried it, I wasn't as wowed as I was hopping I would be! The color was perfect for my skin tone when first applied but when worn for more than a couple of hours, it oxidized terribly on my skin and made me look orangey!! The coverage wasn't that impressive either- I had to go in with multiple layers to get the coverage I wanted. I also love too faced as a brand so it stinks to write such a negative review!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.