BY TOO FACED

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Fair, Light, Light Medium more...
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Aliah I.
Orlando, FL
This is my ride or die powder I love it wet or dry. I use my wet beauty blender and use it to set my powder. I try many other powders but nothing sets my makeup like this powder.
Jennifer W.
This is the current foundation powder that I'm using. I have dry/combo skin. I have to moisturize really good to make sure I don't get flaky. But by the end of the day my fave gets shiny, especially in my T zone. I don't feel like the coverage is full but I'm not looking for full. It doesn't stick to dry spots and it does make my skin look pretty smooth. I'm very happy with the look I get with this. The case is cute. I've only used the sponge that's included a few times. I preferred look I get with the brush. I recently purchased the two faced retractable kabuki brush And LOVE this combo!
Ashley K.
Woodstock, GA
I love this foundation! The smell is out of this world! I literally smells like chocolate! The packaging is so cute and high end! I know that if anyone tries this, they will love it!! I use the 3rd shade.
Kristin T.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love how light this powder is. I don't like feeling like I have makeup on. Some people might think it's pricey but I will spend $$ on powder & concealers! By far one of my favorite powders I've tried.
starring s.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Justice S.
Westmoreland
Good for summer for a nice shallow coverage that wont make u feel hot and sweaty i use it when i go to the beach every summer, it also gives your face a really good summery, natural sunlight look 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Risa E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Too faced products are probably some of my favorites. My skin can be oily naturally and when I use this it doesn't make my skin oily at all. It smells good as well. I would definitely recommend this!
K R.
My absolute favorite powder ever! This powder is beyond full coverage and smells AMAZING! It also lasts me all day and I don’t even need to retouch using this powder! Definitely recommend this powder!
Lexi P.
Such a good powder foundation for any skin type and can be used with any foundation. i bought mine at ulta, but they also have it at sephora. such s good application. and i would definitely repurchase
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.