BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Cristie G.
Can we say HELLO! I live this powder I use it to finish my makeup for a great set. It also adds a nice extra bit of coverage to my face. One of the best things is it smells like chocolate. And throughout the day I can smell it on my face and so can other ppl of they're close enough lol. Too Faced is my fave right now of high end makeup. They make great makeup that smells great too.
averi u.
Review for: Light more...
this is the only powder I will use it is the perfect shade and leaves your skin with a velvety mat look I bought mine from Sephora and absolutely love it it's super easy to use and I buy this all the time
Lily T.
Review for: Tan more...
This sets wonderfully and covers all blemishes without being cakey. I wear this all day every day twenty four seven. It is long lasting and I bought it 2 times. I will buy it again and again for any price.
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
I like this product I won't say love. I have acne and cuts on my face my cuts show but my ance doesn't. It basically outlines my cuts from popping pimples (I know gross). Ii buy it at sephora and i love the little container it's super cool. I would definitely buy it any time but just the same as I would cover girl cause its cheaper and it covers cuts but comes off much faster.
Emily L.
Highland, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I use this more as a setting powder for lighter coverage foundation. On its own it can tend to excentuate any peach fuzz on your face and make the skin texture look a bit rough. I have oily skin and it lasts better than most powder foundations on me. However after about 4 hours I can see it started to break down around my nose. This product smells like absolute heaven though!
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Who doesn't love Too Faced? This makeup brand is amazing! I always struggle to find good makeup products that are worth buying. I have always heared great reviews from people who've tried this product. So I decided to try it out for myself. Let me just say, I was NOT disappointed. I LOVE THEIR FOUNDATION! It always leaves my face looking flawless! I highly recommend this product!
Amreena K.
I wanted to start using a powder foundation that did not require too much application of liquid foundation beforehand, this is definitely the powder I was looking for! I can wear this on top of liquid foundation or even just wear it on its own. The packaging is cute and oh my, It smells like just like cocoa. This was a first time purchase for me and I will definitely repurchase!
sherry b.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I really wanted to like this foundation as I love the too faced eye shadow palettes but only thing I ended up liking about it was it smelled like chocolate. It did not have any staying power and that was with a primer. The color was a little orangey. It settled into every line wrinkle and pore I have and only accentuated them. I would not repurchase or recommend
Jessica A.
Santa Ana, CA
This powered foundation is amazing!! Smooth, not patchy, blends beautifully! I actually use this to finish setting my too faced born this way foundation and it gives it additional coverage and smooths out my face to make it look too light from my setting powder. Smells like chocolate!! Truly a great pedi to! Comes with a mirror inside and a beauty sponge in the bottom compartment.
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
This has became my absolute favorite powder after thr first use. I purchased shade light and for me I've never really had a powder that I loved until this one. It doesn't oxidize or look too yellow or pink based on the skin. On my skin most powders you can really see the undertone, but this one I can't at all. It just gives a nice smooth finish and doesn't look to powdery on my skon. Wish I could have tried ths sooner×
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.