BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Cicero, IL
I honestly didn't get the coverage I expected. If you're looking for something light this is the product for you. I prefer in my opinion the kat von d powder. Although the consistency is good, the coverage is not .
Zoe M.
Saint Paul, MN
Makes my skin look so smooth and set my liquid foundation without it looking cakey, this is probably my favorite powder foundation out there.'i have 4 different shades to make sure whenever my shade switches I have my favorite powder
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
I would call this a solid foundation. I used it when I bought it once, and like other too faced products it smells amazing. Not my favorite powder foundation, but not the worst either.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Light more...
Yes!!!! Get this in your makeup bag I’ll buy this over and over again. I am definitely a repeated user it’s easy to apply & it’s ok the pricey side but I like it so I’ll keep buying it.
Kari P.
Columbus , OH
This is so perfect for the natural beauty look even if it's not naturally your god given gift. This can be used both as a powder over foundation or alone. I prefer it alone and it lasts! Great shade selection too!
Ashley T.
Austin, TX
Review for: Light Medium more...
So I have horrible skin and I always use liquid foundation then with powder. So I used this with my foundation and it gives me a soft beautiful glow. It’s matte and doesn’t look cakey
Tierni B.
Perkasie, PA
This powder is a very good consraged powder that you will not be disappointed in . it’d be a wonderful gift this holidays for someone who is really into makeup . i 100% recommend getting this wonderful product .
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
I got this product a while ago, but have only recently began using it. I am in LOVE with this powder foundation. I use the sponge that comes with it, and it applies this foundation so well. It isn't a FULL coverage but I can definitely make this a medium coverage if I want - and still not look powdery. This is my favorite to put on when I am in a rush, it takes so little time, and looks fantastic. I have normal-to-dry skin and this does not make my skin look dry like a lot of powder foundations too. There's also the fact that it smells like chocolate that makes me love it even more.
Kourtney J.
Blackwood
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love this product! Great for a full coverage powder foundation. And the smell of cocoa adds to the great quality of the product. I recommend this product to all skin types and tones for a medium-full coverage
Mia L.
Webster
Review for: Golden Light more...
Very much enjoy this product. It smells amazingggggg. If you have dry skin I suggest using moisturizer or primer first. This also would work great as something like a setting powder on top of your foundation.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.