BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
I first tried this as a sample from ulta and fell head over heels for this powder foundation. Before I would use liquid foundation then top off with a powder foundation. After finding out about this product I don't need to use liquid I just brush this on which apply so evenly! And it makes it look like I have air brushed skin after only maybe less then a 5 minute application highly recommend trying it
Regan R.
Saratoga Springs
This doesn't leave your skin oily or patchy. Liquid foundation stays in place with this on top. The color matches to my skin no matter what and stays on all day.
Caity H.
THIS IS LIFE. I loved this stuff. I cried when I hit pan. I kept the empty in my bag for way to long because I was to sad to let it go. It worked that good. Plus the smell was great
Sara W.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I bought this to try hoping i would love it but being skeptical...doubting both if the smell would last and if the foundation would cover the way i wanted it to cover my blemishes. The smell of the too faced cocoa powder foundation lasted (my husband said my, oh my you smell amazing!) And the foundation coverage was amazing! It wasnt too dry and wasnt oily feeling on my skin. Loved it!
Alexis D.
Review for: Light more...
I love this powder foundation! Not only does it smell like chocolate, it is lightweight with medium-bulidable coverage, and doesn't cake on my skin. It lasts alone for about 6 hours with primer, but can go on for about 8 or 9 when used as a setting powder on top of one of my lighter foundations. I highly recommend to anyone, and I use a MAKE UP FOR EVER Powder brush to apply it!
Resa B.
Adelanto, Ca
Review for: Light more...
This is my holy grail foundation - the coverage layers beautifully, so I can go as light or as full as I need/want. The finish is so natural and smooth - the description "rose petal finish" is 100% accurate. Most importantly, it doesn't wreak havoc on my skin! I have a tendency to break out at the slightest change in my skincare routine, but this is one of the few foundations with decent coverage that doesn't bring me back to my teen years. Bonus: it smells like chocolate in a non-overpowering way, AND it's cruelty free. Love.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
I also have this in my arsenal but its not my go to product , I'll use it once in awhile but I really didn't find anything wonderful about this other than it smells like cocoa the coverage is fair to medium . the price is a bit steep but it's too faced I can say that I can't really rave about this like others do but you know what you like and what you don't this falls in between.
Lilli R.
Stamford, CT
Review for: Fair more...
I love this foundation! It's probably my favorite one! I have very light skin that isn't particularly red, oily, dry, or problematic. Thus I don't really find myself needing to wear a ton of foundation or heavy liquids on my face. Usually I will either wear just a powder or maybe a BB/CC cream for a dewy, glowy look. I love this powder for my minimal, every day look. It smells fantastic (like chocolate!) and does a great job of mattifying my face. Overall I would say if your skin is a lot like mine this would be one of the best products for you!
Kinsley C.
Review for: Medium more...
Honestly not too impressed with this one.... made my face pretty greasy and for the year that I have had it I've barely made a dent it in for that reason. Weird powder feel and doesn't look great on the face
Vondah B.
McDonough, GA
I like this product I won't say love. I have acne and cuts on my face my cuts show but my ance doesn't. It basically outlines my cuts from popping pimples (I know gross). Ii buy it at sephora and i love the little container it's super cool. I would definitely buy it any time but just the same as I would cover girl cause its cheaper and it covers cuts but comes off much faster.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.