BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Tierni B.
Perkasie, PA
This powder is a very good consraged powder that you will not be disappointed in . it’d be a wonderful gift this holidays for someone who is really into makeup . i 100% recommend getting this wonderful product .
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this product a while ago, but have only recently began using it. I am in LOVE with this powder foundation. I use the sponge that comes with it, and it applies this foundation so well. It isn't a FULL coverage but I can definitely make this a medium coverage if I want - and still not look powdery. This is my favorite to put on when I am in a rush, it takes so little time, and looks fantastic. I have normal-to-dry skin and this does not make my skin look dry like a lot of powder foundations too. There's also the fact that it smells like chocolate that makes me love it even more.
Kourtney J.
Blackwood
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love this product! Great for a full coverage powder foundation. And the smell of cocoa adds to the great quality of the product. I recommend this product to all skin types and tones for a medium-full coverage
Mia L.
Webster
Review for: Golden Light more...
Very much enjoy this product. It smells amazingggggg. If you have dry skin I suggest using moisturizer or primer first. This also would work great as something like a setting powder on top of your foundation.
Ashley H.
Love too faced. It can be pricey but the products work well, and always delivers. I have been using these products for years. They smell soo good, and always go on smooth. I would recommend this to anyone.
He estado en una búsqueda loca para el polvo que hace que mi piel aceitosa estancia mate sin separar o llegar a ser demasiado pastosa al medio día. Déjame decirte, que ha sido una verdadera lucha. He intentado un sinnúmero de marcas de Bobbi a Laura Mercier a MUFE a Becca (que era mi santo grial hasta que se interrumpieron) pero creo que éste va a terminar siendo mi guardián. He mantenido al margen de este polvo en el pasado como creo que el caso parece barato y un poco demasiado cursi para mi gusto, pero las críticas me hizo mirar más allá de todo eso.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Recently got the second shade in the line thinking it was a powder, and I couldn't be more pleased! I have a light skin tone but acne and scarring - and this covers extremely well. (Especially when used with the Primed & Poreless primer~) It's definitely better than other powders available in the same price range, and I will definitely buy again.

PROS: Smells nice, long wear, soft
CONS: None except I wish it was loose powder haha
Would I recommend this? YES

* For others who have acne skin or redness, you may need to use a color corrector beneath for this to reach its full potential.
Aubrey P.
I've tried many powders and none are as good as this one. I bought mine at ULTA for $28! So worth the price honestly. It smells amazing and doesn't ever cake up! Great coverage as well.
Aury F.
This powder is a little thick and breaks me out without layers of moisturizer and primer to keep it from being too close to my skin. The color matches me well and I love the smell, it just takes a little work to make it a good product for me.
Leslie T.
Arlington, TX
I love this! Great for and easy make up! Covers a lot! Will recommend this to all women. Very nice packing and great smell! Its the best i have try! I will buy it again when i’ll run out, not pricey at all.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.