BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Leah C.
Clawson, MI
Review for: Fair more...
First of all, I LOVE the smell of this powder foundation - it smells just like the chocolate bar eyeshadow palettes. As for color, I am very fair with pink undertones and usually wear Monte Blanc in Nars Sheer Glow. I was afraid that this would be too dark for me, even with the fairest shade, but surprisingly it worked for me. It has pretty good coverage and is definitely buildable depending on how you like your foundation. The compact is small enough to carry around in my purse and I like to use this product to touch up before going out somewhere after work.
Kimberly M.
Great coverage, used put very quickly for the price... didn't last long so I guess it would be something I'd only use when I want full coverage for special occasions
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
I LOVE TO FACED BRAND , ITS ONE OF Y FAVORITE BRANDS BECAUSE ITS SO HEALTHY TO WEAR MAKE UP WHEN WEARING TOO FACED. THE POWDER CONTAINS COCOA AND IT HELPS YOUR SKIN TO BE HEALTHY NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL. THE SMELL IS JUST LIKE HAVING COCOA IN YOUR HANDS AND ITS AMAZING COVERAGE IS SO WONDERFUL ANDEFFECTIVE
Fabiola M.
These foundations pack on pretty well and cover very nicely. I'd say they give medium to full coverage. Not my go-to but I have used in the past on my clients. The only thing I don't like about these powder foundations is the color range. :/ Just like the born this way foundations, they're all pretty much yellow undertones, which means you MAY possibly be able to use on a neutral undertones, would not use on a pink undertone.
Savannah F.
I normally don't use pressed foundation, so this one was only used a handful of times then passed onto my mom, who loved it! The formula is great for any skin type.
Patricia M.
South Gate, CA
It smells really good and leaves your face soft. My face it's not that soft but when I started using Too Faced I was impressed when I touched my face and felt it.
Cordy P.
It smells like chocolate! Hard to resist, love this so much and sometimes I use the darker one as a bronzer and love it! Not super pricey in my opinion can really say anything bad about this product!
Macy T.
Muncie, IN
This powder has great coverage and has a good color range! I feel like the powder melts into the skin - allowing many skin tones to find a shade. As much as it melts into the skin, the only con I have over this is how it can look powdery after application. You have to be very careful with it. I usually use a setting spray after to take some of this away - which does help!
Nicole P.
Berlin, CT
Love love love! One of my favorite bronzing powders on the market. It's infused with cocoa/chocolate which has very good benefits for your skin. Chocolate is proven to protect your skin, absorb UV light, help protect and increase blood flow to the skin, and improve skin's hydration and complexion. And it smells like chocolate!!! How can you not love it?! Use for an all over bronze or my favorite, to contour.
Alicia N.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Light more...
Too Faced Cocoa powder foundation has been absolutely wonderful for me!
The smell is fantastic, it feels so light against my skin, and it seems to give me a wonderful glow! It covers imperfections pretty well for a powder foundation, and lasts for a really long time! My only issue is that does tend to look a little dusty by the end of the day, but that easily could be because I'm using too much.
I like to use this with Too Faced Born This Way porcelain foundation and Too Faced Primed Poreless primer. I have very dry and acne prone skin, and this hasn't seemed to agitate my acne what so ever! This powder foundation has been well worth the price.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.