BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Lauren T.
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I just love anything that Too Faced makes honestly. This foundation is amazing. It's another product that is made with Cocoa so it does smell like chocolate. I think it's a great price for the formula and foundation that you are getting. It keeps your face from drying up from all day wearing. I like that Too Faced is meant to fit any skin tone that's out there. I have actually purchased one for my sister for her birthday because she kept using mine. lol
Melissa H.
Fargo, ND
I love this powder foundation. For me it has light to medium coverage. I apply with a powder brush for best results-the sponge applicator that comes with the product makes the foundation pill up on my face.
Emily L.
staten island
Has good coverage to hide dark circles and blemishes. Pro is coverage con is can get cackey through out the day. I use this on days I have to run out of the house quickly
Isabela N.
York, PA
One of my favorite powder foundations! It is phenomenal for people who want to even out their complexion without putting on a heavy liquid foundation. Much love.
Ana K.
Granger, IN
This powder foundation was great! Felt weightless on the skin and was very soft to the touch. Made my face look flawless without feeling like I had heavy makeup on. I loved this and wear it almost everyday
Amanda M.
Blandon, PA
Ive tried a ton of different powder foundations and this one is a favorite. It gives you great coverage and your face feels so smooth. It also has a cocoa scent to it, which I could give or take.
Hunter L.
Danvers , Il
A seriously great foundation. This is great alone or over the top of a foundation. It smells great and it's so smooth on the skin! This is a product I always have on me!
Kyle S.
Jackson, NJ
The Too Faced Cocoa powder foundation is simply amazing! First of all the staying power is superb! It lasts all day long. I use it on top of my Too Faced Born This Way Foundation and it gives my skin the most natural, flawless finish that lasts throughout the day. There are not a lot of shades, which is a downside, but the packaging, the performance, and the staying power overlook that down side. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys setting their liquid foundation with a powder! If you are using it by itself, it still works good, but it won't give you that full coverage and will only even out your skin tone! This product is a must buy in my opinion.
lucy p.
I Really like this powder foundation. It's very similar to MAC powder foundation. It's medium to full coverage and works great with my combo to oily skin. I normally use it as a setting powder that gives me a bit more coverage. It doesn't make me look too dry/too powdery. I only took a star away because of the scent. It nice to smell it but I don't like putting scented items on my face. They can irritate my sensitive skin, however too faced never did that to my skin.
Mercedes M.
Riverside, CA
This product is a very rich product it gives you a pop in an instant! I recommend it especially if you are oily if you're not oily they have a product for you as well!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.