BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
macey b.
SMELLS SO GOOD! It smells like chocolate and it’s not overpowering at all! I love this stuff, but I probably won’t be repurchasing because I would like to expand my horizons. It’s medium coverage I’d say. Never made my makeup look cakey but I always needed to reapply more throughout the day
Janet M.
Ashland , MA
Review for: Fair, Light, Light Medium more...
Using it from 2yrs ago every day nonstop and still have lots of product left. It is the best one I have used it is long lasting and setting everything into place without creasing . Super easy to apply and blend to the skin. Will buy again more
Angelina L.
This is absolutely one of my favorite powders! It’s amazing for my dry skin. It doesn’t accentuate any dry patches. The coverage is amazing & the finish is beautiful. I use it to set my liquid foundation and it never looks cakey or overdone.
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
Love this! It’s got great coverage for a powder and it smells just like chocolate, who doesn’t love that?! My boyfriend even tells me I smell amazing when I wear this! A primer a little concealer if you need it and this and you’re good to go!
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Medium more...
I am not a huge fan of powdered foundation. But this is so easy to apply. You’ll love it if you’re in a hurry. Blends so well into my skin and pretty affordable. I recommend this is your in a rush and trying to have a quick flawless look.
Kirstyn L.
El Paso , TX
Review for: Medium more...
This is by far my favorite foundation. Not only is it buildable, but it smells like chocolate (cocoa)! I am not a fan of liquid foundation since I hate how heavy it feels, and this foundation has been great for my skin in every way!
Amber C.
This foundation smells like chocolate and is amazing on your skin! I have good skin, so I don't feel the need to use heavy liquid makeup. This powder covers up where it needs to and evens out skin tone to create a flawless finish.
Jaci💋 J.
Review for: Light more...
Love this product! Smells amazing, has good added coverage over foundation. On no makeup days I throw some of this under my eyes and it has decent coverage! Price is kind of high for an everyday powder but I’m sure I’ll repurchase!
Raelyn A.
Plymouth, FL
Review for: Medium more...
It matches my skin perfectly, coverage is great. It is very very easy to apply on your face. My skin ton is medium and it’s amazing and lasts like 15 hrs. I would def recommend this product. It is an amazing foundation.
Elisa G.
Review for: Golden Light more...
So beautiful on the skin. Has a beautiful natural looking finish that just makes your skin look so healthy. I love this powder so much. I’ve repurchased it like 4 times, and a little does go a long way. 100% recommend.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.