BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Kacey J.
Wayne, WV
This is my favorite powder. I have extremely oily skin and it is perfect to give me coverage without looking too caked on. Not to mention it has the hint of cocoa smell that is so lovely!
Taylor B.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely love this makeup! Besides it smelling good, I always get comments on my makeup from it. I do recommend using a good setting primer and foundation before putting it on. It is a loose powder but works perfect for my skin tone and myself. I even has sensitive skin and it has never bothered me.
Ashley M.
Wellston, OH
Review for: Medium more...
I just started using this product but so far I like it. It went on smoothly and blended out pretty well. Smells good and I seem to like all of too faced products so I would recommend it.
Savvy E.
Fayetteville , AR
Good color and pigments!!! I wear it every single day and it stays on for the whole day and looks great @ 8 am and still looks great at 8 pm!!! It leaves me feeling pretty and ready for anything 10/10 would recommend
Ana E.
Toppenish
Too Faced cocoa power foundation is great for a natural matte look. When I'm in a rush or going to work I can always relay on the powder foundation to give me that beautiful matte look.
This product has amazing pigment with a tasty chocolate smell!! It leaves a smooth finish and blends well good for both an all over face powder or a contour powder. I have bought this product again to refill mine.
Laura V.
I've been using this powder to bronze my face up amd it has definitely not disappointed me at all . The smell is great ! The product is very compact to carry on the go in your purse . Zero chalky, easy to blend .
Krista W.
Erie, PA
By far one of my favorite bronzers. It leave the perfect amount of color and it smells amazing. The price is a bit high, but I feel that it's worth it. The product is easy to apply, and I would totally buy it again!
Aurora B.
CHULA VISTA, CA
I love the cocoa scent in this powder. It smells great and doesn't have the make up scent that many don't like. The shades are good and easy to match. My skin doesn't clog or break out.
Mykyla W.
I like the texture of this powder, it is very light and silky. The Powder didn't seem to start creasing as I wore it throughout the day. It lasted for most of the day but if I wanted to go out at night I may have to put another touch up on. Other wise I loved the product and it made my face smooth.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.