BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
Review for: Medium more...
Amazing!!!!! I love this product and it's smells amazing, I use this daily and it has last me such a long time it almost seems never ending. And it stays on great and I definitely recommend this powder to anyone !
blaise k.
Review for: Fair more...
this powder smells amazing! definitely not a powder to set your concealer but for your foundation it would work better.. every time i used it all over my face it would make my foundation look chalky/ too matte.. :(
Ingrid A.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Medium Tan more...
This product smells amazing and does a good job at keeping my face from looking shiny all day. It's a little on the expensive side but i this is a product that i would use for a night out or even a causal day out.
Ashley V.
Knoxville , TN
Does a great job sealing in my foundation. I like the packaging and it's easy to open. It's not too pricey and the product last a long time. I am a new user but definitely like it. I will most likely buy again.
Heaven P.
Zillah, WA
i love this to set my foundation by too faced born this way foundation, it keep my oily face under control, its so easy to apply for full face and a 10 min beat to the face. Its affordable compared to other foundations. I always buy this foundation!
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
I have a problem with finding light enough shades for my skin and they have it!! I have oily skin and it goes super matte with this! I use a brush with it and dab it on! The price is a little high but worth it!
Katelyn D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my all time favorite powder foundation!! The pigmentation has really nice coverage without feeling or looking too heavy and it blends really well. I use this on lazy days when I don't want to be bothered doing my liquid foundation routine.
Eliza M.
Fort Sill, OK
Review for: Light more...
This powder foundation smells AMAZING! That said, I think it has pretty light coverage, and I used it to set my liquid foundation. I purchased at Sephora, and while it seemed to do the job, it wasn't anything special and I doubt I'll repurchase.
Flavia M.
Brooklyn , NY
Loved it!!, my face looked so matte, not shiny at all, and the smell it's delicious. The only problem is that when I went back to get the new one, they are not having the medium to dark colors anymore. Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
Vic S.
San Francisco , California
I love you too faced never disappointed and then this product is long-lasting very nice easy to apply and it is affordable it's a little pricey but it does work and it is very good. I would recommend it to others for sure everyone I know uses it
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.