BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
kayla k.
This is a decent powder. I have tried several, it isn’t my personal favorite but it gets the job done. It takes away any oiliness on the skin but doesn’t have a great amount of coverage. Has a slight chocolate smell.
Brice S.
Review for: Golden Light more...
This is the only powder foundation I use. It smells like chocolate, but it's not overpowering and wears off in less than a minute. It gives a nice satin finish and stays on all day. This has never made me break out!
Tatiyana C.
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I liked this foundation however it was more drying than I personally like. I am a fan of the liquid foundation. My skin type is more dry with a little bit of oiliness in the T-zone, but I do prefer a more radiant look.
The too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is a decent buy. What I noticed is that it provides a decent amount of coverage to even skin tone. It does not stack up so its hard to get a 100% coverage. My face is usually good through out day but my T section does get oily and I notice with this it does not make it worse like other foundations.
Gracyn B.
This product was okay but definitely not my favorite. It did not last all day and it was hard to match my skin color to the colors that were available. And the smell of the powder was terrible. I would use it if I had no other option.
Meghan B.
I absolutely LOVE too faced pressed powder. It smells like chocolate and the coverage is amazing. I also love the chic look of it. I definitely like it better than other pressed powders that I've used. I think the way I feel it covers my face is why.
Andrea D.
Henderson,NV
Review for: Medium more...
Amazing!!!!! I love this product and it's smells amazing, I use this daily and it has last me such a long time it almost seems never ending. And it stays on great and I definitely recommend this powder to anyone !
Joyce C.
Plano, TX
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I love a great too faced product! Don’t most of us ? Would like to see and extended shade range for more warm and deep undertones. The finish is really nice and doesn’t feel caked when you try to build up coverage.
ingrid a.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Medium Tan more...
This product smells amazing and does a good job at keeping my face from looking shiny all day. It's a little on the expensive side but i this is a product that i would use for a night out or even a causal day out.
Shayna K.
Webster
I use this product every day! I apply my concealer first and use this all over my face. It truly gives you a balanced complexion with a powder. I tend to only use liquid foundation for special events, so I like a light-coverage powder for daily use.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.