BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage
  • Crystalline Powder is made up of hexagonal-shaped platelets that slide over each other to bring out skin‚Äôs natural radiance while added pearl powder creates a soft focus effect leaving skin with a luminous rose petal finish

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Kim S.
My favorite powder foundation since the beginning of my makeup fascination. I use this powder for light days where I want light coverage and to set my liquid foundation! Smells amazing!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
The too faced pressed powders I absolutely love! I can never stop buying too faced makeup products because they are wonderful makeup products! Deff, worth every dollar!
Lauren C.
Port Washington , WI
This foundation is the perfect medium coverage foundation for my daily routine. It smells amazing and it doesn't feel cakey or dry on my face. I will purchase again!
Jessica K.
Amherst, OH
Great consistency and the smell is delicious! I have a very fair skin tone and combination skin and my color matches perfectly and I don't end up oily by the end of the day. I love it!
member-f14ca3de8
Greenwich, CT
The skintone shades could be better. I bought the wrong shade online and had to buy a second one this foundation is great for fast make up looks and has the potential to be amazing
Selina K.
Minneola
Review for: Light, Medium, Light Medium more...
I use many different colors because some days we are not the same color I'm a light tan color and somedays im very pail I got mine from Sephora and it is affordable
Hope R.
Santa Maria, CA
Love using this over my liquid foundation, doesn't leave my face cakey. The colors are true to match they blend perfectly! Would definitely recommend for everyone to try Atleast once.
Ashley B.
I use this as some controur color, without using a controur kit. Very good and the price is good. Repeat user and would recommend others to use as well. Very easy to use and apply. I would buy it over and over again
Marianny P.
Love this it true to color doesn't bother my eye like other brands do, it smells like heaven! This is just quality, so glad I ordered it! It a great gift by the way
Julia S.
Rome, GA
It's an ok powder. It makes my face a little cakey and I have dry skin. And oily t zone. I wouldn't say it's worth the money though. I probably won't repurchase it.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.