BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Heather B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love two faced products. The color always works great and I do not break out with the product. It stays on my face but I do need to reapply a few times through out the day
Susannah L.
This powder foundation is one of the best out there...I went to the impulse counter looking for a powder foundation and this hasn't disappointed..it lasts all day and provided beauty coverage. I would recommend this to anyone
Celeste A.
This product smells exactly like cocoa and it feels like pearls on your skin. It stays on all day and is super buildable, as your contour, blush, and highlight will stay on all day. This is my first time using this product but I don't see myself using anything else!
Erica C.
Galena, OH
This foundation is great. I love Bare Minerals but this is a great product as well. I have really oily skin and this product keeps my oily skin under control. I love it!
Sarah T.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Tan more...
This is my go-to product during summer when I want coverage, but not heavy-ness. Since it's buildable, you can do a light coat just to even out skin tone and give a matte finish, or you can apply multiple coats for more opaque coverage. The cocoa makes it smell like chocolate, and it also helps keep your skin moisturized throughout the day, so it feels soft. For the nights that i do need more coverage, I lightly dust over my foundation to help match my skin tone and blend my other products in. This is a must have product to add to your list!
Ashley R.
The only reason for not giving this 5 stars is because it's not mattifying, but that is okay because I love this! This is a more pricey product, but i think that if you are looking for a great powder foundation this is for you. It smells great and has never irritated my sensitive skin, it gives great coverage and lasts all day even through my oily skin. When I take my makeup off at night its like I just applied it and taken it off there is that much left on my face and if you set it with a setting spray even more will last. I can't recommend this enough for everyone.
Bianca C.
This powder foundation is really good for setting your foundation after you have applied it. The packaging is so cute and of course it smells even better! I've only purchased this product once but I will continue to purchase it!
Kaitlyn B.
S Pittsburg, TN
This powder is phenomenal. When I use this, my skin stays matte all day, with no touch ups. The best part? It's fair enough for my pale skin and smells like chocolate!
Brandy S.
Fostoria, OH
I have never used a powder that I have loved so much. The smell is decadent. The feeling of this on my skin is just amazing. Great coverage. Please don't ever stop making this.!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Elizabeth V.
Acton, MA
Would never buy another bronzer. I love that it has a matte look. Smells delicious and lazy all night. It really looks good on any skin tone because of how well it blends. I tell everyone about this product and to buy it !
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.