BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Arden R.
I like this foundation powder used in conjunction with a liquid foundation like Born This Way. I don't think the coverage is enough for me on it's own but to set a liquid foundation, I think it works well.
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
I wear this alone but when I want full complete coverage, I wear this over and to set my liquid foundation. It smells like cocoa powder and gives great coverage alone or over your liquid. I wear it alone for 5 minute makeup looks and it covers my redness on my face very well. For me it lasts a long time being I only wear makeup a few times a week and don't use it all the time but I do recommend it. I love Too Faced products and the cocoa smell wins your over. You won't regret this purchase❤
fernanda C.
Review for: Tan, Light Medium more...
Amazing powder!! I used this for the contour and for setting the makeup!! Usually used this for night makeup!! Really good smell! And has long lasting, pretty cute packing! One the must have in my pocket
Elizabeth B.
Crystal Lake , IL
Review for: Golden Light, Light Medium more...
I love, love, love this product!! I like that I can wear it over my Born this way foundation for a completed look or if I want to just wear it on its own, it's more casual. I would recommend this to anyone! I really enjoy their products.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Review for: Medium more...
Love this powder foundation. Looks beautiful on the skin and the color matches perfectly. The packing is the cutest and it smells like a chocolate bar which i think is adorable. My new go to powder. Bomb
Jess S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Golden Light more...
I love this powder foundation. I wear the color golden light and it matches perfectly, I have oily skin so this helps to wear on a low key makeup day. I spot conceal and then apply this, great coverage.
Fernanda A.
Monterrey, N.L.
Review for: Light more...
Its super pretty, the coverage and the finish is awesome! Im just sad because i think i choose the wrong tone for my skin and feels a little darker but i use it anyways because its a little pricey hahaha
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
This is my holy Grail powder foundation. It doesn't break out my face, it doesn't look cakey or dry. I stipple it all over my face for a light coverage. It helps keep my face matte, but also looks natural.
Tianna M.
London, KY
I used this product for contouring the face. It has a subtle chocolate scent and blends effortlessly. It's very affordable. I received this product in sample size in my Ipsy Bag! 10/10 would buy again!
Destinee D.
Review for: Medium more...
This foundation goes on flawlessly! It has a great coverage but is also so light weight! It goes on evenly and minimized the appearance of pores! It is also incredibly buildable, overall its fantastic!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.