BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Candace N.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Love love this pressed powder , it even smells like a hint of chocolate :)) goes on smooth and creates a nice veil of light to medium build-able coverage ! Super easy to use and comes in a variety of easy to match shades
Haley K.
Albemarle, NC
My all time favorite powder! It's doesn't clump up on your face and it makes your face feel so smooth! It's last for a long time too! It's not too pricy and that's what I like most! I'd recommend this powder of any other!
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
I use this powder usually over a tinted moisturizer or other sheer foundation. I don't feel like it has much coverage but gives you a hint more. I'm also not a fan of smell, but once it's applied I can't smell it anymore.
Amy T.
Review for: Golden Light more...
Love, love, love, this powder. Not only does it smell amazing!! Like Coco! But the coverage is wonderful and last all day. I couldn't be more pleased with a powder to wear. Doesn't break my face out and perfect coverage.
Cindy B.
Absolutely love this powder I'm in love I use this in my shade and sometimes a darker color for a perfect contour powder and it is very long lasting creamy and non patchy I have oily skin and seems great for my skin and I've purchased this already 2 times !
N J.
This was an alright powder. The packaging is cute, and at first the scent was pleasant, however, it did not apply great to my face, very patchy, and the scent bothered me. After awhile the scent got weird and I am pretty sure this product broke me out.
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
I got a shade that was a little to tan for me the first time and used that as a bronzer (and loved it) but I love it as a foundation even more! It lasts all day on my combination skin and is a very full-coverage powder
Elisa G.
Review for: Golden Light more...
So beautiful on the skin. Has a beautiful natural looking finish that just makes your skin look so healthy. I love this powder so much. I’ve repurchased it like 4 times, and a little does go a long way. 100% recommend.
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
Very smooth and buttery but I had to buy two different colors to match my skin because there isn't a very wide color range. And these puppies aren't drugstore priced. Overall a great product but need more color options
Shantel M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: Light Medium more...
The smell!!! It smells amazing. This is my go to powder foundation. I buy this at ulta, the price is sort of high but I believe it's worth it. I have combination skin and this doesn't dry me out or make me more oily.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.