BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
N J.
This was an alright powder. The packaging is cute, and at first the scent was pleasant, however, it did not apply great to my face, very patchy, and the scent bothered me. After awhile the scent got weird and I am pretty sure this product broke me out.
Mackenzie S.
Huron, OH
Very smooth and buttery but I had to buy two different colors to match my skin because there isn't a very wide color range. And these puppies aren't drugstore priced. Overall a great product but need more color options
Elisa G.
Review for: Golden Light more...
So beautiful on the skin. Has a beautiful natural looking finish that just makes your skin look so healthy. I love this powder so much. I’ve repurchased it like 4 times, and a little does go a long way. 100% recommend.
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
I got a shade that was a little to tan for me the first time and used that as a bronzer (and loved it) but I love it as a foundation even more! It lasts all day on my combination skin and is a very full-coverage powder
Cindy B.
Absolutely love this powder I'm in love I use this in my shade and sometimes a darker color for a perfect contour powder and it is very long lasting creamy and non patchy I have oily skin and seems great for my skin and I've purchased this already 2 times !
The too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is a decent buy. What I noticed is that it provides a decent amount of coverage to even skin tone. It does not stack up so its hard to get a 100% coverage. My face is usually good through out day but my T section does get oily and I notice with this it does not make it worse like other foundations.
Brice S.
Review for: Golden Light more...
This is the only powder foundation I use. It smells like chocolate, but it's not overpowering and wears off in less than a minute. It gives a nice satin finish and stays on all day. This has never made me break out!
kayla k.
This is a decent powder. I have tried several, it isn’t my personal favorite but it gets the job done. It takes away any oiliness on the skin but doesn’t have a great amount of coverage. Has a slight chocolate smell.
Annie🐻💕 R.
I love this powder. I would keep this will me along with the Too Faced travel kabuki brush to touch up throughout the day. It’s great for oily skin and dry skin which is me. The cocoa scent is the best part about it.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
The color of this is so pretty and natural. I like to use it during all seasons and it doesn’t make me look too dark or unnatural. I have dropped this compact so many times and it never breaks. Lasts a long time too.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.