BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Aury F.
This powder is a little thick and breaks me out without layers of moisturizer and primer to keep it from being too close to my skin. The color matches me well and I love the smell, it just takes a little work to make it a good product for me.
aliah i.
ORLANDO, FL
This is my ride or die powder I love it wet or dry. I use my wet beauty blender and use it to set my powder. I try many other powders but nothing sets my makeup like this powder.
Ashley E.
Irvington
Review for: Tan more...
Perfect match to my skin and full coverage! I have had this one powder since December of 2014 and still have it in September of 2017, it's going out now but it REALLT has lasted.
Jennifer W.
This is the current foundation powder that I'm using. I have dry/combo skin. I have to moisturize really good to make sure I don't get flaky. But by the end of the day my fave gets shiny, especially in my T zone. I don't feel like the coverage is full but I'm not looking for full. It doesn't stick to dry spots and it does make my skin look pretty smooth. I'm very happy with the look I get with this. The case is cute. I've only used the sponge that's included a few times. I preferred look I get with the brush. I recently purchased the two faced retractable kabuki brush And LOVE this combo!
Ashley K.
Lilburn, GA
I love this foundation! The smell is out of this world! I literally smells like chocolate! The packaging is so cute and high end! I know that if anyone tries this, they will love it!! I use the 3rd shade.
Sammy H.
Auburn, AL
 I love this bronzer it smells like Coco and it gives you a nice natural bronze look without being muddy or orange and there's three different shades but they're pretty cool toned but there still just so great
Kristin T.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Light Medium more...
I love how light this powder is. I don't like feeling like I have makeup on. Some people might think it's pricey but I will spend $$ on powder & concealers! By far one of my favorite powders I've tried.
Bradley R.
Sedalia, MO
The colors are a perfect match. For my oily skin, it melts off. But I carry it with me to do touch ups. I love how it feels on my face, not too heavy and amazing coverage. I would recommend this product!
Risa E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Too faced products are probably some of my favorites. My skin can be oily naturally and when I use this it doesn't make my skin oily at all. It smells good as well. I would definitely recommend this!
Guadalupe R.
Wat better way to set my concealer and face makeup than wit another too faced product. It does the best job and i do t sweat as fast as other products ive tried. Its my go to
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.