BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Melody S.
New Freedom, PA
Very nice soft powder foundation with good coverage. My only complaint is that I hit pan so quickly. For the price, I would of liked a little more product. I would repurchase though.
Dominique B.
Vista, CA
It's good but it doesn't really cover a lot. I'm more of a full coverage girl but even if you put it on top of liquid it kind of cakes up and makes it look bad. Smells amazing though
Aubrey P.
I've tried many powders and none are as good as this one. I bought mine at ULTA for $28! So worth the price honestly. It smells amazing and doesn't ever cake up! Great coverage as well.
Ashley H.
Love too faced. It can be pricey but the products work well, and always delivers. I have been using these products for years. They smell soo good, and always go on smooth. I would recommend this to anyone.
Danielle D.
Columbus, GA
Freaking LOVE Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation! It is so smooth going on. It almost gives you an airbrushed look wth out any of the hassle! It can get cakey when too much is applied. A little goes a long way.
Araceli R.
Love using as contour I have a yellow under tone and other contours give me a gray cast. Lasts all day and has an amazing smell of cocoa. It's so easy to apply and last a long time.
Brieanne D.
Acushnet, MA
This Foundation keeps me matte and hides my pores! It does a great job of blending with the skin and smells amazing too. Purchased this from sephora and will definitely keep buying!
He estado en una búsqueda loca para el polvo que hace que mi piel aceitosa estancia mate sin separar o llegar a ser demasiado pastosa al medio día. Déjame decirte, que ha sido una verdadera lucha. He intentado un sinnúmero de marcas de Bobbi a Laura Mercier a MUFE a Becca (que era mi santo grial hasta que se interrumpieron) pero creo que éste va a terminar siendo mi guardián. He mantenido al margen de este polvo en el pasado como creo que el caso parece barato y un poco demasiado cursi para mi gusto, pero las críticas me hizo mirar más allá de todo eso.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
Recently got the second shade in the line thinking it was a powder, and I couldn't be more pleased! I have a light skin tone but acne and scarring - and this covers extremely well. (Especially when used with the Primed & Poreless primer~) It's definitely better than other powders available in the same price range, and I will definitely buy again.

PROS: Smells nice, long wear, soft
CONS: None except I wish it was loose powder haha
Would I recommend this? YES

* For others who have acne skin or redness, you may need to use a color corrector beneath for this to reach its full potential.
Morgan M.
Athens
It's an ok powder, and smells really nice, but I find it looks cakey when I reapply throughout the day. It seems to cling to dry patch spots, but also makes my oily. It's a very strange combination, and for the price I will not be repurchasing it.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.