BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Kourtney B.
Grand forks , ND
Amazing smelling foundation!! Also taste really sweet(you can taste be powder as you fling it across you face) spendy but too faced isn't known for being affordable! Would buy again if I ever run out of the one I already own.
Cynthia M.
Review for: Fair more...
This is definitely my favorite powder. It doesn't look cakey on my skin and doesn't make my skin look dry. It's incredibly soft and doesn't make my sensitive skin break out like a lot of face products do. And it smells great!
Katelyn A.
Lincoln
Love anything by Too Faced... the smell is great and of course the coverage is nice. The packaging is fantastic, would purchase again. Only thing to keep in mind is that this requires good brushes to get flawless coverage.
genesis R.
Are you a choclate fan? Well mee
tooo i loveee the smell of this it says it all in the name ! it is a medium to full coverage looks amazing as a setting powder and alone . The best it lasts all day as well controlling your oily and color range fits everyone
Shana S.
Statesboro, GA
I love this powder! It is very good coverage and great colors for either tan or pale shoppers! You can buy it at sephora or ulta, I have bought multiple of this product and will continue to do so! I recommend this product for anyone looking for a new face powder!
Miranda C.
Imperial, CA
I definitely recommend this product. I find that it has great coverage to even out your skin but doesn't make you look flat. It's so easy to apply and so quick that I can do my makeup in a snap! Although it may be a pricier foundation than others I still highly recommend it!
Sarah S.
Review for: Medium more...
For someone who is always pale, I can easily say this bronzer is perfect for me. It isn't too dark, it gives my skin a natural tanned look which I love. It smells great which is always a plus. I highly recommend this bronzer.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
I use this powder usually over a tinted moisturizer or other sheer foundation. I don't feel like it has much coverage but gives you a hint more. I'm also not a fan of smell, but once it's applied I can't smell it anymore.
kiley s.
Grand Meadow, MN
this works very well I`ve used it many times almost every day, I think some others may work a little bit better, yes it has very nice packaging and nothing ever brakes, my skin tone is pretty fair but it works well for others to, I highly recommend this.
Haley K.
Albemarle, NC
My all time favorite powder! It's doesn't clump up on your face and it makes your face feel so smooth! It's last for a long time too! It's not too pricy and that's what I like most! I'd recommend this powder of any other!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.