BY TOO FACED #3 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Kryna T.
Salem
Loved the smell. Seriously I could smell it for hours. It went on smooth, felt great and made my face smell amazing. I never had a problem. I actually tried it because of my old manager at work. It's the only one she will use.
Abby J.
Review for: Light more...
This  pressed foundation is stunning coverage and i find the shades to be PERFECT!! It's a little pricey but i can not live with out it. I love all the too faced packaging, it looks so glamourous and its one of my go to powders.
Brianna P.
I absolutely love this powder foundation! I’ve had it for almost a year now and have barely hit pan on it, a little goes a long way. It also smells amazing and gives your skin a good amount of coverage without looking cakey.
Hannah M.
Toccoa, GA
This foundation, while it smells amazing, does not have great coverage! This is not the foundations fault as it is just my preference! Over if I did not need the full coverage I feel like I would enjoy this product just for the pure chocolate scent!
Amy S.
Ottawa, IL
Review for: Fair more...
I love this powder dusted lightly after I put my foundation or bb cream on. It has a coco smell which I love and it looks flawless. Before I used bare minerals but it looked too cakey. I'll always choose too faced. Love it!!!
Kelly L.
Odum, GA
Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation is my absolute favorite foundation for many reasons. I test out a lot of foundations (especially powder because I'm super oily) but this one is perfect for me! It doesn't make my face look caked up or flatten my features out! It literally looks like my skin, just super flawless! It has excellent coverage, to the point where there are times I don't even have to use a concealer! And in top of having oily skin, I also have very sensitive skin & this foundation has not made my face break out at all! And the most amazing part of this awesome powder foundation is that it smells just like chocolate! Ugh it's amazing! I'll definitely be repurchasing this product over and over again!
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
Review for: Tan, Medium more...
Too faced is another one of my favorite brands to buy! It's very long lasting and the color is perfect for my skin. It makes it look totally flawless. The compact is very awesome looking!! I would recommend this for sure!
Amanda S.
Wellington, FL
A good product! It's obviously for lighter coverage, which is not what I was looking for, but lasts a long time and is easy to apply. It matches my color well. The only thing I didn't like is that it emphasized my peach fuzz.
Kourtney B.
Grand Forks, ND
Amazing smelling foundation!! Also taste really sweet(you can taste be powder as you fling it across you face) spendy but too faced isn't known for being affordable! Would buy again if I ever run out of the one I already own.
Sara K.
Penn valley, PA
Honestly, if you haven't AT LEAST tried this out at your local make up shop, you are missing out! Definitely an investment, but also some of the BEST power on the market. Blends perfectly and my palette NEVER breaks (even though I'm rough with it during travel haha)
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.