BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Ashley M.
Wellston, OH
Review for: Medium more...
I just started using this product but so far I like it. It went on smoothly and blended out pretty well. Smells good and I seem to like all of too faced products so I would recommend it.
Savvy E.
Fayetteville , AR
Good color and pigments!!! I wear it every single day and it stays on for the whole day and looks great @ 8 am and still looks great at 8 pm!!! It leaves me feeling pretty and ready for anything 10/10 would recommend
This product has amazing pigment with a tasty chocolate smell!! It leaves a smooth finish and blends well good for both an all over face powder or a contour powder. I have bought this product again to refill mine.
Laura V.
I've been using this powder to bronze my face up amd it has definitely not disappointed me at all . The smell is great ! The product is very compact to carry on the go in your purse . Zero chalky, easy to blend .
Zoe M.
Saint Paul, MN
Makes my skin look so smooth and set my liquid foundation without it looking cakey, this is probably my favorite powder foundation out there.'i have 4 different shades to make sure whenever my shade switches I have my favorite powder
Kari P.
Columbus , OH
This is so perfect for the natural beauty look even if it's not naturally your god given gift. This can be used both as a powder over foundation or alone. I prefer it alone and it lasts! Great shade selection too!
Nancy H.
San Jose, CA
I finally caved and purchased this. I love the sweet cocoa smell. This is a light coverage powder foundation so I use it to set my foundation knowing I won't be getting extra coverage.
Julia T.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this product in the summer time when I have a bit of s flow but want to even out my sun tan. I love the smooth, non Cakey feeling but wish it came in a larger tub. I would recommend this to others if you're okay with paying a little more
Ashley N.
Clarksville , TN
This is the best foundation. It goes on very smooth and best of all it smells amazing, no, delicious. I don't use it every day, because it's more full coverage and I like a light foundation for daily use, but it's great for going out or taking photos.
Elizabeth C.
Cicero, IL
I honestly didn't get the coverage I expected. If you're looking for something light this is the product for you. I prefer in my opinion the kat von d powder. Although the consistency is good, the coverage is not .
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.