BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Sara K.
Penn valley, PA
Honestly, if you haven't AT LEAST tried this out at your local make up shop, you are missing out! Definitely an investment, but also some of the BEST power on the market. Blends perfectly and my palette NEVER breaks (even though I'm rough with it during travel haha)
Amanda S.
Wellington, FL
A good product! It's obviously for lighter coverage, which is not what I was looking for, but lasts a long time and is easy to apply. It matches my color well. The only thing I didn't like is that it emphasized my peach fuzz.
Lauren L.
Independence, MO
Review for: Tan, Medium more...
Too faced is another one of my favorite brands to buy! It's very long lasting and the color is perfect for my skin. It makes it look totally flawless. The compact is very awesome looking!! I would recommend this for sure!
Cynthia M.
Review for: Fair more...
This is definitely my favorite powder. It doesn't look cakey on my skin and doesn't make my skin look dry. It's incredibly soft and doesn't make my sensitive skin break out like a lot of face products do. And it smells great!
Katelyn A.
Love anything by Too Faced... the smell is great and of course the coverage is nice. The packaging is fantastic, would purchase again. Only thing to keep in mind is that this requires good brushes to get flawless coverage.
Miranda C.
Imperial, CA
I definitely recommend this product. I find that it has great coverage to even out your skin but doesn't make you look flat. It's so easy to apply and so quick that I can do my makeup in a snap! Although it may be a pricier foundation than others I still highly recommend it!
genesis R.
Are you a choclate fan? Well mee
tooo i loveee the smell of this it says it all in the name ! it is a medium to full coverage looks amazing as a setting powder and alone . The best it lasts all day as well controlling your oily and color range fits everyone
Shana S.
Statesboro, GA
I love this powder! It is very good coverage and great colors for either tan or pale shoppers! You can buy it at sephora or ulta, I have bought multiple of this product and will continue to do so! I recommend this product for anyone looking for a new face powder!
April B.
I'm not a fan of Two Faced products but because it was on sale I purchased the powder foundation. It cakes to my skin leaving my face feeling heavy meaning I can feel my makeup. I don't like feeling like I have makeup on.
Haley K.
Albemarle, NC
My all time favorite powder! It's doesn't clump up on your face and it makes your face feel so smooth! It's last for a long time too! It's not too pricy and that's what I like most! I'd recommend this powder of any other!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.