BY TOO FACED #4 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
I love a good powder foundation and finishing powder, this is definitely it! Matches great with my foundation and doesn’t make my face look cakey. It leaves a smooth feel on my skin. I will continue to buy and recommend to others.
Emily C.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
These powder foundations are truly amazing. Not to mention they smell great too! The packaging was super cute and it’s really easy to apply. I recently purchased from too faced when they were having a sale so I got a great deal
Brianna P.
I absolutely love this powder foundation! I’ve had it for almost a year now and have barely hit pan on it, a little goes a long way. It also smells amazing and gives your skin a good amount of coverage without looking cakey.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
The two face powder I would not use it in the summer time just in the winter time I do have makeup for only the winter and makeup for the summer and I have another brand that I use only for the spring because my face goes through changes like the summertime it gets more oily in the in the winter it gets more dryer and in between I have that dry summary look so I have to always be changing and to face powder as one of the powders that I would use for winter only
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This powder foundation helps to make your face look amazing. You’ll see that your skin looks natural, and very perfected. It doesn’t break you out, and makes your skin look super healthy. I highly recommend this product.
cindy g.
Sylmar , CA
I loved this powder but it got discontinued and I can’t find it anywhere nomore. It’s so smooth and skin like. It’s a pricey powder but I would continue to get if it was still around I loved it . It was my go to powder.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
I really love this powder it gives great coverage it’s one of my all time favorite powders it smells delicious the packaging is nice and sleek and a little goes a long way I’ll definitely be repurchasing when I run out
Leesa F.
Redlands
A great powder foundation! I don't like full coverage liquid foundation, so it's important for me to have a powder foundation to put overtop of my light coverage liquid. Too Faced's powder looks and feels very natural but gives me extra coverage. And the smell is divine!
Sara 👩.
Perkasie
Review for: Fair more...
I actually use this to set my make up but i also found it useful for the days i didn’t have time to wear a whole lot of makeup. This plus a little concealer did wonders! I have combination skin and this usually managed to hang in and hide the shine for me.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.