BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Treona H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Deep Tan more...
I love the color of this powder! Obviously I can’t use it as a foundation powder because it’s too light. However, I use it to set my under eyes after concealer.  I got it for a great deal at Nordstrom rack! I would totally repurchase this. I love the packaging and the smell.
Demi B.
I’d joy putting a darker foundation on my cheeks and this one blended so well! It’s smooth and much creamier than it looks! It looks amazing on your skin for any time of day and always received compliments when I allow people to borrow it!
Mandi R.
Euclid, OH
Review for: Light Medium more...
I've always been a liquid foundation kind of girl, but I decided to give this a try and I'm happy I did. Smells great and it's very matte and buildable. Offers great coverage without feeling heavy. Covers pores nicely. I really like it.
Dewi B.
Bishop, CA
This is my go to powder foundation, I can use it alone for pretty good coverage or use it on top of my liquid foundation and it doesn’t cake up!! It smells so yummy too. I love it so much I have a darker shade to use as my bronzer too.
Danika C.
Madison, WI
Smells delicious, beautiful packaging and offers medium coverage. Not sure if this product is discontinued because I cannot find it in Sephora, I can only purchase it from tjmaxx or eBay. That’s a shame because this is my hg foundation
Kaylie Y.
Jacksonville, FL
Love it. Easy to use, good coverage, light weight. The company was on backorder so I tried a couple other brands that were supposed to be similar but ended up returning them because I hated them! This one smells like chocolate too!
Ava W.
Madison, WI
Review for: Light more...
This is the best smelling powder I’ve ever used. It’s made with cocoa powder and not only does it have a pleasant scent, it also does a great job of seamlessly setting my liquid foundation and giving it a flawless, poreless finish.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
I love a good powder foundation and finishing powder, this is definitely it! Matches great with my foundation and doesn’t make my face look cakey. It leaves a smooth feel on my skin. I will continue to buy and recommend to others.
Paloma G.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I thought this too face powdered foundation because I wanted to just wear a powder without the liquid foundation under I feel like this foundation did not match my color they don’t have the variety they need for my skin tone other than that the product was great.
Raminta V.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Fair more...
I’m in love! This is quality powder that is a bit pricey. Totally worth the money though! This powder smells like cocoa and the container is cute. The powder itself goes on nicely and makes my skin look soft and bright and I love the feel of it and what it does to my face. It looks so natural. It also has great coverage and lasts all day. The product also lasts a good amount of time before it gets used up even if you use t daily. I like the cute compact but I do wish It would have came with a better sponge or brush.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.