BY TOO FACED

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Rebecca H.
Review for: Light Medium more...
This powder is great for mattifying your skin. I use over liquid foundation to finish my look. It smells good and doesn't look cakey so easy to apply. I don't like the applicator included so I would use something different. Would recommend though!
Aubry B.
Creswell, OR
I love all the too faced products that I have tried, this one is no different. It blended in well. It stayed nicely, the colors were a little off for me though, The packaging was nice, the contaners were a good size and fit in my purse nicely. I would buy again.
Nicole B.
This powder foundation was said to be medium to full coverage. I barely got any coverage at all even after attempting to build

The compact housing is sleek, black plastic with a decent mirror inside. The tray holding the foundation flips up to reveal a sponge applicator (the applicator is okay.... but not great). The lid snaps closed. The powder is made with their usual cocoa powder (hence the name), so it smells delicious but does dissipate quickly for those sensitive to smells. I applied the foundation both with the included applicator as well as a foundation brush.

No matter what I did, the coverage just wasn't there for me. I tend to have reddish skin, with very few acne spots. I get red around the nose and t zone area, and sometimes my chin/upper lip. I guess it toned the red down a bit, but I certainly wouldnt say it was much more than sheer.

If you have pretty even toned skin with little to no acne, this would be a wonderful powder foundation. Otherwise I don't recommend.
Ashley R.
Mcallen, TX
I love this product. Not.only does it smell delicious, but the coverage is great! I have oily/combo skin and I have no I'd dues with having to reapply the powder. It makes my skin look smooth even though I have acne. This truly is a great product!
Tanya T.
Lehi, UT
Smells like cocoa powder ! Not the best coverage ever tho . Very powdery and I think it works best over a liquid foundation. Easy to apply but definitely have to go over your face a few times to get the coverage u want .
Danielle L.
I love that this product is cruelty free and the color of the powder was pretty accurate to my skin tone. This powder smells amazing, it smells like hot chocolate and cocoa! It gives pretty good coverage but would say its more of a natural coverage!
diana a.
At first I really liked this powder foundation. The foundation was very nicely pigmented and applied very nicely. I used this product without primer and still lasted me a bit though I think it would have been better if i used primer all the time.
Jaimee R.
Review for: Light more...
Very disappointed with this product. Not worth the money at all. Left my face very blotchy and broke my skin out. Lots of fall out in the pan as well. Save your money they have way better powders at the drug store then this particular powder.
Kayla F.
Gives great coverage and works better than mac cosmetics. Very easy to apply I like to apply with a brush for better blending and smooth finish . Last me all day and would recommend someone who is looking for a better coverage with just powder
Paige D.
This product smells good And tastes good!...haha. Bought it at ULTA. It was definitely worth the money. I've had this product for a year now and it's still going strong. This product is a little pricey but I would recommend trying it anyway.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.