BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Kayla C.
Review for: Tan, Deep Tan, Golden Light, Light Medium, Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Tan more...
Love this powder. It sets really nicely and pears super nicely with the born this way foundation and concealer. It does not make your face look or oily or cakey which some powders do. I bought mine at Ulta.
Victoria S.
Bethlehem, PA
The best of the best, goes on smooth and even, last all day without reapplying. I have quiet oily skin and it holds up to the test. Full coverage, yet feels weight less like you're not even wearing makeup! Highly recommended!
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
Absolutely love this power, works great as a setting g powder over my foundation with a touch of color but not enough to change the ebook of the foundation. Smells great and helps keep oil at bay.
Ali S.
E Greenville, PA
Ok so I don't love or hate this one. I prefer other products like it to this. It is not cheap and it doesn't last as long for me. The package is nice not a lot of fall out. It's just not for me.
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
Love the smell, there are a variety of colors to choose from too. The product is soft and velvety. The only downside to me is that it can tend to be patchy, but that could be an application flaw
Priscilla A.
Las Vegas, NV
Let's start by saying the small is so AMAZING!!!! The coverage is medium and is buildable. I don't recommend to use over acne if not if first concealed otherwise it makes your makeup look patchy.
Christina W.
Keene, NH
Review for: Light Medium more...
I LOVE this powder. It works so well and smells SO GOOD. In love!!! I use this over my foundation and it gives me the overall full coverage look I want without looking to Camry. Will buy again!!
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
This Two Faced cosmetics powder smells amazing! It is honestly the first one I have fallen in love with because of the finish. I have never gotten such a smooth finish with any other foundation powder.
Monica G.
moreno valley
When i first used this product i was a little bit skeptical but after i used it i fell in love with the product, it is amazing and has sever different shades to choose from for the different skin tones and/or the different kinds of beautiful makeup looks you are trying to achieve.
Linda E M.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this with a beauty box once and it's lasted me forever! I love the shade and it gives a nice sun-touched glow. Perfect for getting some color to your cheeks without all the pink
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.