BY TOO FACED #10 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid ...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is ther...1 Answers
Jasmine E.
Review for: Golden Light more...
I think this is a good foundation for whoever is starting out in makeup it gives a light medium coverage and if you press it into the skin with a brush it’ll give a good medium coverage. It evened out my skin tone and looked good for a powder foundation.
Leonela R.
Kissimmee, FL
This is by far is one of my favorite foundations first the coverage for powder is excellent. They have a great selection of colors , it's also a great bonus it smells like chocolate 😍
Van N.
Cincinnati
Review for: Light Medium more...
Only powder foundation I've ever tried. It's alright, packaging is super nice. I just apply and blend with a buffing brush for more coverage. It applied well and wasn't dry or anything. It didn't seem anything special though, but it is a nice powder.
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Review for: Light more...
This product is amazing !! It covers my scars and redness without concealing it the only problem I have about this product is that I hate matte effects!! It makes my skin look dry and flat but other than that this product is worth the price my skin tone is ivory
Allison V.
Greenfield, WI
Review for: Light Medium more...
This is by far my favorite powder foundation. I have combination/normal skin and it works amazing. It can be difficult to blend using a brush but with a sponge blender it is phenomenal. I definitely recommend it for someone looking for a good powder.
Aubry B.
Creswell, OR
I love all the too faced products that I have tried, this one is no different. It blended in well. It stayed nicely, the colors were a little off for me though, The packaging was nice, the contaners were a good size and fit in my purse nicely. I would buy again.
Nicole B.
This powder foundation was said to be medium to full coverage. I barely got any coverage at all even after attempting to build

The compact housing is sleek, black plastic with a decent mirror inside. The tray holding the foundation flips up to reveal a sponge applicator (the applicator is okay.... but not great). The lid snaps closed. The powder is made with their usual cocoa powder (hence the name), so it smells delicious but does dissipate quickly for those sensitive to smells. I applied the foundation both with the included applicator as well as a foundation brush.

No matter what I did, the coverage just wasn't there for me. I tend to have reddish skin, with very few acne spots. I get red around the nose and t zone area, and sometimes my chin/upper lip. I guess it toned the red down a bit, but I certainly wouldnt say it was much more than sheer.

If you have pretty even toned skin with little to no acne, this would be a wonderful powder foundation. Otherwise I don't recommend.
Rebecca H.
Review for: Light Medium more...
This powder is great for mattifying your skin. I use over liquid foundation to finish my look. It smells good and doesn't look cakey so easy to apply. I don't like the applicator included so I would use something different. Would recommend though!
Laura B.
This powder foundation didn't work for me, i like full coverage for my face and I felt this just didn't do it. Also, the application at first looked great but its like my face sucked it all up, by the next 2 hours I had nothing on my face anymore.
Ashley R.
Mcallen, TX
I love this product. Not.only does it smell delicious, but the coverage is great! I have oily/combo skin and I have no I'd dues with having to reapply the powder. It makes my skin look smooth even though I have acne. This truly is a great product!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.