BY TOO FACED #2 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Makayla B.
Lindale, GA
This powder foundation covers so good. It comes in a super cute little package, it's so much better than other powders. I bought it from the website, so I had to pay shipping but it was well worth it! I'll definitely be buying again!
Claire H.
Knoxville , TN
Not my favorite powder foundation... I just find it looks Cake-y if you try to get a medium coverage. I would recommend it more as a setting powder rather than a foundation powder. It also really clung onto my dry spots on my face.
mary m.
I like this foundation. I wore it with a liquid under. It didn't do a great job covering the red up in my face but it did a decent job, i just had to put it on a little thick. It smelled so good i coukd eat it! But i also feel that fir the price, it should have lasted longer than a week and a half. I usually biy ulta's mattifying foundation powder but i switched to this because ulta stopped making it in porcelain and thats my color. I tried the light in this foundation but i don't feel like it suited my skin color well. I guess ill try going a shade darker in my ulta foundation, at least it lasts longer and costs less. I added a picture of myself with this on. I don't love it, but i don't hate it either.
Morgan K.
1100 Talon circle Apt 1F Jacksonville, NC
Love this product although it is a tad bit pricey if you like good coverage and long-lasting where did this product would be for you it's very easy to apply can be Kiki if not careful I would recommend this product to another person
Ursula M.
Birmingham, MI
Best powder consistency I have ever felt, so smooth and soft on the skin. This smells great - like cocoa, and looks very flawless. I have normal skin and it doesn't dry it too much , it has a natural finish to it but great coverage!!
Taylor S.
Nevada , IA
Review for: Medium Tan more...
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use it over foundation or just as my foundation. It's matte and smooth. It keeps my oily skin under control and looking flawless. The only thing I would change is that my Sephora doesn't keep it in the store.
Amber C.
This foundation smells like chocolate and is amazing on your skin! I have good skin, so I don't feel the need to use heavy liquid makeup. This powder covers up where it needs to and evens out skin tone to create a flawless finish.
Tiffany Z.
Woodstock, GA
This powder was just ok for me. I liked the color but I feel like it made my skin look blotchy or uneven. Definitely not a long lasting powder. I had to reapply towards the end of the day if I were going anywhere other than home.
Ciara G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my favorite bronzer. IT SMELLS LIKE FREAKING CHOCOLATE. What more could you ask for? It stayed on all day and it has a really pretty shimmer in with the bronzer. I loved the tone and it looked amazing on my skin color!
rosey R.
Very pigmented product very nice and high Quality packaging it was very slick and nice it wasn't very good thing to throw into your purse it lasted about 3/4 of the day I think if you want something like this you should get it
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.