Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation
Indulge in our Cocoa Powder Foundation that glides on seamlessly, blending into skin for a weightless, plush-matte, rose petal finish.
Pick your shade!
Indulge in our Cocoa Powder Foundation that glides on seamlessly, blending into skin for a weightless, plush-matte, rose petal finish. Infused with our Exclusive Cocoa Complex, this antioxidant-rich, oil-absorbing, non-drying powder defends against free radicals, while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and pores. More than a powder foundation, it hides imperfections while improving the appearance and feel of skin for total complexion perfection. Its decadent chocolate scent smells as good as it feels.
MORE TO LOVE:
- Exclusive Cocoa Complex is a proprietary blend of antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and moisturizing cocoa butter that work together to hydrate and smooth skin and boost your mood
- Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
- Medium-to-full undetectable coverage
- Hyaluronic filling spheres diminish the appearance of fine lines and pores and aid with long-lasting hydration
- Crystalline Powder is made up of hexagonal-shaped platelets that slide over each other to bring out skin’s natural radiance while added pearl powder creates a soft focus effect leaving skin with a luminous rose petal finish
Talc, Boron Nitride, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Silica, Mica, Polyethylene, Magnesium Myristate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Nylon-12, PTFE, Aroma/Flavor, Farnesyl Acetate, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabenssee more...
Top Questions See all 287 Q&A
The compact housing is sleek, black plastic with a decent mirror inside. The tray holding the foundation flips up to reveal a sponge applicator (the applicator is okay.... but not great). The lid snaps closed. The powder is made with their usual cocoa powder (hence the name), so it smells delicious but does dissipate quickly for those sensitive to smells. I applied the foundation both with the included applicator as well as a foundation brush.
No matter what I did, the coverage just wasn't there for me. I tend to have reddish skin, with very few acne spots. I get red around the nose and t zone area, and sometimes my chin/upper lip. I guess it toned the red down a bit, but I certainly wouldnt say it was much more than sheer.
If you have pretty even toned skin with little to no acne, this would be a wonderful powder foundation. Otherwise I don't recommend.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos