BY TOO FACED #6 in Powder Foundation

Pick your shade!

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Eight flexible shades work on almost any skin tone
  • Oil-absorbing
  • Medium-to-full undetectable coverage

• I have an extreme oily skin type, so I never wear liquid foundati...1 Answers
  • How long does this powder last? What is the coverage like when us...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this powder foundation alone? And is there a shad...1 Answers
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Light medium shade was chalky and not easy to blend/ work with. The smell and packaging were great ( no surprise there ) but the wow factor was missing, and at that price it better be good, not less than mediocre.
Jessica A.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Medium more...
This product is true to it’s word, it definitely absorbs the oil in my face and it doesn’t dry up my face either! It’s was a bit pricey but I didn’t want to have an oily face for prom so I bought it.
Kim R.
Cumberland, MD
Love love love all too faces products! The coverage is great and easy application Goes on smooth and covers imperfections. Worth the cost for sure! I have medium to light coverage and it works great
Raegan D.
Statesville, NC
I have been in search for a powder foundation, powder to set my foundation forever! This has so much coverage but is still light weight at the same time. It is not drying, and does a great job at stopping creasing. I use it w a dense, small, but thicker short haired powder brush over top my benefit foundation and it is a perfect combo! I have this in the shade light and it's perfect for both summer and winter, good color but not too dark for winter or light for summer!
Michelle B.
Bonham, TX
Review for: Light more...
This Powder foundation is great! I use mine after using my TooFaced Born This Way foundation. It covers up blemishes and isn't heavy like some Powder foundations. The formula is light and non-cakey.
Jenna P.
It is very light weight, easy to apply, and doesn't make my face too "cakey" feeling. But, it was super hard to find the right shade for me, I definitely think they need to make more shades. If they did have more shades, I would definitely buy if again.
Whitney H.
Napoleonville , LA
Review for: Light more...
This is an awesome foundation powder! For me, it works best paired with a very good setting powder because my skin would get a little oily after a few hours. Very good coverage and as with all Too Faced products, it smells amazing!!
Rosanna D.
Sarasota , FL
Absolutely love this power, works great as a setting g powder over my foundation with a touch of color but not enough to change the ebook of the foundation. Smells great and helps keep oil at bay.
Mikhaila H.
Fort Thomas, KY
They smell and look amazing, it's an adorable packaging and it's a beautiful color on my skin tone. It's blends in nice, I'm not a fan of chocolate but it smells amazing
Victoria S.
Bethlehem, PA
The best of the best, goes on smooth and even, last all day without reapplying. I have quiet oily skin and it holds up to the test. Full coverage, yet feels weight less like you're not even wearing makeup! Highly recommended!
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Does this give your face that cakey effect?
Cali K.
Medicine Hat
How well of coverage does this powder foundation work
Kelli D.
Loretto, KY
How expensive is this product?
Rashelle F.
Interested in this product does it make your face oily at all?
Kelsey V.